Losing weight, sunkin eyes going downhilll

troubledtimes

Been a tough few years. Consistently I've been getting worse slowly over the years. My memory is getting bad at 34 years old. I forgot my hat at the mall I took it off in the washroom to wash my face I left the mall totally forgot my hat. Mid sentence losing train of thought. General confusion and bad depression no joy and just relentless anxiety. Still can't touch carbs or sweet foods or I'll get tremors and feeling like I'll pass out. I think I developed something serious perhaps. My energy just gets lower and lower. Walking for more than a minute puts me out of breath and I'm 190 pounds at 5 10. My face and hair is gaunt. My eyes are sunkin in and I look Ill now compared to the video I uploaded. Maybe it's an infenction not looking good Its almost time to call family and tell them I need help and live with them.Any ideas to help is appreciated....

Last edited:

keytothecity

Sounds like me when I was on fin
you are taking some medication aren't you? what are you taking?

keytothecity

finasteride, unrelated

well, what do you think? are your problems related to that? at their core?

Perry Staltic

Do you take any supplements (eg, ginseng), OTC stuff (eg, cough/cold med), methylene blue, Indian food (ginger, curcumin, turmeric), other prescription meds, recreational drugs? Looking to see if something might be causing a serotonergic interaction with the SSRI that's causing serotonin toxicity (serotonin syndrome).

Perry Staltic

Maybe it's an interaction between sertraline (zoloft) and clonazepam (klonopin). Not much meat on the bone in this link, but it does seem to indicate a problem can exist.

Drug interactions are reported among people who take Sertraline and Clonazepam

Perry Staltic

Here's the list that I'm using (Tables 1 and 2 about half way down the page). You can check it yourself to see things that can cause excessive serotonin.

Runenight201

Been a tough few years. Consistently I've been getting worse slowly over the years. My memory is getting bad at 34 years old. I forgot my hat at the mall I took it off in the washroom to wash my face I left the mall totally forgot my hat. Mid sentence losing train of thought. General confusion and bad depression no joy and just relentless anxiety. Still can't touch carbs or sweet foods or I'll get tremors and feeling like I'll pass out. I think I developed something serious perhaps. My energy just gets lower and lower. Walking for more than a minute puts me out of breath and I'm 190 pounds at 5 10. My face and hair is gaunt. My eyes are sunkin in and I look Ill now compared to the video I uploaded. Maybe it's an infenction not looking good Its almost time to call family and tell them I need help and live with them.Any ideas to help is appreciated....

Hey dude you’ll make it through this. Leaning on some type of support so you don’t have to worry so much about being self-sufficient could really help, especially if you utilize that time to regenerate health, strength, and energy.

It would also do a world of difference if you find a way to re-introduce carbohydrates into your diet. What carbohydrate sources have you tried, and what have you eaten them with?

Elast1c

Jesus seems the most positive thing I can think of.

I

i_nomad

What are you eating daily? Especially since you’re avoiding carbs, seems like a first step on figuring this out. Especially considering the theme of the forum.

I’m fairly new to this way of living, but one thing seems crucial... carbs. That might be your starting point.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals