Mauritio

I’ll have to do a review of the literature and get back to on this within a week to month from now.

The question is what overall effect does it have on the brain and cellular physiology? Whereas progesterone and its neurosteroids promote glucose metabolism, increased healthy function in the brain, and blood flow. If there is a tumor does it promote tumor growth by virtue of it being essential for cellular function much like eating food or drinking water or breathing? Remember tumors need nutrients too and many chemo drugs work by starving or poisoning the tumor (and the rest of the body) instead of correcting the underlying issue (such cancer metabolism).

In the meantime I would like to state that the biochemical action of Ru486 is complex meaning it does many things than simply act as a selective progestin modulator due to its broad action and metabolites. It may have a progesterone like action on cells whereas the metabolites cause a suppression of progesterone metabolites such as neurosteroids. It was found to lower cortisol which can help reduce fatty acid oxidation and ischemia in some cases. Simplifying it to a single hormonal action is being reductionist so I need to look at the literature to see it’s in vivo end results.

See this paper for example: https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.3109/09513590.2012.638754?journalCode=igye20
There was a thread where it had been discussed . Mainly peats answer to an email about 5adhp, where he mentions it might be carcinogenic. But IIRC someone brought up that progesterone was also shown to be carcinogenic, that's where I tapped out .
So I'd appreciate some clarification on that .

Edit: it was this thread

T

TheBeard

Would the high doses be more androgenic because you saturate the 5adhp receptors and the allopregnenolone receptors etc so then it keeps on converting to androgenic steroids (androsterone / dht etc)?

He doesn't reply, don't bother.

GreekDemiGod

I've used this product up to 10 drops and sublingually and feel nothing from it. Perhaps my allopregnenolone levels are already saturated.
I have also tried dopamine agonists such as Lisuride and Diamant and have not felt any significant positive effects

Mauritio

I've used this product up to 10 drops and sublingually and feel nothing from it. Perhaps my allopregnenolone levels are already saturated.
I have also tried dopamine agonists such as Lisuride and Diamant and have not felt any significant positive effects
That's kinda weird ,maybe you could try a different angle and not take a dopamin agonist, but something that increases the enzyme that makes dopamin ,TH (which is often the rate limiting step in dopamine synthesis ) , a.k.a. bromantane .

golder

That's kinda weird ,maybe you could try a different angle and not take a dopamin agonist, but something that increases the enzyme that makes dopamin ,TH (which is often the rate limiting step in dopamine synthesis ) , a.k.a. bromantane .
He said he’s tried adamantane, wouldn’t that also increase the TH enzyme in the same way bromantane would?

Mauritio

He said he’s tried adamantane, wouldn’t that also increase the TH enzyme in the same way bromantane would?
They do feel different in my opinion.
It's the "similar chemical structure fallacy".
Just because something has a similar chemical structur ,it doesn't mean it has the same effects and especially doesnt meant that it feels similar.
Estrogen and testosterone are very similar structurally as well.
Plus admantane is a sigma -1 receptor agonist ,through which it exerts its dopaminergic effects and bromantane might or might not have the same agonism.
And to my knowledge it doesnt upregulate TH.

"Researchers discovered that amantadine and memantine bind to and act as agonists of the σ1 receptor (Ki = 7.44 μM and 2.60 μM, respectively) and that activation of the σ1 receptor is involved in the central dopaminergic effects of amantadine at therapeutically relevant concentrations; the authors of the study stated that this could also be the mechanism of action of bromantane, as it is in the same family of structurally related compounds and evidence suggests a role of dopamine in its effects. But this could also be seen as evidence of the contrary since bromantane has effects which are distinctly different from amantadine and memantine; if two different compounds were believed to operate with identical mechanisms their effects, would in turn be equally similar (e.g., serotonin transporter inhibition is the mechanism of two different antidepressants)[24]"

Is this product known to be a stronger estrogen antagonist than progesterone? Or does it increase androgens in some way?

Noticing quite a bad effect on my hair from taking 1 drop orally.

golder

Is this product known to be a stronger estrogen antagonist than progesterone? Or does it increase androgens in some way?

Noticing quite a bad effect on my hair from taking 1 drop orally.
My hair is rubbish, but I’ve always been baffled when people say ‘I took 1 drop of abc and noticed xyz to my hair’. Wouldn’t these sort of things take weeks and weeks to translate into an effect on hair? By which time I wouldn’t have a bloody clue what it was that I took which effected it. I’ve honestly never understood how people are able to monitor effects like this so quickly, so I’ve always taken it with a pinch of salt. Apologies if you’ve genuinely noticed an effect, but those are my thoughts.

Mauritio

My hair is rubbish, but I’ve always been baffled when people say ‘I took 1 drop of abc and noticed xyz to my hair’. Wouldn’t these sort of things take weeks and weeks to translate into an effect on hair? By which time I wouldn’t have a bloody clue what it was that I took which effected it. I’ve honestly never understood how people are able to monitor effects like this so quickly, so I’ve always taken it with a pinch of salt. Apologies if you’ve genuinely noticed an effect, but those are my thoughts.
I know what you mean. But I have noticed my hair being affected within minutes of taking something. I'd like to know how that works too.
Might have to do with electron flow or charge or whatever , i think peat had a quote on that . Maybe it's just sebum production...

GreekDemiGod

For example, when I go through a shedding phase, I start taking Aspirin and notice the shedding stops. In happens within hours / days.

Mauritio

Mauritio

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals