Intolerant/ Sensitive To Almost Everything

blackkzeus

How can I get in alot of sugar/ fructose when I'm intolerant to most fruit and dairy. And by intolerant I mean I get acne on my face, my face slightly starts to itch, and my eyes darken over time. I've been peating for the past two weeks by eating a lot of fruit, cheesy, and milk and my skin has gotten considerably worse, the circles under my eyes have really darkened, and my sleep quality is worse.

OP
B

blackkzeus

You shouldn't try to eat a lot of fructose unless your have good thyroid function.

How am i gonna get sugar then to increase my metabolism if I cant eat fruits and dairy? I can drink cola but I'm not too sure about that idea.

DaveFoster

How am i gonna get sugar then to increase my metabolism if I cant eat fruits and dairy? I can drink cola but I'm not too sure about that idea.
If you're hypothyroid, eating sugar will not make your condition disappear, unless you have a conversion issue for T4 to T3. Things like coffee can help; the carrot salad will also help lower bowel inflammation. Cascara sagrada can help speed transit.

OP
B

blackkzeus

Well I was told eating sugar should raise my very low cholesterol, which is why I'm doing it. And I don't respond to coffee unfortunately. Do the carrots have to be shredded?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals