Soren

Forum Supporter
I think the 6-keto P4 is a GR antagonist, similar to plain P4. So, it may not actually lower cortisol but block its effects. As such, its effects should be milder than something like mertgoline, which by blocking serotonin affects ACTH and thus cortisol levels.

This is interesting because I have been slightly worried about the cortisol lowering aspect. I have had experience in the past where I lowered cortisol too much and it resulted in swelling and aching joints and severe foot pain. This could have also been down to lowering estrogen too much but it is hard to tell.

Spartan300

I'm very interested in this but ideally I'd like a product that has all of these benefits but still has the sedative properties of progesterone to aid sleep which can be a problem for me.

@haidut Any thoughts on whether it would be a problem using this at night with low dose (0.5mg) cypo?

Last edited:
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I'm very interested in this but ideally I'd like a product that has all of these benefits but still has the sedative properties of progesterone to aid sleep which can be a problem for me.

@haidut Any thoughts on whether it would be a problem using this at night with low dose (0.5mg) cypo?

Since it has only about 1/6th of the sedative effects of progesterone it should be OK to use with a bit of cypro, but I would watch out for the blood thinning effects as progesterone-type steroids usually thin the blood and so does cypro.

vulture

How would you want me to quantify the muscle mass? I have not been exercising the same I used to lately.

I just noticed I lost 5 lbs in the past two weeks.
There are ways to asses muscle mass. I think one of the mainly interesting things in this compound is to increase muscle mass via reduced catabolism, that’s what I would like to know

Epistrophy

There are ways to asses muscle mass. I think one of the mainly interesting things in this compound is to increase muscle mass via reduced catabolism, that’s what I would like to know

I as well. The main reason for taking was the increase in hypertrophy via reduced catabolism. The study given showed hyperplasia (increased muscle fibers) of the levator ani (pelvic floor muscle), which I wanted to see if mine would strengthen. So far slight notice in that but I may need to be taking this compound for a couple of months to really notice those effects.

I will try to find some place to do a muscle mass assessment.

denise

I've been using this for 10 days now. Used 5 drops for about 5 days, and 10 drops a day since (at night, topically), and it seems to be helping my hypoglycemia. This is awesome. I'm so tired of eating every 3 hours! I'll report back again in a week or two, and then maybe I'll try adding a bit of Pansterone to the mix.

Soren

Forum Supporter
I've been using this for 10 days now. Used 5 drops for about 5 days, and 10 drops a day since (at night, topically), and it seems to be helping my hypoglycemia. This is awesome. I'm so tired of eating every 3 hours! I'll report back again in a week or two, and then maybe I'll try adding a bit of Pansterone to the mix.

Glad to hear its going well for you. Look forward to hearing how you get on in a few more weeks.

Soren

Forum Supporter
Given cortisol role in hair loss I am curious as to how this might work if applied topically to the scalp. There is also a thread on the forums that has discussed the potential benefit of topical progesterone for hair growth. Given this is substance is basically progesterone without the downsides I might give it a go myself for hair loss.

Thoughts?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

Great, thanks for sharing!

moriwatzi

Put 10 drops on the wrists an hour ago.
Been years that I felt this calm and relaxed, much much stronger than progestene in similar dose, at least for me.

Risingfire

I've noticed my digestion and sleep have improved on this. I've lost 5 pounds in 2.5 weeks. Excited for how this might help in weight loss!

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Put 10 drops on the wrists an hour ago.
Been years that I felt this calm and relaxed, much much stronger than progestene in similar dose, at least for me.

Nice, thanks for sharing! How much Progestene were you using that you noticed had no effect?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I've noticed my digestion and sleep have improved on this. I've lost 5 pounds in 2.5 weeks. Excited for how this might help in weight loss!

Great, thanks for the feedback! I noticed the same on sleep. How much are you using daily? Is it by itself or combined with something else?

Sanjutsi

Been taking this for 2 days. So far I noticed less dips in energy, more calmness, a bit of warmth, better digestion, younger looking face. But also some mood swings, some fatigue at times but it seems to be getting better. No idea yet on hair shedding or sexual performance.

Curious- If you happend to know; how does this work on the following:

1. Protective effects for hair loss found in some studies from Progesterone
2. Suppressive components of the immune system and natural killer (NK) cell activity found in some studies from high levels of Progesterone
3. Also curious, how would this effect Libido / Erection Strength? I'm very sensitive to any 5-AR inhibitors, these can cripple my wood instantly, I've noticed this on Progesterone as well in the past but not sure trough what mechanism this is happening. I want to up the dose but I'm a bit worried if I end up in a situation where I need to perform that little john might pull a "out of order" on me. :drowning:
4. I noticed I'm a bit more sensitive to high adrenaline situations, such as a social meeting or a date. I'll get a bit shaky, cold and stiff in the back, could this be related?

And random last question: Anyone tried taking a similiar substance to various european countries or to Taiwan on a flight? :happy:

Very grateful for the amazing products Haidut, hope you never stop doing this!

Last edited:
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Been taking this for 2 days. So far I noticed less dips in energy, more calmness, a bit of warmth, better digestion, younger looking face. But also some mood swings, some fatigue at times but it seems to be getting better. No idea yet on hair shedding or sexual performance.

Curious- If you happend to know; how does this work on the following:

1. Protective effects for hair loss found in some studies from Progesterone
2. Suppressive components of the immune system and natural killer (NK) cell activity found in some studies from high levels of Progesterone
3. Also curious, how would this effect Libido / Erection Strength? I'm very sensitive to any 5-AR inhibitors, these can cripple my wood instantly, I've noticed this on Progesterone as well in the past but not sure trough what mechanism this is happening. I want to up the dose but I'm a bit worried if I end up in a situation where I need to perform that little john might pull a "out of order" on me. :drowning:
4. I noticed I'm a bit more sensitive to high adrenaline situations, such as a social meeting or a date. I'll get a bit shaky, cold and stiff in the back, could this be related?

And random last question: Anyone tried taking a similiar substance to various european countries or to Taiwan on a flight? :happy:

Very grateful for the amazing products Haidut, hope you never stop doing this!

A few people reported it stopped/reduced their hair shedding. I don't have any reports yet on whether it increased hair growth. I am not aware of it having suppressive effects as those depend mostly on agonism at PR and this chemical seems to either have no such activity. As far as libido, on its own does not seem to affect it either way but when combined with something like Pansterone seems to greatly amplify the effects of Pansterone. Two males sent me emails saying they use this stack as their "on-demand" fun times enabler, which apparently works even after drinking alcohol.
Since this chemical likely opposes cortisol, in a stressful situation if the body cannot mount a cortisol response it may compensate with adrenaline. That's why it is important to use with something like Pansterone, which can balance that effect.
I have taken 3 bottles over to Europe from US and nobody at the airports said a thing. They did ask me to put the bottles through the X-ray machine but no questions asked.

moriwatzi

Nice, thanks for sharing! How much Progestene were you using that you noticed had no effect?

I have always had very peculiar progesterone response, similar to the guy in the Peat story that used progesterone for snapping out of addiction. I have taken several hundred mg a day without feeling strong sedation.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals