OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
i think the best effects i got from this is having no fear about putting forward my opinion in conversation and amazing water shedding... like getting vascularity below the belly button area!!

stocking up as much as i can just incase the morons at the australian customs decide to lock down on yet another harmless supplement that so many could benefit from!

any idea on shelf life btw? sorry if this has already been answered

I have a few bottles of the steroids sitting on a shelf and the bottle with 11-keto DHT is 7+ months old. I use a few drops on its own once a week first thing in the morning to see if it has lost its potency and I don't think it has. Steroids are actually quite stable in a DMSO solution unlike some other chemicals like vitamins. Especially the saturated steroids like 11-keto DHT - they are like coconut oil, very tough to degrade/spoil.

ken

I was talking to a friend who has seizures and was thinking this might work like progesterone for him. What do you think?

Stryker

I have a few bottles of the steroids sitting on a shelf and the bottle with 11-keto DHT is 7+ months old. I use a few drops on its own once a week first thing in the morning to see if it has lost its potency and I don't think it has. Steroids are actually quite stable in a DMSO solution unlike some other chemicals like vitamins. Especially the saturated steroids like 11-keto DHT - they are like coconut oil, very tough to degrade/spoil.
Thank you good to know!!!!

Wagner83

I've actually not really understood what a ketosteroid is, from the OP I get it is present in the body but still in much smaller amount than T or dht themselves, but that's about it. I tried to find information on it but apparentnly it's scarce.

Pointless

I've actually not really understood what a ketosteroid is, from the OP I get it is present in the body but still in much smaller amount than T or dht themselves, but that's about it. I tried to find information on it but apparentnly it's scarce.

It's a steroid with a ketone group attached. It functions similarly to the basic steroid.

Wagner83

I understood this but still both dht and 11-keto dht are present in the body (from the OP), and 11 keto dht is in way smaller amounts than dht. I'm curious as to why they both exist and do they only have strong similarities or do they actually work in the exact same manner .

Poppyseed13

Hello. I have just finished reading the thread. @haidut ---several women have asked whether it would benefit them, and did you respond? I couldn't find a post about women and 11-Keto. I am almost post-menopausal with high estrogen levels and low progesterone levels, high cortisol, etc. I am interested in lowering (not eliminating) my estrogen and reducing cortisol.

Thanks much,
Poppyseed13

pyttsan

I'm curious:

Has 11-keto DHT changed your sexual preferences in any way?

If so, how?

Pointless

I'm curious:

Has 11-keto DHT changed your sexual preferences in any way?

If so, how?

No change observed in level of attraction to certain gender or body types.

11-keto DHT is great. It doesn't have the side effects of irritability or cracking voice that I see with pregnenolone or DHEA, and no hair loss like androsterone. It's the most slimming of any steroid I've seen. Improved physical performance during exercise and calm, confident attitude.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Hello. I have just finished reading the thread. @haidut ---several women have asked whether it would benefit them, and did you respond? I couldn't find a post about women and 11-Keto. I am almost post-menopausal with high estrogen levels and low progesterone levels, high cortisol, etc. I am interested in lowering (not eliminating) my estrogen and reducing cortisol.

Thanks much,
Poppyseed13

I posted a study on using vitamin B1 and androgens to actually cure liver cirrhosis, which is usually an estrogen drive condition. The study commented that using DHT instead of testosterone may be even better for women since it would have less of a virilizing effect.
https://raypeatforum.com/community/...-testosterone-can-cure-liver-cirrhosis.11368/

So, at least one large human study showed that it is OK to use DHT-type steroids. The DHT-derivatives Drostanolone and Mesterolone have been used, and are still approved, as breast cancer drugs in women due to their anti-aromatase effects.
Drostanolone propionate - Wikipedia
Mesterolone - Wikipedia

Maybe you can get some idea on doses by Googling them. The studies I have seen show that DHT-type steroids inhibit aromatase and antagonize cortisol in even in low nanomolar concentrations, which are achievable with just 1mg - 2mg daily. In these low doses, which are much lower then the doses used for women with breast cancer, the chance of virilizing effects is probably very low.

pyttsan

Thank you Pointless.

Does it affect cognition in any way in the doses mentioned?

Would you say it's excitatory? (IIRC it increases both adrenaline and gaba)

Pointless

Thank you Pointless.

Does it affect cognition in any way in the doses mentioned?

Would you say it's excitatory? (IIRC it increases both adrenaline and gaba)

Subject takes 2 mg/day in the morning. Effects on cognition are none or maybe a bit negative, not enough to notice. Methylene blue or caffeine are where it's at for increasing cognition. Nothing noticed so far that would indicate it's excitatory. No aggression, anxiety, or change in heart rate that would indicate adrenaline. It's difficult to sleep immediately after a dose.

Poppyseed13

I posted a study on using vitamin B1 and androgens to actually cure liver cirrhosis, which is usually an estrogen drive condition. The study commented that using DHT instead of testosterone may be even better for women since it would have less of a virilizing effect.
Vitamin B1 (thiamine) And Testosterone Can Cure Liver Cirrhosis

So, at least one large human study showed that it is OK to use DHT-type steroids. The DHT-derivatives Drostanolone and Mesterolone have been used, and are still approved, as breast cancer drugs in women due to their anti-aromatase effects.
Drostanolone propionate - Wikipedia
Mesterolone - Wikipedia

Maybe you can get some idea on doses by Googling them. The studies I have seen show that DHT-type steroids inhibit aromatase and antagonize cortisol in even in low nanomolar concentrations, which are achievable with just 1mg - 2mg daily. In these low doses, which are much lower then the doses used for women with breast cancer, the chance of virilizing effects is probably very low.

Thanks very much, @haidut --- I will start reading and thinking. On another note, I just want to tell you I really like the Kuinone. It has had a remarkable positive effect on my forearms ---I have had very thick and dark skin on them. The Kuinone (or maybe it's the dmso?) has really broken up the thick skin and I can see new lighter pinkish skin underneath. All good. Much appreciated.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Thanks very much, @haidut --- I will start reading and thinking. On another note, I just want to tell you I really like the Kuinone. It has had a remarkable positive effect on my forearms ---I have had very thick and dark skin on them. The Kuinone (or maybe it's the dmso?) has really broken up the thick skin and I can see new lighter pinkish skin underneath. All good. Much appreciated.

Awesome, thanks for the feedback! Keep everybody posted on progress please.

Elron

how does this compare to andro? What advantages does one have over the other? Not sure if I can justify buying both haha

sprinter

how does this compare to andro? What advantages does one have over the other? Not sure if I can justify buying both haha

I'd like more info on this as well, as I have both, and am a bit unsure of which one to use. It seems DHEA and Pregnenolone are almost always recommended. But when would someone choose to add Androsterone VS. 11-keto DHT to the mix? Which one should be better for what?

Elron

I'd like more info on this as well, as I have both, and am a bit unsure of which one to use. It seems DHEA and Pregnenolone are almost always recommended. But when would someone choose to add Androsterone VS. 11-keto DHT to the mix? Which one should be better for what?
I skimmed a bit more threads and seems like andro may be better

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

If you look at the main androsterone thread you will see some studies that show androsterone is a precursor to DHT and if taken in reasonable doses should elevate DHT levels in serum and tissues, as well as lower estrogen. It is also known to oppose prolactin's effects but I don't know if it lowers prolactin directly. Finally androsterone seems to be a thyromimetic - raises temps and pulse and lowers cholesterol. Again, there are studies on that too. So, basically androsterone has some very cool properties of its own and is a precursor to DHT. 11-keto DHT has all the known properties of DHT and is probably even better at inhibiting cortisol than DHT. I don't know if 11-keto DHT has thyroid mimetic properties but all strong androgens increase conversion of T4 into T3 as another forum member posted. Finally, 11-keto DHT is a stronger androgen than androsterone but that may not matter much as androsterone converts into DHT so the total effect of taking androsterone may be similar to taking DHT or 11-keto DHT. I would day try the cheaper one first (androsterone) in combination with Pansterone, and if you feel like you need even stronger androgenic boost then try Pansterone with 11-keto DHT. No need to take both androsterone and 11-keto DHT, it would be redundant IMO.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

See my response above. Androsterone added to Pansterone should be give enough of an androgenic effect. I would use 11-keto DHT if there is known issue with high estrogen, gyno, prostate issues, etc. But even androsterone should be beneficial with there both directly and through its conversion to regular DHT.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals