Why Is My Face And Head Getting Bigger?

LiveWire

I'm not losing body weight, I'm not on K2, it doesn't look like cortisol moon face. The only recent change I can think of is I've started working out again.

It's not necessarily an unhealthy look. I've got good colour. It's more the size and stockiness of my face.

I look like I've been photoshopped.

Estrogen? Growth hormone from the working out?

Help.

Flip over the vanity mirror. You’re looking into the magnifying side, that’s for shaving only.

ShotTrue

After a quick search: it seems to be an AI. Lowering estrogen tends to result in stiffness and pain. As a result, vitamin D or DHEA is usually added. Increased osteoclast activity due to lower estrogen would need to be balanced with osteoblast activity or there'll be net bone loss.
Look up ostinol. Yeah boneless , that can be recouped and I was going to use Vit K and Vit D after my estrogen raised to normal value

trew

It's well known that K2 increased the jaw and makes the face attractive. Maybe your health has started to get better and so has your CO2 levels and all those help with bone formation.

Not this nonsense again. Taking K2 doesn't make the jaw bigger or your face wider.

olive

Got any before and after pics? Didn't think so.
Before: clean shaven pic ~3yo (image #2)
After: two other pics ~current (image #1 & 3)

How much of the change is attributed to K2 I have no idea. A lot of it is likely masseter hypertrophy aswell.

Attachments

• 91D168A0-B77E-466E-BC6E-D073593F81B1.png
    91D168A0-B77E-466E-BC6E-D073593F81B1.png
    500.9 KB · Views: 411
  • E9F0C075-E7A5-41BB-8CE6-A6A277A00840.png
    E9F0C075-E7A5-41BB-8CE6-A6A277A00840.png
    545.5 KB · Views: 444
  • 31F80C4B-9D69-4978-9FCF-0311975F7DCD.png
    31F80C4B-9D69-4978-9FCF-0311975F7DCD.png
    497.6 KB · Views: 373
Last edited:

baccheion

Before: clean shaven pic ~4yo (image #2)

How much of the change is attributed to K2 I have no idea. A lot of it is likely masseter hypertrophy aswell.
How old were you, what supplements were you taking, and did you go to the gym regularly during this period? Did you do anything else, like mewing?

I wonder which women consider more attractive. I always thought the blockhead look was unattractive. On the other hand, I'm not a woman and have been shown to have maligned intuition regarding these things.

olive

How old were you, what supplements were you taking, and did you go to the gym regularly during this period? Did you do anything else, like mewing?

I wonder which women consider more attractive. I always thought the blockhead look was unattractive. On the other hand, I'm not a woman and have been shown to have maligned intuition regarding these things.
19, close to 20. Too many to count over the time period - periods of nac, vit D, zinc, p5p, UDCA, nandrolone, testosterone, trestolone, methyltrienolone, anavar, exemestane, taurine, calcium carbonate, ashwagandha, whole E, biotin, K2 MK4, K2 Mk7, glycine, coffee.. I’m probably forgetting a ton
I tend to go to the gym for about 3 months of the year before I get worn out/bored. So usually just some push-ups/sprints occasionally.
Mewing for the last two years. Most growth has occurred during this time period if I’m remembering correctly.

baccheion

19, close to 20. Too many to count over the time period - periods of nac, vit D, zinc, p5p, UDCA, nandrolone, testosterone, trestolone, methyltrienolone, anavar, exemestane, taurine, calcium carbonate, ashwagandha, whole E, biotin, K2 MK4, K2 Mk7, glycine, coffee.. I’m probably forgetting a ton
I tend to go to the gym for about 3 months of the year before I get worn out/bored. So usually just some push-ups/sprints occasionally.
Mewing for the last two years. Most growth has occurred during this time period if I’m remembering correctly.
How much of each. For example, how much MK-4? Are you saying gains were more due to mewing than MK-4?

olive

How much of each. For example, how much MK-4? Are you saying gains were more due to mewing than MK-4?
Varying doses. Two years ago I started with 1mg topically, then about a year ago I used 15mg/day orally for a few months on and off. Then I stopped taking MK4 and switched to MK7. Now I’m taking 1mg MK4 orally 3x/week on top of MK7 200mcg/day. It’s impossible to say. Probably a combination of both.

Before: clean shaven pic ~3yo (image #2)

Nice!

ShotTrue

Pic number one is dope. From my expereince @baccheion women much prefer the squarer, wider jaw. You don't see it all that much however

mujuro

Had aching TMJ pains for weeks when I started MK7, and then MK4, back when I was your age a few years ago. You definitely have a wider jaw but that might just be natural maturation. My jaw really filled out at 25/26 and then stopped. Correcting neck extension and reducing forward head posture also aesthetically improves face and jawline. Sometimes just losing a few % body fat can make all the difference. 25 is the age at which developmental growth ceases, isn’t it? Letrozole is such a strong AI, it would undoubtedly push you to a higher androgen:estrogen ratio.

Last edited:
K2 helps, but you still need to hit all/most of the other necessities of the body for it to grow well. So one think will not replace the other one. If you're replete in vitamin K2, but lack calcium, or protein, or fructose, then things won't go the way you want them to.

baccheion

Had aching TMJ pains for weeks when I started MK7, and then MK4, back when I was your age a few years ago. You definitely have a wider jaw but that might just be natural maturation. My jaw really filled out at 25/26 and then stopped. Correcting neck extension and reducing forward head posture also aesthetically improves face and jawline. Sometimes just losing a few % body fat can make all the difference. 25 is the age at which developmental growth ceases, isn’t it? Letrozole is such a strong AI, it would undoubtedly push you to a higher androgen:estrogen ratio.
What else did you take? Any vitamin D3, magnesium, and calcium?

Ableton

My jaw got significantly wider in my 20s, which effected zygos as well. Chewed gum and took k2 and high calcium (eggshell at the time, now milk). Change is permanent or not bound to masseter workout. High t type

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals