OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I have just finished editing my post lol.

Lol, I should wait a few minutes before responding. Btw, I often have flash of memory about something as soon as I submit a post, so I often edit mine as well.

Sajid

The muscle hypertrophy is due to its primarily to the anti-cortisol effects, as explained in the original thread and the links I posted there. In addition to muscles, it should help any tissue that expresses high levels of the glucocorticoid receptor (GR) and as such is vulnerable to high cortisol - brain, skin, gonads, liver, spleen, thymus, etc. The inhibition of estrogen synthesis would also be very nice, especially for thymus and gonadal health. Lowering estrogen should also increase DHEA synthesis in the adrenals. I don't think it opposes estrogen at the "receptor" level since the study did not find it affected the sexual cycle of female rats.
https://raypeatforum.com/community/...strogen-strongly-decreases-dhea-levels.20047/
So no harm to the endogenous steroids if I am right?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

Soren

Forum Supporter
Anyone have any idea of the legality of this in the EU specifically Spain. I assume it mirrors the US.

Pointless

Any anecdotes anyone? Let's just put these things aside for good

Pointless here with your cryptic early report. 6-keto comes in a 360 drop container. The solution was runnier than other idealabs products, no doubt because of the solvent. I accidently used 6 drops instead of 5. It has a very peculiar, shifting smell of licorice, menthol, and ... paint thinner? No complaints here, just reporting on the substance.

I feel relaxed and mellow, not so much tired as I would with magnesium or Lapodin.

That's it! Hopefully more benefits will happen

vulture

Pointless here with your cryptic early report. 6-keto comes in a 360 drop container. The solution was runnier than other idealabs products, no doubt because of the solvent. I accidently used 6 drops instead of 5. It has a very peculiar, shifting smell of licorice, menthol, and ... paint thinner? No complaints here, just reporting on the substance.

I feel relaxed and mellow, not so much tired as I would with magnesium or Lapodin.

Are you going to use it for a while?
Can you update us on weight and body fat percentage? And strength of you lift

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Anyone have any idea of the legality of this in the EU specifically Spain. I assume it mirrors the US.

It is not listed anywhere on any EU database I was able to check, but in the US it is considered the same as progesterone.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
what would be an optimal dose for its anti catabolism effect?

I don't think there is an optimal dose currently known. The animal study would extrapolate to a HED of 0.1mg/kg, which means 6mg-10mg daily for most people.

Mauritio

So anyone else already tried it and wants to report back ?

Does it put additional stress on the liver ?

astral kid 2

Where are you applying?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

Great, thanks for reporting! Yes, the peculiar smell and taste is from the ethyl acetoacetate. FDA and FEMA say it smells like a combination of butterscotch and rum, but I think your description is more accurate. I also seem to smell a hint of menthol and found out it works great as a room deodorant:):
Btw, in my experience 6-keto P4 stacks greatly with Pansterone but trying on its own for a few days would probably be better to better gauge the effects.

Last edited:

mogwog

@haidut Considering it doesn't affect sleep like CortiNon does, I imagine taking this late in the day would be okay. Anything you can report on how it stacks with Gonadin/Diamant?

Pointless

@haidut Considering it doesn't affect sleep like CortiNon does, I imagine taking this late in the day would be okay. Anything you can report on how it stacks with Gonadin/Diamant?

I think it's early to say it doesn't affect sleep at all. Subjectively it doesn't seem to have the same sedative/tranquilizing properties.

Pointless

Regarding large doses, bodybuilders are taking 50 mg capsules with a recommended daily dose of 150 mg.

As for brain functions, @haidut given its unique solubility, any informed guesses on how it might interact with the blood brain barrier?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

Yes, it does not seem to affect sleep and in fact may promote it through cortisol opposition. But it does not make me sedated like progesterone does. It stacks great with Gonadin and Pansterone. I usually use a single dose of Gonadin daily (8 drops) and it seemed to stack well with 10 drops 6-keto. When stacked with Pansterone I use 10 drops 6-keto with 4 drops Pansterone and for me that exceeds the effects of 10mg oral T dissolved in vitamin E. So, it seems to match the study which said the 6-keto should have about 2/3 of the effects of T, which means using a dose about 1/3 higher could match a given dose of T. In other words, is the goal is to match the effects of 10mg T, then about 15mg of 6-keto should be able to do it. Have not tried it with Diamant yet, so if you do please share your experience.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Regarding large doses, bodybuilders are taking 50 mg capsules with a recommended daily dose of 150 mg.

As for brain functions, @haidut given its unique solubility, any informed guesses on how it might interact with the blood brain barrier?

It seems to pass it, but probably less efficiently than progesterone due to the extra ketone on C-6.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals