Baby face, masculine body

piro444

Hey guys, how can I keep my face youthful while getting bigger?
I mean with the help of PEDs
All the bodybuilders gain that “roided out” look on their face, which other than being really disgusting, that seems really stressed out
I’m looking to get a David Laid-esque physique, so without getting hairy and too big

I was thinking about using a really low TRT as a base to keep my libido but not go overboard on estrogen (something like 80/100mg) and using sarms to gain the mass
For the calories I think I’m gonna keep it at a deficit/maintainance, to avoid gaining excess body fat mostly on the waist (a lot of bodybuilders get a big gut because they slam their calories in, getting a fatty liver and love handles)

My main concerns are for the skin aging, body hair and of course the hair itself which I’d rather keep

I’m pretty sure that its not testosterone to cause hair loss but rather some inflammation + hormonal imbalances
This can be seen in young bodybuilders who hop on a cycle, their hair are still there and if they aren’t under huge stress they seem to not age

Any input? What would you guys add/use?

For context I’m a 25yo male struggling with endocrine problems, lately I’ve been getting body hair which I find disgusting in my most stressed out areas (mostly on my chest, shoulders and back), I’m pretty sure it’s due to cortisol + some estrogen imbalance
Of course I will do bloodworks before and during the cycle (I think I’ll stay on trt for a bit, my libido is literally 0 as of now and I’ve noticed that libido keeps men moving, giving them something to look forward)
Any input would be appreciated, I know there are some really smart guys on this forum so I’d love some help rather than doing everything by myself :)

OP
P

piro444

Also just to add
As of now I’m supplementing with calcium, zinc, vit D/C/E and magnesium (will check the dosages once I’m home from work)
I noticed that lately I’ve been getting hairy, which is never a good sign
I’m under a bit of stress so I kinda get it, but I’m also sure it s due to hormonal imbalances and I want to keep that as a feedback which is often not discussed in bodybuilding circles

Cameron

Also just to add
As of now I’m supplementing with calcium, zinc, vit D/C/E and magnesium (will check the dosages once I’m home from work)
I noticed that lately I’ve been getting hairy, which is never a good sign
I’m under a bit of stress so I kinda get it, but I’m also sure it s due to hormonal imbalances and I want to keep that as a feedback which is often not discussed in bodybuilding circles
Best bet is to just try some test with daily injection or daily application of cream for consistency in androgen to estrogen levels. The issues with bloat inflammation fatigue hairless mood issues comes from big infrequent injections and wrong applications of these androgens or their abuse. Test only can take you a long way with good diet sleep training. Most men I’m convinced have low androgen sensitivity. Weak bones, posture, mood, and performance. Doesn’t take much to elevate this with doubling or tripling your testosterone with other healthy lifestyle habits. Plus adding testosterone itself will also upregulate the AR.

joaquin

For context I’m a 25yo male struggling with endocrine problems, lately I’ve been getting body hair which I find disgusting in my most stressed out areas (mostly on my chest, shoulders and back), I’m pretty sure it’s due to cortisol + some estrogen imbalance
Body hair is normal. Work to overcome your mental aversion to it. Accept it. That is way God designed man.

GodsHound

To look like David Laid is to achieve something immeasurably costly, and requires generations of making the right choices. All of Ray’s recommendations would shift things in the right direction. The most fundamental prerequisite is an environment free from stress, abundant in nutritional resources and to have appropriate stimuli. A high ratio of progesterone, pregnenolone, testosterone, thyroid to estrogen, cortisol, prolactin, aldosterone is desired. Have you considered spending some time in the Balinese mountains?

OP
P

piro444

To look like David Laid is to achieve something immeasurably costly, and requires generations of making the right choices. All of Ray’s recommendations would shift things in the right direction. The most fundamental prerequisite is an environment free from stress, abundant in nutritional resources and to have appropriate stimuli. A high ratio of progesterone, pregnenolone, testosterone, thyroid to estrogen, cortisol, prolactin, aldosterone is desired. Have you considered spending some time in the Balinese mountains?
My life stressors are getting out, thankfully
Some stress is normal (get up, work etc) so I’m fine
I will check all those patterns on my blood panels
As of now I’m already eating a peaty diet, minus the liver which I’ll add as soon as my kitchen is ready and I can cook it lol

Body hair is normal. Work to overcome your mental aversion to it. Accept it. That is way God designed man.
I’d love to agree with you (always appreciate a man of God) but I think he used them as a feedback to signal that something is out of balance
Just like an hunched posture or hair loss
It’s not mandatory, it happens because we make the wrong choices (let them be dietary or lifestyle related)

Best bet is to just try some test with daily injection or daily application of cream for consistency in androgen to estrogen levels. The issues with bloat inflammation fatigue hairless mood issues comes from big infrequent injections and wrong applications of these androgens or their abuse. Test only can take you a long way with good diet sleep training. Most men I’m convinced have low androgen sensitivity. Weak bones, posture, mood, and performance. Doesn’t take much to elevate this with doubling or tripling your testosterone with other healthy lifestyle habits. Plus adding testosterone itself will also upregulate the AR.
This was my plan
Might even try subQ inj rather than IM to keep estrogen on check
I do agree with you for the low androgen sensitivity, sucks tho that ALCAR would help but is also a stressor on the body
That’s why I want to do test + sarms, both for their half life and selectivity
If anything goes bad, I just stop using them and accept to lose some money

frannybananny

Hey guys, how can I keep my face youthful while getting bigger?
I mean with the help of PEDs
All the bodybuilders gain that “roided out” look on their face, which other than being really disgusting, that seems really stressed out
I’m looking to get a David Laid-esque physique, so without getting hairy and too big

I was thinking about using a really low TRT as a base to keep my libido but not go overboard on estrogen (something like 80/100mg) and using sarms to gain the mass
For the calories I think I’m gonna keep it at a deficit/maintainance, to avoid gaining excess body fat mostly on the waist (a lot of bodybuilders get a big gut because they slam their calories in, getting a fatty liver and love handles)

My main concerns are for the skin aging, body hair and of course the hair itself which I’d rather keep

I’m pretty sure that its not testosterone to cause hair loss but rather some inflammation + hormonal imbalances
This can be seen in young bodybuilders who hop on a cycle, their hair are still there and if they aren’t under huge stress they seem to not age

Any input? What would you guys add/use?

Of course I will do bloodworks before and during the cycle (I think I’ll stay on trt for a bit, my libido is literally 0 as of now and I’ve noticed that libido keeps men moving, giving them something to look forward)
Any input would be appreciated, I know there are some really smart guys on this forum so I’d love some help rather than doing everything by myself :)
While not one of the "really smart guys" on this forum I have to chime in here and say technically you will have the hair of your mother's father..... recessive genes and all that. See if you can find a picture of him or look to him and see what his head of hair looks like. I doubt that supplements and vitamins are going to change that by very much...might help.

OP
P

piro444

While not one of the "really smart guys" on this forum I have to chime in here and say technically you will have the hair of your mother's father..... recessive genes and all that. See if you can find a picture of him or look to him and see what his head of hair looks like. I doubt that supplements and vitamins are going to change that by very much...might help.
Thankfully he had an head full of hair (as my dad, uncles and so on)
My main concern is with the bloating + stress, which may age rapidly a person
I’m pretty sure that a trt would be helpful, since I’ve been trying to get my testosterone up but seems like a rat chase
I’m probably gonna add Cypro too to get the benefits, but later in, I want to go slower and stay safe
Thanks for your input too, I know a lot of guys are in my same boat and usually bodybuilding resources are so bad they’re almost useless

frannybananny

Thankfully he had an head full of hair (as my dad, uncles and so on)
My main concern is with the bloating + stress, which may age rapidly a person
I’m pretty sure that a trt would be helpful, since I’ve been trying to get my testosterone up but seems like a rat chase
I’m probably gonna add Cypro too to get the benefits, but later in, I want to go slower and stay safe
Thanks for your input too, I know a lot of guys are in my same boat and usually bodybuilding resources are so bad they’re almost useless
Your dad and uncle's genes don't matter when it comes to hair. It is a recessive gene carried by your mother and can can only be seen in her father's hair. Good luck dear one.

your aversion to body hair is a sign of mental dysfunction

men have had body hair since we were cave dwellers. its sexual dimorphism. you are like a lion complaining about his mane

you should address your psychological issues more directly than thinking you can solve them with superficial things. because they'll just manifest in different ways once you achieve the look you're going for.

MarcelZD

Why do this to yourself? There is a reason bodybuilders look bad. Supraphysiological doses of steroids and hard physical activity are going to take a toll.

OP
P

piro444

your aversion to body hair is a sign of mental dysfunction

men have had body hair since we were cave dwellers. its sexual dimorphism. you are like a lion complaining about his mane

you should address your psychological issues more directly than thinking you can solve them with superficial things. because they'll just manifest in different ways once you achieve the look you're going for.
Spoke like an older brother
Thank you
But I still think they’re a sign from your body that something is going wrong

Have you ever seen Greek statues drawn hairless and muscular? Same goes for paintings and so on
If you read Reich works, he was talking about blocks and I’ve seen that usually they coincide with hairiness
Same goes for a beard, usually the more you clench your jaw the hairier you’re
May that be because there’s more blood flow? May that be stress/prolactin related? I honestly don’t know and I’m worrying about that
I’m seeing younger friends getting patchy beards right where they clench and have muscular traumas

miraddo

Along with making the right choices towards an enriching environment, and increasing thyroid function. I believe iron depletion is one of the highest impact actions a young man can take to tip the scales towards differentiated growth.

Young men on average have many times more stored iron than age matched women and this alone can explain why women fare better with degenerative disease than men.

Prenatally and later during adolescence, the estrogen dominant state causes an extreme efficiency in the absorption of iron, and iron increases the estrogenic tone of the cell; leading to a vicious cycle.

Regular blood donation, daily aspirin, and limiting the absorption of iron rich foods using coffee will reliably lower iron stores over time.

Last edited:

Hermes

The conclusion by the authors of the above study are interesting: "The results of this study suggest that the serum ferritin concentration may be a useful indicator of systemic fat content and degree of insulin resistance."

miraddo

@miraddo

What about iron defiency? Not really a thing in your opinion?
"Iron deficiency anemia does exist, in laboratory situations and in some cases of chronic bleeding, but I believe it should be the last-suspected cause of anemia, instead of the first...If a large amount of blood is lost in surgery, a temporary anemia might be produced, but even then it would be best to know whether the iron stores are really depleted before deciding whether an iron supplement would be reasonable. Liver (or even a water extract of wheat germ) can supply as much iron as would be given as a pill, and is safer." - Ray Peat