ravensburger

So this is by far my favourite IdeaLabs product. If I could only take one supplement, this would be it. Thank you @haidut.

What I have noticed:

Better blood sugar control during the day. Where I before had to snack constantly to avoid a stress response, I can now go extremely long periods without eating and feel completely fine.

Less body fat and water retention. Especially in the abdomen. I apply 10 drops at night and now after using it for 2ish weeks, my abs are very prominent and visible throughout the entire day. I am an athletic female, but have never had definition like this even with strict diet etc, — I always had a feeling that the issue was related to high cortisol and stress.

Better sleep, better mood, way better skin and I look much younger.

I tried using it throughout the day but application early on makes me tired and lowers cortisol too much and I can’t get anything done.

Soren

Forum Supporter
So this is by far my favourite IdeaLabs product. If I could only take one supplement, this would be it. Thank you @haidut.

What I have noticed:

Better blood sugar control during the day. Where I before had to snack constantly to avoid a stress response, I can now go extremely long periods without eating and feel completely fine.

Less body fat and water retention. Especially in the abdomen. I apply 10 drops at night and now after using it for 2ish weeks, my abs are very prominent and visible throughout the entire day. I am an athletic female, but have never had definition like this even with strict diet etc, — I always had a feeling that the issue was related to high cortisol and stress.

I tried using it throughout the day but application early on makes me tired and lowers cortisol too much and I can’t get anything done.

Nice feedback, glad its working out well for you. Where to you apply it? Do you apply it before bed?

Antonello

@haidut I might have cushing syndrome because Pansterone help just a little probably because the benefits of DHEA are negated by the conversion of cortisol from the pregnenolone.
the only thing that help shut down the cortisol is sky high dosages of progesterone but became impossible live with a numb penis for so long and some still convert to cortisol so night insomnia is crazy of progesterone.
I'm looking for a solution specific for people like me with high cortisol level and issue in the conversion pathway.
This new compound sound interesting because cannot convert to cortisol and still provide the anticatabolic benefits but can you make an option with added DHEA. It would be amazing to have that instead of pansterone or cortinon.
Regards

denise

The blood sugar regulation alone makes me think I need to try this. I'm curious--have you used regular progesterone in the past? If so, was your response similar to this? I ask because I've not experienced much with regular progesterone, so if they feel the same to you, this variation may not do much for me, either.

ravensburger

The blood sugar regulation alone makes me think I need to try this. I'm curious--have you used regular progesterone in the past? If so, was your response similar to this? I ask because I've not experienced much with regular progesterone, so if they feel the same to you, this variation may not do much for me, either.

To be honest, regular progesterone hasn’t done much for me. It makes me hot, very tired and actually seems to reduce my muscle mass. It does give me a good night’s sleep, and helps with anxiety ect, but I definitely choose this product over progesterone now.

The blood sugar thing was a nice and welcoming side effect.

I would still take the 6-Keto P4 before bed though because it really does lower cortisol a lot.

Antonello

I have low bile production and poor gallbladder motility. Taking progesterone sometimes results in morning sickness for me.
Progesterone alters biliary flow dynamics.
Progest E ruined my gallbladder. I ve always had a perfect bile flow and now after 6 months supplement with progesterone I have a bunch of problem with yeast infection and guess what bile doesn't work.
I hope this new compound doesn't do that but just with time and reports we'll find out.

InChristAlone

Progesterone alters biliary flow dynamics.
Progest E ruined my gallbladder. I ve always had a perfect bile flow and now after 6 months supplement with progesterone I have a bunch of problem with yeast infection and guess what bile doesn't work.
I hope this new compound doesn't do that but just with time and reports we'll find out.
Have to be careful with progesterone studies as a lot of them use synthetic.

Fletcher

I noticed the same thing, a tired, groggy feeling. I am currently using a very low dose at night only, to see if my tolerance increases.

ravensburger

I noticed the same thing, a tired, groggy feeling. I am currently using a very low dose at night only, to see if my tolerance increases.

Second that. At first I didn’t know it was the 6-Keto, and thought it was brain fog from eating something “suspect.” Also, I noticed if I go over 10 drops I don’t feel like myself...very unmotivated, and flat emotionally.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

What I have noticed:

Wow, thanks for the great feedback! That was my hope for this product - i.e. that it would oppose cortisol without interfering with much else. Seems like it is working for you! Please keep me posted. Btw, in my experience combining it with Pansterone works even better.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut I might have cushing syndrome because Pansterone help just a little probably because the benefits of DHEA are negated by the conversion of cortisol from the pregnenolone.
the only thing that help shut down the cortisol is sky high dosages of progesterone but became impossible live with a numb penis for so long and some still convert to cortisol so night insomnia is crazy of progesterone.
I'm looking for a solution specific for people like me with high cortisol level and issue in the conversion pathway.
This new compound sound interesting because cannot convert to cortisol and still provide the anticatabolic benefits but can you make an option with added DHEA. It would be amazing to have that instead of pansterone or cortinon.
Regards

Based on the feedback I have been getting so far, it seems like it may do just that - i.e. oppose cortisol without the anti-libido or anti-gonadotropic effects of high dose progesterone.

Owen B

Based on the feedback I have been getting so far, it seems like it may do just that - i.e. oppose cortisol without the anti-libido or anti-gonadotropic effects of high dose progesterone.
Sounds great. One concern. There are cortisol drops and there are cortisol drops.

From progesterone I think I sense cortisol going down from the lethargy but I don't sense a sugar drop that goes along with the cortisol drop.

I remember Metergoline, though, where cortisol went down but there was a very noticeable sugar drop too that was hard to handle.

What kind of cortisol drop do you think this gives?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Sounds great. One concern. There are cortisol drops and there are cortisol drops.

From progesterone I think I sense cortisol going down from the lethargy but I don't sense a sugar drop that goes along with the cortisol drop.

I remember Metergoline, though, where cortisol went down but there was a very noticeable sugar drop too that was hard to handle.

What kind of cortisol drop do you think this gives?

I think the 6-keto P4 is a GR antagonist, similar to plain P4. So, it may not actually lower cortisol but block its effects. As such, its effects should be milder than something like mertgoline, which by blocking serotonin affects ACTH and thus cortisol levels.

Epistrophy

Update:

My subject has been taking 6-keto P for two weeks now. A dose of 10 drops + 4 drops Pansterone per day.
Noticed today that the subject lost 5 pounds went from 170 lbs to 165lbs.
A bit of a background male subject had an extreme stress response for 2 years when the stress response finally ended 25lbs of noticeable fat accumulation had been stored on the subject.

I assume the hypertrophic properties of 6-ketoprogesterone is stimulating fat metabolism. Really happy with this compound.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Update:

My subject has been taking 6-keto P for two weeks now. A dose of 10 drops + 4 drops Pansterone per day.
Noticed today that the subject lost 5 pounds went from 170 lbs to 165lbs.
A bit of a background male subject had an extreme stress response for 2 years when the stress response finally ended 25lbs of noticeable fat accumulation had been stored on the subject.

I assume the hypertrophic properties of 6-ketoprogesterone is stimulating fat metabolism. Really happy with this compound.

Wow, amazing!
I think the hypertrophic effects are mostly from cortisol antagonism, but I would not exclude metabolism boosting as well. When cortisol is blocked it allows the pregnenolone/DHEA from Pansterone to work much better and add their own muscle-building effects as well.

Epistrophy

Wow, amazing!
I think the hypertrophic effects are mostly from cortisol antagonism, but I would not exclude metabolism boosting as well. When cortisol is blocked, it allows the pregnenolone/DHEA from Pansterone to work much better and add their own muscle-building effects as well.

It feels as if cortisol antagonism is a way better route to allow the rest of the organism to use its metabolic functions optimally. Hopefully, in the next two weeks, another 5 lbs are lost! Will keep you posted

nwo2012

What I have noticed:

Thanks for sharing. Im only using 1 x drop 3 x daily (morning, noon, night) but I have also noticed, especially on busy shifts at work, when I go a bit longer between meals I am no longer feeling hypoglycemic.

vulture

It feels as if cortisol antagonism is a way better route to allow the rest of the organism to use its metabolic functions optimally. Hopefully, in the next two weeks, another 5 lbs are lost! Will keep you posted
May I ask you to take a look at muscle mass?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals