My Face Looks Its Best Since Probably A Year After A Night Of No Sleep And Drug Abuse

Waynish

MDMA depletes your serotonin, so your will have lower tone until it is regenerated. After reading about ray's ideas about LSD, i think similar is true with MDMA. The "come up" is described as unpleasant body load. This corresponds to serotonin flood. The desirable effect starts when the serotonin is cleared and/or receptor amount is reduced/desensitized in adaptation to the initial flood, resulting in long-term dampening.

If your problems were from excessive serotonin signalling, you might have accidentally taken a targeted treatment.

MDMA & LSD are way different... I would not compare them like this.

Waynish

Yeah that sounds like me lol. Extreme highs (socially dominant, but not in a bad way) and lows (sweating in social situations, having nothing to say). But I'm working on it, and those odd trips seem to be helping me overall, although I do feel like ***t physically and mentally (super emotional, in a bad way) the 2 days after and I do have this rebound effect. But given some time I look back to those experiences in joy.

Another story: Just ended a toxic relationship. Finally let my emotions go and cried for the first time in years. Having the feeling that I let go of inner conflicts with myself (they have rebounded since, but at least they are "work in progress" and not stagnating anymore).
What happens? Same night I masturbate with the best boner I have had in a while. Then, the same night, I come in my sleep from wild dreams.

This probably didn't even happen in my teenage years. Mental health is ******* fascinating, and its connection to sexuality and physical well-being, and the other way around.

I think I have a problem with excess prolactin indeed. My face got more bloated when I ran into sleep difficulties, and I slept poorly and long on a lot of days. Trying to figure this ***t out right now. Also started peating finally, lets see where this goes.

Best to abstain unless you're with a woman. Try to build up your energy throughout the day using the right foods & energy for you (supplements, light, etc). I would put a focus on minerals like magnesium first.

OP
A

Ableton

Best to abstain unless you're with a woman. Try to build up your energy throughout the day using the right foods & energy for you (supplements, light, etc). I would put a focus on minerals like magnesium first.

I am already taking some magnesium. I am definitely trying not to fap too much, but when it's getting a big distraction, I do it. Not out of boredom anymore. When I did it the last time I realized my whole body must be running on stress hormones. I had an insane calmness afterwards, that went away though after like 30 minutes already. Literally felt like a different human being in those minutes...

rei

MDMA & LSD are way different... I would not compare them like this.
I just meant that both are sold as serotonin activating drugs when their relevant effect actually seems to be from its inhibition. They achieve it in very different ways, yes.

OP
A

Ableton

Just no bloat plus good mood and maybe good lightning
Some days I look in the mirror and look like ***t yet other days I feel like a model

sure, its mostly bloat reduction. the question is how do we replicate this without drugs/ sleep fasting. guess the answer, as usual, is lowering serotonin and prolactin and to run on dopamine. not that easy to do in practice

OP
A

Ableton

i ordered cypro... since my digestion also keeps messing with me

OP
A

Ableton

couple weeks into cypro and couple days into thyroid (for health issues) and sleeping less for the last couple days (6 hours on average) and my face is looking great again.
guess it's serotonin and prolactin lowering indeed, perhaps also ramping up metabolism

what's crazy is that even some facial asymmetries seem to have gotten better. prob placebo

Xemnoraq

When i first ever started using tobacco i noticed it Chadified my face, gave me jagged edge cheekbones and jawline and reduction of water in the face and bloating, but then after a while it backfired with excessive use, now after quitting even a year later my face is still constantly bloated alot, and so i think one thing to remember is that cortisol or stress or just pushing metabolism to be excessively high with drugs or sleep deprivation etc. Can have an effect like that on the face slimming it out, but i think in the long run when the stress builds up this severely backfires, and you tend to see that in celebrities and alot of people who do coke,
Their face leans out and they have nice chisled features but then this backfires severely usually with time when you have a metabolic crash,

For example, in the beginning, fasting will also make your face look nice and trim, but over time from accumulated stress, fasting damages metabolism and the body adapts by increasing cortisol even more and then usually someone who was really lean and skinny will either get really overweight, or develop the dad-bod high estrogen prolactin physique with gyno etc.

Thats why i think its best to focus on thyroid and regulating eating properly for those sort of things but i get what you mean because when i was smoking and not sleeping, my face looked like it could cut diamonds but it all comes back to bite you in the end when your pushing metabolism in a stressful direction to achieve what you want,

Ill see if i fan find old pictures to compare how my face changed from before using tobacco, while using it and after etc. And with all the other things i was doing, i can find alot of celebrity examples too

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals