Dark Circles Under The Eyes

Frankdee20

Anyone have any suggestions as to what may have helped them minimize dark circles under the eyes ? I have always had this tendency.

milk_lover

Usually histamine does that to me. Things like tomato-based pasta and eggs and some seafood like mussels are some of the culprits for me. T3 and pregnenolone help a lot with that aspect.

theLaw

RPEE (Under Intestine/Allergy):
Like the dark circles, a chronically plugged nostril is suggestive of an allergy, and it usually varies according to the intensity of the intestinal irritation of undigested food. Keeping notes on what you eat, you might notice increased stuffiness during the night after particular foods were eaten, though with some foods the congestion can take a couple of days to develop. Prolonged endurance exercise will usually slow the pulse because of adaptive inhibition of the thyroid. I have seen some people with the dark circles, fatigue, and other symptoms that stopped as soon as they stopped their daily running.

For people with really sensitive intestines or bad bacteria, starch should be zero.

Queequeg

cucumber slices and a good facial. seriously though there are a bunch of threads down below on this exact topic

OP
Frankdee20

Frankdee20

cucumber slices and a good facial. seriously though there are a bunch of threads down below on this exact topic

Lol, yeah yeah, I noticed after the fact thanks

Queequeg

ive done it many times before. Let us know what is the best advice you find

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals