Why Is My Face And Head Getting Bigger?

SonOfEurope

I started progesterone almost two years ago at the same time as bi-weekly aspirin, vitamin K2, low dose A+D and occasional C. Pregnenolone and Androsterone only added in the last two months.

My hands got bigger and I've gained 2,75 or 3cm of height... But the Hand thing is absurd bros I mean.... I'm a fan of cool silver signets and men's gemstone rings....

In 2017, I was a size 9 for my ring finger (where I always wear one signet ) and size 11.5 on the pointer finger (for the agate rings).

I didn't even notice... I went some time not using my rings that often because I in an office although nobody gives a damn...

By 2019 it turns out I'm 10.5 ring finger and minimum 12, but in most solid ones 12.5 or even 13 for my pointer finger....

I know... Water retention I though so too... I took a ****load of p4 and androsterone to lose water and the diuretic effect worked but that just my size now... And as mentioned I did grow an inch in height as well.

Who knows... Maybe it was development my body halted from stress before I began to correct my diet/ lifestyle.

laleto12

people be growing at 26-28
and im here sitting with the fact that i havent grown an inch since 16. Im 21 :rage

SonOfEurope

people be growing at 26-28
and im here sitting with the fact that i havent grown an inch since 16. Im 21 :rage

Dude I wasn't expecting it ya know!

When I slowed down in the adolescent growth spurt around 16. To my 17th birthday, I was exactly at 171cm (5'7) but with a narrower bone structure classical of the teenager, beard was popping up by 17th birthday.

Then I started lifting weights and up until around 20 I must have only grown an inch more but I did gain significant muscle and people complimented me on my "buff", I reached 186lbs at 5'8 with 16 or 17%... Not bad I thought.

Then I stopped lifting and went to a more "sedentary with occasional cardio" life with lots of walking, .. But my skull shape/size and fingers did not appear to change anymore from then though to 24/25 even while I stopped lifting and went back down to a much slimmer 160lbs.

Then I'm 26.... And all of a sudden I start progesterone and a few months later add weekly Pregnenolone and Androsterone + Sun for Vit D and K2 mixed types... And before I f-ing knew it man my hands and fingers had gotten bigger, two more sizes on each fingers ring... My watch size up one too.... People complementing me on my wider and "dryer" face and the beard which from 18 to 26 had been rather poor is now so full it's approaching my f-ing eyes....

Body hair increase... Not much... Chest and legs mostly, belly hair seems to have reduced. Beard extending into neck connecting with chest hair.

And the most amazing thing is that I was 173cm from 20 to 26 (5'8) and now standing at 178cm (5'10.5).

It happened so fast between the summer of 2018 and this summer I did not notice until I tried my rings and damn.. Don't fit anymore... My watch is on the last hole in the leather strap and I go to the doctor and get measured 2 inches taller at 28 than at 25....

I've recently gone back to lifting and now at 189lb 18%, but that is another subject, the only thing I can think of that caused this late growth, other than the Progesterone and Androsterone.. Would have been all the midday Sun I took the summers of 2018 and 2019, large doses of K2 mixed Mk7 and Mk4... But even then I'm still in WTF happened mode lol.

Last edited:

CheckMate

@laleto12 I just grew 1 inch in 2 nights at 28 years old. Went from 6ft to 6ft1. Gonna go until I'M 6FT4
What supplements are you taking to obtain this?
Dude I wasn't expecting it ya know!

When I slowed down in the adolescent growth spurt around 16. To my 17th birthday, I was exactly at 171cm (5'7) but with a narrower bone structure classical of the teenager, beard was popping up by 17th birthday.

Then I started lifting weights and up until around 20 I must have only grown an inch more but I did gain significant muscle and people complimented me on my "buff", I reached 186lbs at 5'8 with 16 or 17%... Not bad I thought.

Then I stopped lifting and went to a more "sedentary with occasional cardio" life with lots of walking, .. But my skull shape/size and fingers did not appear to change anymore from then though to 24/25 even while I stopped lifting and went back down to a much slimmer 160lbs.

Then I'm 26.... And all of a sudden I start progesterone and a few months later add weekly Pregnenolone and Androsterone + Sun for Vit D and K2 mixed types... And before I f-ing knew it man my hands and fingers had gotten bigger, two more sizes on each fingers ring... My watch size up one too.... People complementing me on my wider and "dryer" face and the beard which from 18 to 26 had been rather poor is now so full it's approaching my f-ing eyes....

Body hair increase... Not much... Chest and legs mostly, belly hair seems to have reduced. Beard extending into neck connecting with chest hair.

And the most amazing thing is that I was 173cm from 20 to 26 (5'8) and now standing at 178cm (5'10.5).

It happened so fast between the summer of 2018 and this summer I did not notice until I tried my rings and damn.. Don't fit anymore... My watch is on the last hole in the leather strap and I go to the doctor and get measured 2 inches taller at 28 than at 25....

I've recently gone back to lifting and now at 189lb 18%, but that is another subject, the only thing I can think of that caused this late growth, other than the Progesterone and Androsterone.. Would have been all the midday Sun I took the summers of 2018 and 2019, large doses of K2 mixed Mk7 and Mk4... But even then I'm still in WTF happened mode lol.

How much prog, pregn and androsterone do you take?

GreekDemiGod

@CheckMate You may not believe it, but it's not a supplement. Those who claim to be rational are resistant to spirituality. It's a subliminal. Biokinesis in a nutshell. You will probably dismiss it superficially, as most do for "lack of scientific proof". But you see, current science operates at a paradigm that is unable to comprehend the universal law of the Universe.

Last edited:

SonOfEurope

What supplements are you taking to obtain this?

How much prog, pregn and androsterone do you take?

For the last two years, 30-40mg progesterone daily divided morning/evening.

Since March, 300mg Pregnenolone every Saturday.

Three drops androsterone (1mg) before bed every day.

Midday Sun everyday from the warm Days of May Till it goes too low in angle by mid September.

K2 mixed mk7 plus mk4 you find it in Amazon

CheckMate

Thanks, wich brand of progesterone and pregnenolone do you take?
There is a reason why you take 300mg pregn once per week and not lower doses each day?

SonOfEurope

Thanks, wich brand of progesterone and pregnenolone do you take?
There is a reason why you take 300mg pregn once per week and not lower doses each day?

Hmm some months progest-e some months progestene.

Pure encapsulations Pregnenolone powder.

I take once weekly to let my body handle it as it need for DHEA conversion as I lift weights, ear healthy and supplement daily progesterone through the week.

TheSir

@CheckMate You may not believe it, but it's not a supplement. Those who claim to be rational are resistant to spirituality. It's a subliminal. Biokinesis in a nutshell. You will probably dismiss it superficially, as most do for "lack of scientific proof". But you see, current science operates at a paradigm that is unable to comprehend the universal law of the Universe.
Last spring I experimented with convincing my mind/body that it was still growing, and that I was in reality bigger than my actual size. Immediately for a whole month straight I would experience intense growing pains in my legs. I'm not sure if I grew (eventually I got distracted with other things), but I remember one morning measuring myself 1-2 cm taller than I usually measure, which was interesting, though still within the margin of daily fluctuation.

Ableton

Are you not afraid of what happens when you eventually go off all this? Or do you plan on staying on it forever?

Ableton

Last spring I experimented with convincing my mind/body that it was still growing, and that I was in reality bigger than my actual size. Immediately for a whole month straight I would experience intense growing pains in my legs. I'm not sure if I grew (eventually I got distracted with other things), but I remember one morning measuring myself 1-2 cm taller than I usually measure, which was interesting, though still within the margin of daily fluctuation.
Im hopping on the train as well.
At the very least it’s good For relaxing and my self esteem

Mauritio

If it's the joe Rogan kind of thing ,its gut inflammation and estrogen.

SonOfEurope

Are you not afraid of what happens when you eventually go off all this? Or do you plan on staying on it forever?

I'm sorry were you adressing my post? It's a bit confusing when no nickname was written or quoted.

Uhmmm.... I do not why I would be afraid since progesterone can be tapered down with no dependency at all after having been used for healing or any other purpose... Progesterone has no negative loop mechanism so you could take 30mg a day for years and stop and nothing would happen to you. It is in every cell and is naturally produced by the adrenals and gonads in an extremely regulated basis so it will always be there.

But we are In an Estrogenized, Radioactive and EMF polluted world were it's not a bad idea to increase its inputs even slightly, as in 4 mg a day for all humans (even men's testes produce 6-7mg a night) to even the balance with the estrogenic load innit males and females.

If there is estrogen in our drinking water it should by nature be balanced with some progesterone... Never in our evolutionary history have we, as human, ingested estrogen without a counterbalance of progesterone, it everything.. The stressful office lifestyle, the lack of daylight, the pollutants, the Birth control pills, the EMF and residual radioactive garbage from what a bunch of psychopaths did between 1945 and 1992, that has weighed the balance on the favor of estrogen for almost all humanity and destroying us in every way.

In my personal case, it's helping me re adapt as I'm finishing a long Benzo withdrawal that could have been a lot nastier without it... But I think I'll always have a mg or 2mgs.. Just to keep nature's balance.

Pregnenolone... Well... It's the safest substance to take after only cholesterol, it's produced in cells... You cannot possibly become dependent on it as there is no feedback mechanism in it (or progesterone ) as there is in the "downstream " hormones Testosterone or Estradiol... Which can really harm you long term.

Vit k2 is a nutrient sooo....

The only thing I'm actually "messing" with is Androsterone.. But I will not be on on it more than two or three months more yet it's still the "safest " of the non-precursors since it has a great similarity to progesterone in direct action, it is a pheromone, and goes straight to DHT the rest... Still.... I'm not past 3mg a day, and that is pretty low.

Last edited:

YourUniverse

I noticed the shape of my head changed over a period of 4 or 5 years, between 22 and 26 or so. During this time I was depressed, gained a lot of weight, and ate very unhealthily (although I thought it was healthy - vegan, PUFA, low calcium/no dairy, etc). I've always had a big head but it got bigger overall, and especially the top,forehead area, and my jaw got smaller. I dont know for certain but I think it is slowly starting to change maybe back closer to what it was. Aspirin, milk and butter Im hoping will have this effect.

guapeat

Maybe you should get your IGF-1 levels tested. Overproduction of IGF-1 as in acromegaly causes enlargement of hands, feet, skull and jaw.

SonOfEurope

Maybe you should get your IGF-1 levels tested. Overproduction of IGF-1 as in acromegaly causes enlargement of hands, feet, skull and jaw.

I will.... But I haven't changed anymore since May - June... So I think it could have just been my body finishing it up late (but 23-26 is still young bro) what was not fully developed by 21/22 due to improper nutrition and estrogenism.

TheSir

Im hopping on the train as well.
At the very least it’s good For relaxing and my self esteem
The mind is scary powerful, that is for sure. I'm a bit reluctant to experiment further in case I mess with something that should not be messed with.

TheSir

I noticed the shape of my head changed over a period of 4 or 5 years, between 22 and 26 or so. During this time I was depressed, gained a lot of weight, and ate very unhealthily (although I thought it was healthy - vegan, PUFA, low calcium/no dairy, etc). I've always had a big head but it got bigger overall, and especially the top,forehead area, and my jaw got smaller. I dont know for certain but I think it is slowly starting to change maybe back closer to what it was. Aspirin, milk and butter Im hoping will have this effect.
Do you reckon it was this kind of movement?

upload_2020-9-2_2-10-53.png 4AVnR6S.gif

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals