Cameron

@haidut Are you still using TT or dhea? Which do you prefer if dhea and TT shouldn’t be combined like you mentioned or have you tried to combine them since

Last edited:
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut Are you still using TT or dhea? Which do you prefer if dhea and TT shouldn’t be combined like you mentioned or have you tried to combine them since

They feel different to me so I suspect that only a portion of the protodioscin gets metabolized into DHEA and most of it stays intact and has direct effects. I like TT, if you can get a decent extract with high contents of protodioscin then I think it may help lose excess weight as it seems to have anti-cortisol effects, but without many of the risks of estrogen conversion that DHEA has.

Inaut

I've started using TT again and am noticing random erections/easier erections, almost like when I was in my teens. I like it....I hope I don't lose hair for this erection thing o_O

Vinny

Hans

Forum Supporter
Hans,
Two people reported here losing hair on TT. Why would that happen?
TT can boost DHT and certain DHT metabolites, such as 3alpha-diol can cause that.
A sluggish metabolism speeds up the conversion of DHT into its metabolites.

TT can boost DHT and certain DHT metabolites, such as 3alpha-diol can cause that.

Hey Hans, I was looking at this thread and ur website this morning (cool site btw) and I had saw you had 3 recommendations for TT. One was an amazon product. I had made a note cause I was thinking of ordering it later, but when I went back now I notice its gone. Did you remove that one? Was it for a specific reason?

Hans

Forum Supporter
Hey Hans, I was looking at this thread and ur website this morning (cool site btw) and I had saw you had 3 recommendations for TT. One was an amazon product. I had made a note cause I was thinking of ordering it later, but when I went back now I notice its gone. Did you remove that one? Was it for a specific reason?
Hey man. Thanks. Yeah I removed that one because I dont want to give people so many options that they don't know which one to get :). I try to give a good option for international people and then a good option locally for my readers in SA.

Cameron

Hey man. Thanks. Yeah I removed that one because I dont want to give people so many options that they don't know which one to get :). I try to give a good option for international people and then a good option locally for my readers in SA.
Which product are you using?? You had a big increase and dht you said on your site

Risingfire

Do you have any idea how to inhibit 3alpha-diol?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Do you have any idea how to inhibit 3alpha-diol?

Ibuprofen and nicotine are strong inhibitors. Aspirin also works but the effective dose is likely 500mg+ in a single pop.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Thanks. Any guidelines or studies say how much nicotine is needed?

One of the studies I have seen said anything over 4mg starts to have noticeable effect. That's the equivalent of 1-2 cigarettes daily.

Ron J

@haidut
To maximize TT's cortisol lowering effects, when is the best time to take it? When highest in the morning? Or before bed if I'm having sleep disturbances(likely due to my caloric deficit)?

Risingfire

One of the studies I have seen said anything over 4mg starts to have noticeable effect. That's the equivalent of 1-2 cigarettes daily.
I've read that Ray said nicotine causes the formation of wrinkles. If I chewed two pieces of 2mg gum for a few months, do you think that may be a concern?

Cameron

I've read that Ray said nicotine causes the formation of wrinkles. If I chewed two pieces of 2mg gum for a few months, do you think that may be a concern?
Could be more likely from carbon monoxide in smoke did he mention smoking or isolated nicotine

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals