Next Expirement Taurine Tribulus And Forskolin Best Stack

vulture

Guys, absolutely horrendous lab numbers and I am trying not to get discouraged. I am posting it in a separate thread. Appreciate any feedback.
That’s why I started to get bored on this forum, lots of guys talking and no labs to backup claims.
I even used T on scrotum and labs wasn’t encouraging and people here takes even sand and claim it raises all kinds of Stuff without a single lab

baccheion

That’s why I started to get bored on this forum, lots of guys talking and no labs to backup claims.
I even used T on scrotum and labs wasn’t encouraging and people here takes even sand and claim it raises all kinds of Stuff without a single lab
What lab tests? Is cortisol, insulin, and thyroid/metabolism normal? Any signs of damage to the testes or a variocele? Heavy metal excess?

vulture

Just varicoceles, my T levels were great, I just wanted to know what happens.
The thing I say is that claims on hormone levels shall be with labs attatchments

Vicecaz

At the end of the day it's just number on a paper; Most of the time it does not mean anything. Go by your symptoms; if you feel good with a Test level of 400, then you have nothing to worry about. Increasing your level to 600-800 would not necessarily mean you'd feel better, it could be the opposite

This whole "I have to increase my test level" reasoning is an insult to how complex the body really is

Blood hormones levels can be read, and useful. But in your case, it seems like your social value depends on it

baccheion

At the end of the day it's just number on a paper; Most of the time it does not mean anything. Go by your symptoms; if you feel good with a Test level of 400, then you have nothing to worry about. Increasing your level to 600-800 would not necessarily mean you'd feel better, it could be the opposite

This whole "I have to increase my test level" reasoning is an insult to how complex the body really is

Blood hormones levels can be read, and useful. But in your case, it seems like your social value depends on it
Testosterone in the 700-900 ng/dL range (after puberty) is associated with health. It's also more appealing to women, though they only showed an explicit preference during ovulation. Lower testosterone could end up satisfactory for some, as for example, their receptors are more sensitized or SHBG is lower.

Frankdee20

Very good point, I feel greater for this recent lab reading with a lowered T than last, than I did back when it was higher. I get laid and feel more confidence now than I did then.

I honestly think I should retest it though. It went from 465 to 291, but I took it late in the day, after a night of binge drinking, and who knows if the Inositol dropped it also.

Frankdee20

I will be adding Vitamin A supplement though (high cholesterol and Triglycerides) because I don’t think I’m converting hormones.

I will also be using Examastane and DHEA and maybe HCG injections if I can find them.

baccheion

Very good point, I feel greater for this recent lab reading with a lowered T than last, than I did back when it was higher. I get laid and feel more confidence now than I did then.

I honestly think I should retest it though. It went from 465 to 291, but I took it late in the day, after a night of binge drinking, and who knows if the Inositol dropped it also.
Did you check SHBG, estradiol, etc? Maybe free testosterone is normal or went up.

vulture

Lol WTF
I don’t care if you have lower, I used to. What I say is that you can’t say X increased Y if yo have no measurements of Y

Vicecaz

Lol WTF
I don’t care if you have lower, I used to. What I say is that you can’t say X increased Y if yo have no measurements of Y
I wasn't replying to you

Testosterone in the 700-900 ng/dL range (after puberty) is associated with health. It's also more appealing to women, though they only showed an explicit preference during ovulation. Lower testosterone could end up satisfactory for some, as for example, their receptors are more sensitized or SHBG is lower.
Agreed . A shame there's no way to test the (de)sensitization of these receptors

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals