Dark circles under eyes

bradley

Greetings,

I've always had dark circles under my eyes, mainly due to thin skin in the area. Certain things make them worse, such as lack of sleep, dehydration, wheat, and dairy. I found they were most minimized when i was on the 80/10/10 diet, eating mainly fruit with some tender greens.

Since following a more peat-influenced diet, they have gotten much worse, almost as worse as ever. I am not eating any dairy or whear. Any thoughts or experience from the members here?

Thanks!

nwo2012

They are most often associated with hypothyroidism. Perhaps it is a temporary effect while your thyroid improves?
Hows your tems, pulses etc? Any other symptoms of hypothyroidism (cold hands/feet etc)?

pete

Are you reacting to any food since you changed your diet?

OP
bradley

bradley

nwo2012 said:
They are most often associated with hypothyroidism. Perhaps it is a temporary effect while your thyroid improves?
Hows your tems, pulses etc? Any other symptoms of hypothyroidism (cold hands/feet etc)?

Hi NWO. I rarely get cold hands and feet. Pulse is better since starting thyroid. Haven't really been checking temps.

OP
bradley

bradley

pete said:

Pete, since eating Peaty I reacted to dairy quite poorly, so I cut it out. Chocolate also gives me trouble soI cut it out as well.

shaadoe

bradley said:
pete said:

Pete, since eating Peaty I reacted to dairy quite poorly, so I cut it out. Chocolate also gives me trouble soI cut it out as well.

Bradley I would suggest trying different brands of dairy and starting slow. If you are coming off of 811, your going to have a hard time digesting anything until you rebuild your system.

I have personal(8yr) experience with 811. It will take some time, but not drinking milk is not very peaty.

pete

You could try imported cheeses (only rennet/salt).

For many people milk is out of the question, it could be intolerance to a component in milk (could try other types), a lack of selection, the processing, or the additives.

nwo2012

Try to stick to animal rennet too, I dont know if that GM stuff can be trusted. If anyone has any better info (not mainstream propaganda) then please post.

Nick810

I have these strong lines that from the inner corner under my eye diagonally outwards, until they reach in line with my nostrils and the outsides of my eyes.

They are quite thick and you can really notice them, any ideas what this is from?

nwo2012

Nickje said:
I have these strong lines that from the inner corner under my eye diagonally outwards, until they reach in line with my nostrils and the outsides of my eyes.

They are quite thick and you can really notice them, any ideas what this is from?

You are half Werewolf? :P Sorry Ive no idea, I can not even visualize what you mean.

pete

With traditional cheeses, like those from Spain, the label says only "rennet", while other local cheeses can have "lactic cultures" ("cultured ...", "enzymes") and "rennet" (or not).

Veins?

OP
bradley

bradley

It's been almost two years since I was 811, so I feel i have had enough adjustment time.

It may not seem Peaty, but it's counterintuitive to force in the dairy when I know conclusively that dairy is my main problem food.

shaadoe said:
bradley said:
pete said:

Bradley I would suggest trying different brands of dairy and starting slow. If you are coming off of 811, your going to have a hard time digesting anything until you rebuild your system.

I have personal(8yr) experience with 811. It will take some time, but not drinking milk is not very peaty.

Nick810

nwo2012 said:
Nickje said:

You are half Werewolf? :P Sorry Ive no idea, I can not even visualize what you mean.
http://www.realself.com/files/584783-643188.JPG - this kind of line... but a lot more pronounced and goes a bit further.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals