Head is getting longer as I age. Skull Expansion/Egg Head.. how to prevent this?

helpmyhair

As I age, I notice that my head is getting bigger.. like vertically. Like more of an egg head. Its hard to explain. But I've seen this phenomenon with some celebs (not all). Their heads are getting bigger, not necessarily widers, but longer. I don't like how this looks and I also imagine this would be bad for hairloss.

Is it possible to prevent this process from happening or even reverse it? If you look at handsome male celebs with good hair (brad Pitt, Clooney, etc), they don't have this problem. My first thought is maybe magnesium could help, or anything they helps with calcification.

Gânico

lol, u sure it isn't your face is growing downwards (bad tongue posture) and/or your hairline receding?

If you are going by pictures, variation in focal lengths can distort your appearance considerably. if you are going by your thoughts and considerations generated by staring in the mirror daily, you may be decieved yourseld by the periodic upset of your false sense of continuity you get by that practice.

TheSir

This is a common result of worsened posture and breathing. I've observed it happen in real time in most people I know in the past decade.

JamesGatz

Even though the forum has already answered - I would like to add the following can cause Narrow Skull for someone who is already Mewing:

Headsets (I've seen a lot of podcasters develop a narrower skull over-time wearing this)

73079B0D-6829-467F-8190-ABB648EA4462.jpeg

Hoods and Balaclavas (Doesn't allow much space for your Skull to expand horizontally)

8A46BE03-15AC-4849-92A1-CF748C356A7C.jpeg

Also - the hair tied back - through my experimentation with this hairstyle the issue is this hairstyle compresses my skull horizontally and also pulls my mandible backwards so I don't think its ideal

D7970F39-FD78-417B-9DB2-0B56FA4EAB89.jpeg

Glasses (holds the skull from expanding horizontally)

A few examples of the MANY that exist

piro444

You are the next step of human evolution. Embrace your destiny. 200 IQ incoming.
Never laughed so hard at a post lmaooo I feel bad for OP

Jokes aside
Are you sure your head is expanding upward and not downward?
You might have a bad posture and may constantly either nod or use too much your frown for expression
Either way, moving your head too much vertically creates that “eggy” look that you may dislike

That or the 200IQ, I’d choose the latter and reverse the condition by using newfound intelligence

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals