Muscle gain log: androsterone + progesterone + pregnenelone + DHEA

Scout88at

Just started, so can't say much at this point. I think in a week or 2 i might increase androsterone to 2mg every other day (1-2-1-2) I prefer being cautious with that one.
I'd change dosage based on what/how you're feeling or results of bloodwork. Your experience will be the best arbiter.
I've read some users having adverse effects with pansterone, or prog or andro, dosages lower than me. So it's hard to predict how they'll influence the user.

I would browse the forum for sleep issues and keep experimenting.
Salt, fats, complex carbs at night can be beneficial. taking progesteron at night, Room temp

Keep us updated how it goes, man. Very interested to see how your higher doses of andro and DHEA will be.
I was planning on cycling the andro and was more concerned about the higher levels of progesterone but your dosages and see some others experience with it puts me a bit more at ease. I’ll keep everyone updated

OP
theantagonist

theantagonist

@theantagonist its been a while, how are things going? any updates to share?
Experiment is kind of a bust. But that's my fault. Here's why

Kinda lost my routine and structure, but I'm getting back on track.
Lockdowns continue in my country for gyms and haven't been working out regularly...
However, I've been maintaining my muscle mass, quite easily, 1 workout per week maximum, nothing intensive. So I think the stack has helped quite a lot in that regard.

Bear growth has increased tremendously, in no way full beard. But I would say it has increased 3 fold.

Gonads are fuller, even when missing doses 2 days in a row.

I'll be ending the thread in 3-4 weeks. And starting a new thread. I'm awaiting order of PPL. Will do a 2mg Test base and 2mg DHT experiment. I think that will be very interesting. I want to supplement my own natural production without causing shutdown.

When the time comes I'll drop a link.

Andman

Lockdowns continue in my country for gyms and haven't been working out regularly...
However, I've been maintaining my muscle mass, quite easily, 1 workout per week maximum, nothing intensive. So I think the stack has helped quite a lot in that regard.

Bear growth has increased tremendously, in no way full beard. But I would say it has increased 3 fold.

I'll be ending the thread in 3-4 weeks. And starting a new thread. I'm awaiting order of PPL. Will do a 2mg Test base and 2mg DHT experiment. I think that will be very interesting. I want to supplement my own natural production without causing shutdown.

Okay cool, thanks for keeping us up to date and good luck with the next experiment!

SonOfEurope

Tell me about "lockdowns" man... In Canada here...

Don't forget to target those triceps and lats with proper bench! Don't let this let you down soon they'll have "vaccinated " 70% and they should leave us alone, they stole two Springs from us but I'm still going out in the Am for my vitamin D.

JCub369

Any Updates on the 2mg test base and 2mg dht experiment? How did you take them? what effects have you noticed?