My Face Looks Its Best Since Probably A Year After A Night Of No Sleep And Drug Abuse

Ableton

NOTE THAT MY FACE DIDN'T GET MORE ATTRACTIVE BECAUSE OF DRUG USE; BUT BECAUSE OF OTHER FACTORS MOST LIKELY

So I party hard taking drugs maybe like every 3 months on average.

Anyways, regarding my face I made a thread a while back because I had some water retention issues going on that I thought I had figured out, but things got worse again, whatever.

Right now I didn't sleep for at least 40 hours.

I might or might not have taken Alcohol and I smoked, which I only do on those nights. Also drinking sugary sodas and stuff like that, and eating rather poorly of course, and not eating enough, but not so little that I lost crazy weight or anything.
I might have had some MDMA (high serotonin) and some speed. Not crazy amounts, but definitely something.

I just looked in the mirror in shock. Holy ***t I didn't look this good since way before the water retention issues. I expected to look like utter trash of course, I was stinking, I had some flu symptoms and so on, not tired tho.

Whats better?
Bigger face/jaw/zygos
While being less chubby;water retentive
Sinolabial Folds seem to have gotten less pronounced, probably because of the aforementioned things, no idea.
Better skin tone (this might be placebo)

How did this happen.
Chewing Gum like one crazy ... This is basically what you do 20 hours straight on those trips. My zygos always pops when i chew a lot. Careful: you can cause PMJ like that. I got lucky this time and I guess sort of evenly chewed on both sides. I had pmj after one of those trips once, and my mouth didnt align with my nose anymore for a week or something. I basically look like i have more bone mass now.
Less water retention: I believe this is due to not laying for a long time. The water retention, chubbyness is always the worst in the morning, and reduces during the day. So when I skipped a whole night, i could lean out even more I guess. Just my theory.
Why my skintone is so nice and reddish, I have no idea. There was basically zero sun, just some in the morning but shouldnt matter much.

Now I hear your calls, that I still have drugs in my system and thus my perception of my image is flawed or something. Well, it's not. Took pictures though to have a look tomorrow.

Well, obvious disclaimer: Do not take drugs, they are bad for you. I thought this was interesting though.

Questions i wouldnt mind being answered:
Should i practice inverted sleeping? Are those common symptoms that i have?
Are there safe ways to avoid pmj?

Jamo77

My mind has strangely calmed down when I have the odd night I haven’t slept at all. I remembered reading about sleep fasting a while back. I also have water retention in my face. Quality pycnogenol was one thing that consistently kept it away.

Anders86

You have lowered serotonin that acts as a anti diuretic. But now you will get a serotonin re-bounce and probably be bloated for a couple days..

Kingpinguin

I think MDMA serotonergic effects is just a side effect. It raises dopamine like hell. Pretty sure if you supplied a person with an serotonin inhibitor they would still trip balls on mdma. Possibly even harder and safer aswell. But if you give them a dopamine agonist and mdma they would probably feel alot less. Probably they even have a bad trip since they would really feel the anxiety effect of serotonin.
Think mdma release serotonin from the synapse. Then it agonises 5-ht1a preferentially which increases dopamine and lowers serotonin. Or could even be that MDMA itself has an direct action on 5ht-1a.
MDMA is a phenethylamine. All phenethylamines are dopaminergic similair to amphetamines like methamphetamine. Thats what mdma is. A type of meth. Serotonin increase is just a side effect of the toxicity of the drug

Kingpinguin

Can someone who takes mdma regularly get some cyphroheptadine and see if their trip actually decreases.
SSRI strangely makes people feel less on mdma. Which is odd right. Since SSRI should increase the serotonergic effect. All SSRI does is increase risk of serotonin syndrome and make you trip less. I would assume this is a dopamine inhibiting effect of too high serotonin

Anders86

I get superstrong effects from mdma with antiserotonin like cyproheptadine. But it`s not just the mdma. Alcohol, cigarettes, speed, socializing etc. all increases dopamine and lower serotonin.

baccheion

My mind has strangely calmed down when I have the odd night I haven’t slept at all. I remembered reading about sleep fasting a while back. I also have water retention in my face. Quality pycnogenol was one thing that consistently kept it away.
Cortisol (and adrenaline) can have this effect and it goes up when sleep duration is insufficient.

milkboi

I get superstrong effects from mdma with antiserotonin like cyproheptadine. But it`s not just the mdma. Alcohol, cigarettes, speed, socializing etc. all increases dopamine and lower serotonin.

Wow, interesting. Do you feel like MDMA is messing less with your health that way (not theoretically, but in your experience)?

reality

It’s probably extreme dehydration tightening up your skin which accentuates your features. I experience the same after my party days. You will rebound and bloat back up soon, and long-term will make you look worse

losing overall body fat and going low on carbs for a while (not recommended) will produce the same effect.

Anders86

Wow, interesting. Do you feel like MDMA is messing less with your health that way (not theoretically, but in your experience)?

Yeah I need much less, and if I continue with Cyproheptadine, Lisuride, Metergoline etc. the days after I get a afterglow. First time I took mdma same day as antiserotonin I got an way too intense comeup. I couldnt sit still, hyperventilating and litterarly rolling and stretching on the floor. So be cautious..

I usually don't roll often, I don't crave it. But sometimes random and suitable acts appear.

Tarmander

what you are describing is what I experienced when I tested out lisuride. Happened fast too

GutFeeling

Just no bloat plus good mood and maybe good lightning
Some days I look in the mirror and look like ***t yet other days I feel like a model

Waynish

Ya drugs work! A night of "partying" (increasing your metabolism by taking alcohol, sugar, other drugs every 30m or so for hours and hours)... Can be great!

I think the point of this is to use "food" as medicine; drugs obviously have more side effects.
"Let thy food by thy medicine, and thy medicine be thy food" -- Hippocrates.

MDMA is terrible for your health - I would recommend against using it except very rarely. Some people are just so socially anxious and constipated that I guess anything that would get them moving could benefit their health for a while. However, those people tend to have massive highs and lows because they've not figured out the right way to gain control over their mind and body.

rei

MDMA depletes your serotonin, so your will have lower tone until it is regenerated. After reading about ray's ideas about LSD, i think similar is true with MDMA. The "come up" is described as unpleasant body load. This corresponds to serotonin flood. The desirable effect starts when the serotonin is cleared and/or receptor amount is reduced/desensitized in adaptation to the initial flood, resulting in long-term dampening.

If your problems were from excessive serotonin signalling, you might have accidentally taken a targeted treatment.

lampofred

Sleep deprivation reduces prolactin/water retention and temporarily raises metabolism so it can make you look more rugged as long as the tiredness is not excessive. And not recommending drug use but MDMA can help to lower serotonin/learned helplessness in reasonable doses, just something to keep in mind...

OP
A

Ableton

Ya drugs work! A night of "partying" (increasing your metabolism by taking alcohol, sugar, other drugs every 30m or so for hours and hours)... Can be great!

I think the point of this is to use "food" as medicine; drugs obviously have more side effects.
"Let thy food by thy medicine, and thy medicine be thy food" -- Hippocrates.

MDMA is terrible for your health - I would recommend against using it except very rarely. Some people are just so socially anxious and constipated that I guess anything that would get them moving could benefit their health for a while. However, those people tend to have massive highs and lows because they've not figured out the right way to gain control over their mind and body.

Yeah that sounds like me lol. Extreme highs (socially dominant, but not in a bad way) and lows (sweating in social situations, having nothing to say). But I'm working on it, and those odd trips seem to be helping me overall, although I do feel like ***t physically and mentally (super emotional, in a bad way) the 2 days after and I do have this rebound effect. But given some time I look back to those experiences in joy.

Another story: Just ended a toxic relationship. Finally let my emotions go and cried for the first time in years. Having the feeling that I let go of inner conflicts with myself (they have rebounded since, but at least they are "work in progress" and not stagnating anymore).
What happens? Same night I masturbate with the best boner I have had in a while. Then, the same night, I come in my sleep from wild dreams.

This probably didn't even happen in my teenage years. Mental health is ******* fascinating, and its connection to sexuality and physical well-being, and the other way around.

I think I have a problem with excess prolactin indeed. My face got more bloated when I ran into sleep difficulties, and I slept poorly and long on a lot of days. Trying to figure this ***t out right now. Also started peating finally, lets see where this goes.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals