Tarmanders Auto-Immune Log

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Had some blood tests back today that I thought I would share, some of the best yet. I think the sunlight is doing really well for me. Could also be the D-limonene, but those are really the only two things I have been doing for long enough to affect this blood test. Not totally sure, just guessing.

A1C: 6.8 (this is pretty good as I have been at 7.3-7.5 for years)
Creatinine: 0.8
GFR: 119 (kidneys doing well)
Cholesterol: 203.3
TSH: 1.39
Free T4: 1.14 Range 0.8-2.00
Free T3: 3.2 Range 1.5-4.1
Vitamin D 40.8
Albumin in Urine undetectable (no protein filtering through kidneys)
C02 25.5 Range 21-31
AST 16.1 Range 13-39
ALT 18.5 Range 7-52

Pretty happy. I took vitamin D in October of last year and my metabolism spiked. My cholesterol was below 200 and things looks good, but I could barely breathe.

This is similar in trend, better a1c, better kidney levels, cholesterol around the same...I have testosterone prolactin coming in next week which I will post.
:thumbup:

OP
Tarmander

Tarmander

You know I forgot to mention I have been taking Boron 3mg each night before bed for a month or two. That definitely could impact these tests. I actually think Boron is partly why I am doing so well with blood sugars.

Recent Bloodwork:

LH 4.9 (was 3.9 in Nov 2017)
FSH 3.5 (Was 3.0 in Nov 2017)
Prolactin 8.2 (was 8.4 in Nov 2017)
Estradiol Under 16.2 I think 16.2 is the low range cut off
Testosterone 254 (was 261 in Nov 2017)

T is pretty low. Seems like I have been sitting on the low end of the range for years. I feel good, not like I have low T. Maybe as I get more sun T will rise. I am not sure if I should do anything about the low T yet...might mess with everything. I am open to suggestions as it seems I have a long term low T issue.

Interesting how LH and FSH rose. Prolactin seems about the same. Danny Roddy says most people he talks to have prolactin above 10, and that 5 is probably a good level for men.

Amazoniac

And calcium chloride is an acidic load, especially when taken at large dosage. But @Amazoniac, I'm not getting the relevance of calcium chloride on a discussion on vitamin b1, nor to the Myers cocktail. Also, isn't the Myers cocktail for IV use? Is the cocktail you had broken down into constituents already adjusted for oral consumption?
Tarmander has responded well to chloride salts in the past. I was making use of the calcium mention to link to the cocktail publication. It's for intravenous use and seems imbalanced to me regardless of the route.

Back
Top Bottom