My experience after just a couple of days..

Destiny

I started eating along Dr Peats guidelines (including stopped taking 2 tsp codliver oil daily) just two days ago and I am full of energy all day long and sleep all through the night! I used to wake up twice every night and feel tired for a long time in morning trying to get going. Also, I used to have dark skin under the eyes which is almost gone! I used to get light headed upon getting out of bed, and sometimes from a seated position and it no longer happens at all. Lastly I've had some light bleeding of my gums each time I brushed and that too is gone already completely. Amazing how several of my issues were taken care of immediately! I am excited to see how it will affect my menstrual cycle which has been somewhat irregular and my periods longer than they should be even taking some sub-lingual progesterone. :)

charlie

The Law & Order Admin
Two days!!!! Wow!!! Thats really awesome. Imagine what 2 years will bring you? Way to go!

Now, just got to figure out what I am doing wrong. :rolling Although, I do remember that right in the beginning a lot of good things happened, then went away, now they are slowly very slowly coming back.

Keep us updated, Destiny!

J

j.

I saw a lot of improvement in about 4 months of being PUFA-free. I could eat comfortably like 10 times the amount of sugar as when I was eating PUFAs. I used to feel bad if I consumed even moderate amounts sugar. Drastically increasing the amount of sugar without feeling bad was one of the most convincing evidence that PUFAs are bad.

Destiny

J. I agree, this is the first time I feel GOOD about using sugar!! It had been a few years since I bought any! lol I noticed when I used to eat cake or cookies (which contained PUFAS as well as wheat) I couldn't stop eating. I don't have this any longer.

crX

I am another reformed fish-oil user. Actually it scares me a bit now to think how long I was taking it. I slowly phased it out when I first started to doubt and quit completely probably about 6 months ago, but I also made a bunch of other changes as well. Just wondering how things are going now, as I see you haven't posted in a while.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Yon Your experience with progesterone, T3/T4 and pregnenolone Health 14
P Why Does Lowering Estrogen Slow My Hair Loss? (Interesting experience) Hair & Nails 4
K Life Giving Store NDT - Experience? Natural Dessicated Thyroid 2
mrchibbs COVID-19 Retrospective Video Project: A Contrarian View Of The COVID-19 Experience Miscellaneous Health Discussions 7
jamies33 My Experience With Coffee After 3 Years Of Daily (ab)use Coffee 5
P Anyone Have Experience With Everylywell At-home Thyroid Test? Blood Work, Labs 0
S Taurine Experience (So Far . ) Supplements 6
E Progestene First Experience Report Hormones 15
S My Experience With Coconut Oil Ask For Help or Advice 6
ScurveDream The Problem With Value: A Key Perspective To Work, Life & Experience Political Talk, Alternative World Theories 1
M Bad Experience With Glycine Ask For Help or Advice 19
U Does Anybody Else Experience Significant Mood Changes On High (er) Fat Diet? Diet 27
Hgreen56 Do You Have Cfs/me Or Pots And Have You Good Experience With Ray Peat's Principles? Experiments 14
J My Idealabs Experience Reviews 4
Frankdee20 Experience With Life Giving Store NDT ? Ask For Help or Advice 9
fever257 My Experience With CO2 - My Routine, Knowledge, And Questions CO2, Bag Breathing 61
V Anyone Using Ghee? What's Your Experience? Ask For Help or Advice 5
Hgreen56 Has Someone Positive Experience Lowering Cortisol With Caffeine? Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 4
Tristan Loscha D3 5000 TO 50000 INTERNATIONAL UNITS/d SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE DOSING REVIEW D 5
T Anyone Here Get A Hair Transplant? What Has Your Experience Been? Hair & Nails 3
F Anyone Have Experience With Josh Rubin Coaching? Ask For Help or Advice 13
D "Special Needs Trust Funds" Anyone With Any Knowledge/Experience? Miscellaneous Health Discussions 1
Velve921 Peoples Experience With PUFA Detox Ask For Help or Advice 10
GorillaHead Anyone Experience Eye Problems After Preworkout Supplementation? Eyes, Ears, Nose and Headaches/Migraines 0
_lppaiva Aspirin As An Anti-Inflammatory For Acute Joint Issues? Personal Experience Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 1
ScurveDream Is The Whole "drunken Experience" A Result Of Serotonin And Estrogen Increase? Ask For Help or Advice 2
G Best Supplement For Constipation In Your Experience? Digestion 48
Lokzo PREGNENOLONE: What's Your Experience? Experiments 3
Gadreel Can Anyone Tell Me Their Experience Using Tamoxifen Supplements 28
ecstatichamster Anyone With Experience With Bee Venom? Health 4
PurpleHeart Weird Baking Soda Experience Sodium 2
puella Research Chemicals - Experience W/ Vendors? Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 1
haidut Rats React The Same Way To Observing Pain In Others As If They Experience It Themselves Scientific Studies 6
burtlancast My Experience With MMS Miscellaneous Health Discussions 6
A AMAZING Workout Experience With NIACIN Vitamins 7
G Endotoxin And Iron - A Recent Experience Toxins, Detoxification 0
M Did Anyone Here Experience Increased Shedding When Taking Phenibut? Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 5
Beastmode Vitamin E Experience With ADM Products? Vitamins 5
theLaw Joe Rogan Experience #1267 - Gary Taubes & Stephan Guyenet Miscellaneous Health Discussions 4
M Experience With 25mg Pregnenalone Pregnenolone 1
ecstatichamster Lufeneron May Fix Candida Infections - Any Experience With It? Pharmaceutical Drugs 1
G Which IdeaLabs Products Have Boosted Androgens Best In Your Experience? Hormones 29
bboone Introduction And Experience (so Far) With A Peat-inspired Diet Approach Meet & Greet 0
L Ray Peat’s Methylene Blue Experience, And Optimal Dose Of Methylene Blue According To Ray Peat Methylene Blue 15
P Any Experience Or Info On Aspirin Desensitization Therapy? Ask For Help or Advice 7
B What Is Your Experience With K2 Megadosing? Ask For Help or Advice 34
R Does Anyone Have Experience Here With Jim Wendler's 5/3/1 Program? Exercise 2
R Bad First Experience With Molasses Beverages, Fruits, Sugars 15
ecstatichamster Post Your Experience OVER Doing Something That Seemed To Work At First Experiments 33
ecstatichamster Post Your Experience Using UV-B For Vitamin D Exposure Red Light, Infrared, LLLT 37