Dark Circles Under The Eyes

Whoa that is me down to the physique. I took an allergy test that indicated I was allergic to pork, beef, and dairy and have been wondering if I should just not eat any of those three to see what happens.

No,you aint allergic to meat AT ALL.
there are just lots and lots of people who Profit off of sickness of others.Meat is healthy for anyone.

lampofred

I think chronic dark circles are due to low heat production, low blood sugar, poor salt retention, low protein intake, excess fat oxidation, hypoxia from estrogen excess, just all the things related to insufficient thyroid-driven metabolic energy. Excess cortisol causing tryptophan to convert to serotonin instead of niacin is probably related too, so calcium + gelatin could also help.

Last edited:

LUH 3417

No,you aint allergic to meat AT ALL.
there are just lots and lots of people who Profit off of sickness of others.Meat is healthy for anyone.
I don’t want to not eat meat. But I’m like a neurotic with constant sneezing fits. Those test results are from 2018 and I’ve been denying their validity. I also asked ray about allergy tests and he said they often do not give accurate results. Every time I try to stop eating dairy I get intense cravings for a glass of milk...

golder

There can be many reasons for dark circles under the eyes, commonly referred to as ‘shiners’. Often these circles accompany allergic reactions and can be associated with immune dysfunction. A common cause, but not the only cause, are fungal infections in the sinus and/or gut. The fungus occupies the biofilm produced by bacteria and in an attempt to control or kill the bacteria produce mycotoxins. These mycotoxins are the cause of many allergic reactions, immune suppression, fatigue, brain fog, etc. Approximately 25% of the population does not process these mycotoxins efficiently. The typical (but not the only) physique type that has difficulty with mycotoxins have longer slimmer limbs and shorter torsos.

Avoid mold infested rooms. Treat mold infested areas properly. Use digestive enzymes on an empty stomach to break up the biofilm. Irrigate your sinuses twice daily with baking soda and alternate using iodine and peroxide in the irrigation solution, occasional including tea tree oil and need oil (which are anti-fungal). If these interventions do not work consider adding an antifungal nasal spray, which will require a prescription to a compounding pharmacy. These chronic conditions can require months of treatment. Therefore, you should continue after the symptoms have resolved for at least one month. Be well.

Tom, thanks so much for a great post! This is literally exactly what’s happening to me. Couple of follow up questions if you wouldn’t mind sharing your expertise mate:
- which digestive enzyme and how many capsules you have found useful in this instance of breaking down the biofilm first thing in the morning on an empty stomach?
- any rough ideas of quantities/ratios on the homemade antifungal sinus spray with regards to iodine/peroxide/occasional tea tree/need oil(?)
- if the above doesn’t work, which of the antifungal nasal sprays would you advocate from compoundingpharmacy.com?
Again, thanks very very much! :)

Mossy

I know this is an old thread, but in case someone has the same issue, I can confirm that it’s the aspirin. I get the dark circles after aspirin as well. Even taking vitamin K, along with the aspirin, does not remedy it. Maybe I should say it does not eliminate it. It may reduce it, but as someone who normally does not have dark circles, they really stand out from the norm to me. Maybe it’s just a matter of more vitamin K.

Vins7

I've often found that eating a food that irritates my intestine or I'm allergic to gives me the dark circles. In most cases for me its dairy or grains.

When i worked night shift, sometimes I'd work 13 hour shifts on only 1 hour of sleep and i still wouldnt develop the dark circles. If I ate a lot of starch or had dairy, I'd wind up with the dark circles even if i sleep 8 hours before the shift.
So do you try to avoid starch?

CLASH

So do you try to avoid starch?

Since this post I have experimented with a couple things that have increased my tolerance to starch. I still dont do well with most grains, however I tolerate white rice and tubers fine.

I do continue to avoid starch because I generally feel better without it. I personally do best with whole fruit, frozen fruit, dried fruit and 100% juice. I want to be clear here tho, while I do best with fruit, I have worked with people who well with starches like tubers and who do well with both tubers and fruits (starches and sugars). I think self experimentation is key here with the proper principles kept in mind.

Vins7

Since this post I have experimented with a couple things that have increased my tolerance to starch. I still dont do well with most grains, however I tolerate white rice and tubers fine.

I do continue to avoid starch because I generally feel better without it. I personally do best with whole fruit, frozen fruit, dried fruit and 100% juice. I want to be clear here tho, while I do best with fruit, I have worked with people who well with starches like tubers and who do well with both tubers and fruits (starches and sugars). I think self experimentation is key here with the proper principles kept in mind.
What have you done to increase your tolerance to starch?

CLASH

What have you done to increase your tolerance to starch?
1) I cleared my gut using different protocols
2) I broke up some adhesions in my abdomen from a surgery I had when I was younger
3) I changed different components in my diet and their combinations
4) I gave myself some time to heal by being as consistent as I could with the changes I made.

Vins7

2) I broke up some adhesions in my abdomen from a surgery I had when I was younger
4) I gave myself some time to heal by being as consistent as I could with the changes I made.
Could you tell what were these gut clearing protocols?

I had surgery for appendicitis, do you think that some adherence could be generated and I am not taking it into account? Or is it something weird or does it give very noticeable symptoms like pain?

Thank you Clash.

ursidae

could you elaborate on the 3rd point?
Did you stop eating fruit and meat together?