Tarmanders Auto-Immune Log

Mito

•Inflammation has dropped, and that has felt odd. I have been sick several times. Colds and sore throats. When I think back to when I started eating liver under Peat...I got sick very rarely, if ever. I wonder if the vitamin A was causing inflammation which was keeping sickness at bay. In some ways I feel fragile, but am strengthening.
How long after starting the low Vitamin A diet did it take you to notice the benefits? Do you think it’s possible that as your Vitamin A stores depleted it slowed down your immune system activity resulting in decreased inflammation but increased colds?

OP
Tarmander

Tarmander

Wow that's good news. Vitamin A definitely suppresses sickness in the short term, its a known measles treatment for instance. So are you off most dairy then? I still have not gone that far and so am not seeing the same benefits. How low did you go?
I am still basically eating meat, potatoes, rice, some beans now and then, and a few fruits that are on the no A list. Been doing that now for 1-1.5 months

OP
Tarmander

Tarmander

How long after starting the low Vitamin A diet did it take you to notice the benefits? Do you think it’s possible that as your Vitamin A stores depleted it slowed down your immune system activity resulting in decreased inflammation but increased colds?
Benefits have kind of just been accumulating. Although the restless leg stopped almost immediately. Yeah I think exactly what you said happens. Lower vitamin A, less inflammation, more sickness. Inflammation and immune system are closely linked.

InChristAlone

Since many people think this diet works because it gets rid of dairy, have you checked to see if symptoms return pretty fast if you have any?

OP
Tarmander

Tarmander

Since many people think this diet works because it gets rid of dairy, have you checked to see if symptoms return pretty fast if you have any?
No. I have done no dairy before and was not getting these results. I have actually done something similar to this diet before. Rice and chicken. But. I always did Liver

InChristAlone

No. I have done no dairy before and was not getting these results. I have actually done something similar to this diet before. Rice and chicken. But. I always did Liver
That's good info. Refutes the claim it was dairy.

OP
Tarmander

Tarmander

That's good info. Refutes the claim it was dairy.
I think most people who have autoimmune or recurring health issues lasting years have done no dairy. Lots of Vegans out there still super sick. It had to be something weird like vitamin A which no one would suspect

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
My understanding/theory as to why low vitamin A diet is helping.

-The body and its level of acidosis keeps rising, inflammation and disease start setting in. This acidosis is coming from proteins and other acid forming foods.
-The body reaches a threshold to where even the levels of vitamin A is now causing acidosis burden to rise. So when dropping vitamin A it helps to lower the acidosis burden, temporarily, and this allows the inflammation to drop.

So to me, this seems like a suppression event and when/if the acidosis coffers fill up again because a lot of the foods recommended on the low vit A diet are very acidic. Inflammation will return.

OP
Tarmander

Tarmander

My understanding/theory as to why low vitamin A diet is helping.

-The body and its level of acidosis keeps rising, inflammation and disease start setting in. This acidosis is coming from proteins and other acid forming foods.
-The body reaches a threshold to where even the levels of vitamin A is now causing acidosis burden to rise. So when dropping vitamin A it helps to lower the acidosis burden, temporarily, and this allows the inflammation to drop.

So to me, this seems like a suppression event and when/if the acidosis coffers fill up again because a lot of the foods recommended on the low vit A diet are very acidic. Inflammation will return.
Are you sure you're not trying to fit the Morse philosophy onto the data, instead of the other way around? I am not saying you're wrong, but I don't really see how acidosis fits in here. Might be true and inflammation might pop up down the road. Grant G. has done some blood tests, and given his cholesterol levels and other markers, it doesn't seem like he has a lot of inflammation, but it could be possible.

I will keep my eye out for any inflammation and let you know. I am concerned sometimes that I eat around a pound of meat (beef or chicken or whatever) per day. However, it feels different this time. When I used to eat meat, it would be heavy in my stomach, my blood sugars would spike, and I would just feel inflamed for a day or two. That is why I only ate meat maybe once per week, and stuck to shrimp or scallops otherwise. But now, when I eat beef, it gives me none of those symptoms. It goes through me fast, my blood sugar wants to go down, and no heaviness or anything like that. I really think vitamin A may be the crux of it.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Are you sure you're not trying to fit the Morse philosophy onto the data, instead of the other way around? I am not saying you're wrong, but I don't really see how acidosis fits in here. Might be true and inflammation might pop up down the road. Grant G. has done some blood tests, and given his cholesterol levels and other markers, it doesn't seem like he has a lot of inflammation, but it could be possible.
Grant has stated the acidosis burden himself, has he not? I think lowering vitamin A is lowering the overall acid burden on the body.

Have you read Arnold Ehrets book? https://www.truthseekerz.com/Arnold_Mucusless_Diet.pdf

Last edited:

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
And hence why the vitamin D protocol works so well is because it is buffering the acidosis of the body.

Cirion

How does protein increase acidosis? I seem to be doing better ever since increasing, not decreasing, my protein.

That said, lately I am heavily emphasizing peat friendly protein (Milk, Gelatin) and not so much meats or eggs which I can definitely see the negatives in overdoing it.

InChristAlone

I emailed Peat about this acidosis thing. See what he has to say.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
I emailed Peat about this acidosis thing. See what he has to say.
Could you ask him about the Great Lymphatic System too? A system that contains 75% of the bodies fluids, but yet, is mysteriously not talked about. :ss2

Cirion

I could be wrong but I seem to remember a RP quote somewhere saying the supposed mucus effects are overblown. Not saying he is right or wrong just what I remember him saying

OP
Tarmander

Tarmander

Grant has stated the acidosis burden himself, has he not? I think lowering vitamin A is lowering the overall acid burden on the body.

Have you read Arnold Ehrets book? https://www.truthseekerz.com/Arnold_Mucusless_Diet.pdf
A lot of high vitamin A foods are considered alkaline...such as carrots and sweet potatoes...which is why I don't really see the connection here to alkalinity, but anything is possible. You would have to direct me to where Grant talks about his acidosis because I have not read that, but would be interested. I have not read the book you quoted either, I'll take a look.

InChristAlone

Maybe he is referring to retinoic acid? The toxic form of vitamin A?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom