Unable to sleep, exhausted all day/everyday - developing dark circles under eyes. Getting desperate.

Layne

I've ordered Andreas Moritz' book, "The Amazing Liver and Gallbladder Flush". Planning on reading through it ASAP so I can get started on the protocol sooner rather than later. In the meantime, I'll look into knocking some other items off the to-do list and will update as I go.

Since you're interested in liver/gallbladder flushes, you would likely find the following 20-min. video interesting. I think it' one of the best videos on YouTube, and think it's great information for just about anybody. I started the video where it gets right into the anatomy of how the liver and gallbladder are able to be cleaned out.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ReTbTR-edE&t=584s

Last edited:

Nick

Back with an update: I slept on the grounded pillow case for a few nights but my sleep quality declined significantly. Been completely exhausted the last two days. I'll be discontinuing use of the grounded pillow case going forward.
A problem with grounding your body to the electrical wires is that the ground wires almost always carry significant stray current. There is a device one can buy called the nuisance current blocker that supposedly remedies this problem but I have no experience with it due to the high price.

HeyThere

Here's a thought out of left field... have you ever gone to a chiropractor? If something is out of alignment it can very well keep you up without you realizing why. Not every misalignment is noticeable by the person.

webbt

(...)

Can you share any literature on CO2 and sleep? I'll look into the CO2 meter. Is the live brewers yeast taken together with the yohimbe bark, or are these two separate things to take?
live yeast and yohimbe do not need to be taken together.

I looked for the literature on CO2 and sleep and there are mixed results.

1.jpg

2.png

3.jpg

(B500 is baseline 500 ppm; P1000 and P3000 are artificially raised with CO2 tank; M1000 and M3000 are raised due to poor ventilation)

Poor air quality / ventilation is for sure bad. How much it is due to VOC vs human effluent vs CO2? idk

I have a feeling that breathing human exhaust should probably be minimized.

OP
D
I've ordered Andreas Moritz' book, "The Amazing Liver and Gallbladder Flush". Planning on reading through it ASAP so I can get started on the protocol sooner rather than later. In the meantime, I'll look into knocking some other items off the to-do list and will update as I go.
Back with an update: last week was one of the best weeks of sleep I've had in ages. I didn't experience a single day of crippling exhaustion. While sleep quality is still mixed and far from where I'd like it, it was really great feeling more or less awake and alert every day. The only things I did last week were 1) continued EMF-avoidance, 2) 1hr+ sunlight per day, and 3) daily 5000iu vitamin D + B100 complex. Last week was the second week on the Vit D/B100 combo, it's possible that I'm beginning to experience the positive sleep effects of the regimen.

In other news, Amazon lost my Liver Flush book order and auto-refunded me. Going to have to re-order it.

HeyThere

Back with an update: last week was one of the best weeks of sleep I've had in ages. I didn't experience a single day of crippling exhaustion. While sleep quality is still mixed and far from where I'd like it, it was really great feeling more or less awake and alert every day. The only things I did last week were 1) continued EMF-avoidance, 2) 1hr+ sunlight per day, and 3) daily 5000iu vitamin D + B100 complex. Last week was the second week on the Vit D/B100 combo, it's possible that I'm beginning to experience the positive sleep effects of the regimen.

In other news, Amazon lost my Liver Flush book order and auto-refunded me. Going to have to re-order it.

In my opinion and experience, it's 100% the Vit D and sunlight.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals