Dark Circles Under The Eyes

Kunstruct

What do you think can cause the under the eyes going darker?
There seems to be some inflammation there like I would be having a cold, yet I do not have a cold,
also I seem to be conscious that areas is inflamed slightly, when I do anything, but only slightly so far for like 2-3 days this has been going on and does not seem like "out of the sudden"
My head hurts a bit and my mood is rather down, but well my head hurts pretty much each day anyway.

Could the the 125mg of Aspirin used daily for 10 days?
Could be rubbing of magnesium chloride on my legs? It's diluted in water, 1 to 1, so pretty undiluted infact.
I've been doing also around 3mg Pregnenolone and around 3 Mg of Androsterone for the last 10 days.
And took around 3mg of Pansterone around 5 days.
I also started also taking sodium bicarbonate like half a teaspoon in the morning, K2 MK4 around 5mg and D3 around 3000UI daily.
Right now I also have quite some serious DOMS from biking, did some aggressive climbing with the bike and cycling through rough areas for around 3 hours, without any drink or food, which is kind of my style anyway.
But I do this occasionally not often.
I do not think I have noticed this before when doing a lot of bike effort but this was also the first time with so the topical hormones and the topical magnesium.

Today I took 20mg of liquid solution containing 1% Methylene Blue as I was trying to reduce the lactic acid in the legs and raise my temperature slightly, last I measured it was 98.6F (37C)

OP
K

Kunstruct

Well I guess I am getting a cold now.
I woke up with now my eyelids and under my eyes clearly with more volume (inflated), apathy and a bit of sore throat.
The weird part is that I do not remember getting a cold with initial days having darkness under my eyes, so there must be something new here.

OP
K

Kunstruct

for the migraine high dose B-Vitamins like B50?

I only tried B50 once and it put me thru more headache and huge apathy, I was basically not moving, not doing anything, very clear effect.
I will try it again in other conditions and see, maybe with tons of carbs, but I am definitely reluctant.

OP
K

Kunstruct

Today had a bit of blood in my stool, which is weird I was not constipated today or the other days. I guess it is related to this dark circles around my eyes which appeared.
Probably some hemorrhoids that appeared.

Tom K

There can be many reasons for dark circles under the eyes, commonly referred to as ‘shiners’. Often these circles accompany allergic reactions and can be associated with immune dysfunction. A common cause, but not the only cause, are fungal infections in the sinus and/or gut. The fungus occupies the biofilm produced by bacteria and in an attempt to control or kill the bacteria produce mycotoxins. These mycotoxins are the cause of many allergic reactions, immune suppression, fatigue, brain fog, etc. Approximately 25% of the population does not process these mycotoxins efficiently. The typical (but not the only) physique type that has difficulty with mycotoxins have longer slimmer limbs and shorter torsos.

Avoid mold infested rooms. Treat mold infested areas properly. Use digestive enzymes on an empty stomach to break up the biofilm. Irrigate your sinuses twice daily with baking soda and alternate using iodine and peroxide in the irrigation solution, occasional including tea tree oil and need oil (which are anti-fungal). If these interventions do not work consider adding an antifungal nasal spray, which will require a prescription to a compounding pharmacy. These chronic conditions can require months of treatment. Therefore, you should continue after the symptoms have resolved for at least one month. Be well.

CLASH

I've often found that eating a food that irritates my intestine or I'm allergic to gives me the dark circles. In most cases for me its dairy or grains.

When i worked night shift, sometimes I'd work 13 hour shifts on only 1 hour of sleep and i still wouldnt develop the dark circles. If I ate a lot of starch or had dairy, I'd wind up with the dark circles even if i sleep 8 hours before the shift.

Last edited:

Tom K

As stated, allergy reactions are often a cause of immune dysfunction. If there are foods that are known to provoke these symptoms (shellfish, dairy, grains, etc.) the obvious choice is avoidance.

What do you think can cause the under the eyes going darker?
There seems to be some inflammation there like I would be having a cold, yet I do not have a cold,
also I seem to be conscious that areas is inflamed slightly, when I do anything, but only slightly so far for like 2-3 days this has been going on and does not seem like "out of the sudden"
My head hurts a bit and my mood is rather down, but well my head hurts pretty much each day anyway.

Could the the 125mg of Aspirin used daily for 10 days?
Could be rubbing of magnesium chloride on my legs? It's diluted in water, 1 to 1, so pretty undiluted infact.
I've been doing also around 3mg Pregnenolone and around 3 Mg of Androsterone for the last 10 days.
And took around 3mg of Pansterone around 5 days.
I also started also taking sodium bicarbonate like half a teaspoon in the morning, K2 MK4 around 5mg and D3 around 3000UI daily.
Right now I also have quite some serious DOMS from biking, did some aggressive climbing with the bike and cycling through rough areas for around 3 hours, without any drink or food, which is kind of my style anyway.
But I do this occasionally not often.
I do not think I have noticed this before when doing a lot of bike effort but this was also the first time with so the topical hormones and the topical magnesium.

Today I took 20mg of liquid solution containing 1% Methylene Blue as I was trying to reduce the lactic acid in the legs and raise my temperature slightly, last I measured it was 98.6F (37C)

When I read inflamation, skin issue, bleeding, and headache, I think you need temporary higher dose B2: Rosacea, inflammation, and aging: The inefficiency of stress. But anything that improves blood flow or blood vessel quality seems appropriate for experimenting with. In addition to riboflavin, niacin, vit C, vit E, contrast showers, and massage come to mind.

OP
K

Kunstruct

Now this kind of started in a weird way. In an evening I remember that applying Pansterone or Androsterone on my wrists, the other was on my legs, not sure which was were, caused an acute allergy, some coughs. Well then that was it, went to sleep and I was kind waking up slightly and scratching my wrists. At one point I woke up and could not stop scratching my wrists and I was quite dizzy, I went dizzy at the bathroom and washed my wrists with soap and in a minute I was not scratching my wrists anymore.

OP
K

Kunstruct

When I read inflamation, skin issue, bleeding, and headache, I think you need temporary higher dose B2: Rosacea, inflammation, and aging: The inefficiency of stress. But anything that improves blood flow or blood vessel quality seems appropriate for experimenting with. In addition to riboflavin, niacin, vit C, vit E, contrast showers, and massage come to mind.

I do have a slight issues on the face with a bit of rosacea, but if I take B2 the skin gets more red. I know some people reported miracles with Riboflain, but I noticed aggravation with 100mg or 200mg.
This is strange but that is how it goes, that areas gets even redder.
I've been taking though smaller doses of B2 like 20mg and did not notice an aggravation, but surely no improvement.

Vitamin E, kind of gives me "Progsterone sides" meaning penile insensitivity and stress in that area, but does improve a bit certain joint pains I have.

Massage improves for my headaches, which seems to suggest some cervical issues also. If I go to hang with my hands on a bar my cervical area makes all kind of snapping sounds. Also rotating my head all kind of weird sounds and feels like grinding something. I can't really do many head rotation without not going dizzy. This is weird as I when I was really well, years ago I used to spin around like 6 times without any issue.

But yeah the dark circles thing is only like for like 4 days on.

if you take aspirin you need vitamin K2 MK4, at least 1mg per aspirin. That is probably what is needed to eliminate the bleeding.

OP
K

Kunstruct

if you take aspirin you need vitamin K2 MK4, at least 1mg per aspirin. That is probably what is needed to eliminate the bleeding.
Yeah I was saying, I took around 5mg of K2 MK4 topically. Aspirin only 125mg, not the 500mg tablets.

yes I know, but you may have needed more K2 MK4 than that for a bit. It can take a bit to catch up with your body's needs. Bleeding is a very typical symptoms and perhaps you need a lot more K2 MK4 than you think you should need, at first anyway. I had to load up myself.

OP
K

Kunstruct

Alright I will try a bit more, haven't used any of it in the last 3 days now, not even Aspirin.

Waynish

I see many people's get worse from coffee, and to a lesser degree: dehydration. I would explore the liver, first.

OP
K

Kunstruct

I see many people's get worse from coffee, and to a lesser degree: dehydration. I would explore the liver, first.
I haven't actually drank any coffee these last days and pretty much only several times in my life. Only caffeine I had was from 250ml of redbull in a couple of days. But I have done this before without ever getting dark circles.

LUH 3417

There can be many reasons for dark circles under the eyes, commonly referred to as ‘shiners’. Often these circles accompany allergic reactions and can be associated with immune dysfunction. A common cause, but not the only cause, are fungal infections in the sinus and/or gut. The fungus occupies the biofilm produced by bacteria and in an attempt to control or kill the bacteria produce mycotoxins. These mycotoxins are the cause of many allergic reactions, immune suppression, fatigue, brain fog, etc. Approximately 25% of the population does not process these mycotoxins efficiently. The typical (but not the only) physique type that has difficulty with mycotoxins have longer slimmer limbs and shorter torsos.

Avoid mold infested rooms. Treat mold infested areas properly. Use digestive enzymes on an empty stomach to break up the biofilm. Irrigate your sinuses twice daily with baking soda and alternate using iodine and peroxide in the irrigation solution, occasional including tea tree oil and need oil (which are anti-fungal). If these interventions do not work consider adding an antifungal nasal spray, which will require a prescription to a compounding pharmacy. These chronic conditions can require months of treatment. Therefore, you should continue after the symptoms have resolved for at least one month. Be well.
Whoa that is me down to the physique. I took an allergy test that indicated I was allergic to pork, beef, and dairy and have been wondering if I should just not eat any of those three to see what happens.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals