Help needed - new stretch marks since peating, without weight/muscle/fat gain?? Paradoxical?

Juri

Hey everybody,

i've only known about Peat for a short while, say 3-4 months or so, and since then i have noticed increases in energy and wellbeing. Something i have always been self-conscious about, the stretch marks on my biceps that i acquired during rapid muscle growth around 2 years ago, which have now have almost faded.
I attribute this to topical coconut oil and vitamin D from idealabs.
However, over the last few days, new stretch marks have developed, specifically in the scrotal region, the upper inner thigh. I only noticed because my upper quads also had very small stretch marks developing over the last few weeks.

Yesterday it shocked me how deep those stretch marks near my scrotum are, they aren't very wide but extremely deep and dark purple, say 1/6th of an inch?

What i don't understand is how these developed, as i didn't train legs more than usual, especially not the inner portion that has gained these massive stretch marks.

I also haven't gained new weight or had any traumatic events. Quite the opposite is the case, my training frequency has gone down, and i have just been walking more, eating slightly less protein, a lot more carbs from fruit and white table sugar, and almost zero PUFA. I regularly eat grass-fed beef liver, so it can't be a zinc or B vitamin deficiency.

What the heck is causing this??

Peatful

OP
Juri

Juri

thanks for these. Tagging @aniciete so they read it as well. I guess only the first study is related to me, it's some sort of androgen/estrogen/glucocorticoid change but the study also says mechanical damage has to occur... for me that's just not the case.

Hey everybody,

i've only known about Peat for a short while, say 3-4 months or so, and since then i have noticed increases in energy and wellbeing. Something i have always been self-conscious about, the stretch marks on my biceps that i acquired during rapid muscle growth around 2 years ago, which have now have almost faded.
I attribute this to topical coconut oil and vitamin D from idealabs.
However, over the last few days, new stretch marks have developed, specifically in the scrotal region, the upper inner thigh. I only noticed because my upper quads also had very small stretch marks developing over the last few weeks.

Yesterday it shocked me how deep those stretch marks near my scrotum are, they aren't very wide but extremely deep and dark purple, say 1/6th of an inch?

What i don't understand is how these developed, as i didn't train legs more than usual, especially not the inner portion that has gained these massive stretch marks.

I also haven't gained new weight or had any traumatic events. Quite the opposite is the case, my training frequency has gone down, and i have just been walking more, eating slightly less protein, a lot more carbs from fruit and white table sugar, and almost zero PUFA. I regularly eat grass-fed beef liver, so it can't be a zinc or B vitamin deficiency.

What the heck is causing this??
This is strange. I am sixty and have had two children and have never gotten a stretch mark. Are you eating any bone broth or collagen? I take MSM to undo any skin damage, and minimize wrinkles. I don’t know that white table sugar is optimal for skin, I eat raw honey and use it topically at least once a week. Do you eat fruit?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals