My LSD Experience

Hey let's not start a brain side wars here!

pboy said:
lol for sure for sure, you know what I mean though..i think

Yeah I think I get you! I wonder how Ray Peat would envision a balanced use of all kinds of thinking. Perhaps he doesn't share the opinion that analytical thinking has a really definite place in the brain at all.

pboy

it does and its fun...I think It has its place for sure...like playing games and making puzzles and stuff, eye hand coordination in sport or thinking up strategies for
anything, brainstorming...can be fun and useful, architecture and math for building buildings, dams, aquaducts, piping, all that requiring math its very useful and even pleasant to do when you see results and its in good spirit, not rushed or forced. I think when stress tied to it regarding well being like finances, food, family that actually requires, not in good fun, too much or really any undesirable analytical thought is highly condusive to brain inflammatory stress, and is really the main thing responsible for people needing extra sleep...and slowly developing a bitter or sour attitude towards others, other things

But in what amount can we say it is right to think we can do these things efficiently without imagination and liquid intelligence? Think of Ray Peat's article, Can Art instruct Science?

Mauritio

What do you guys think causes anxiety the day after taking lsd ? I only took a microdose of 12mg . But I still feel anxious the day after. I already took a bit of cypro and benadryl yesterday to get to sleep, so I dont think it's the possible pro serotonin action of lsd as this should be antagonized by cypro.

I first felt fine and really relaxed but then became anxious , I didn't have a racing heartbeat when I got to sleep so i doubt its adrenaline.
I also didn't feel panicky just an increase general anxiety that isnt caused by a specific thing .

Any ideas ?

Waynish

Like I said in a few other threads, microdosing sucks - if you're going to use it, then try a proper dose. If you want to microdose, then lisuride is better. Careful to avoid people you don't entirely trust.

boris

I also didn't feel panicky just an increase general anxiety that isnt caused by a specific thing .

Any ideas ?

I think anxiety is always caused by a specific thing. Often it's acting in the subconscious. The trick is to find out what it is and change it or consciously adapt to it.

I noticed people who get anxiety from cannabis often have aspects in their life that are not in accordance with their own standards. But under the influence of cannabis or psychedelics the possibility of getting caught with an illegal substance or even just being judged by someone for it's consumption can be enough to induce anxiety.

Last edited:

Mauritio

Like I said in a few other threads, microdosing sucks - if you're going to use it, then try a proper dose. If you want to microdose, then lisuride is better. Careful to avoid people you don't entirely trust.
After that experience in not sure if a bigger dose isnt even worse so I'll try something closer to 5 mcgs the next time .

Mauritio

I think anxiety is always caused by a specific thing. Often it's acting in the subconscious. The trick is to find out what it is and change it or consciously adapt to it.

I noticed people who get anxiety from cannabis often have aspects in their life that are not in accordance with their own standards. But under the influence of cannabis or psychedelics the possibility of getting caught with an illegal substance or even just being judged by someone for it's consumption can be enough to induce anxiety.
Yeah I don't get anxiety from cannabis, so I dont think it's that. And I wasn't afraid of taking it . But thanks for your opinion !

boris

Yeah I don't get anxiety from cannabis, so I dont think it's that.

But you do get anxiety from LSD apparently ;) .... It's always worth it to look deeper. Psychedelics amplify feelings and act for several days even if you think the effect is over. General anxiety always has a psychological factor accompanying the trigger.

I read you did DMT? It can be quite the serotonergic substance in a negative sense. DMT proponents often spread the myth that after 15 minutes you are stone sober. After a single DMT dose I felt lingering effects for about a week. And LSD can retrigger a previous DMT doses effects.

Mauritio

But you do get anxiety from LSD apparently ;) .... It's always worth it to look deeper. Psychedelics amplify feelings and act for several days even if you think the effect is over. General anxiety always has a psychological factor accompanying the trigger.

I read you did DMT? It can be quite the serotonergic substance in a negative sense. DMT proponents often spread the myth that after 15 minutes you are stone sober. After a single DMT dose I felt lingering effects for about a week. And LSD can retrigger a previous DMT doses effects.
Yeah might be right on the first part . Theres definently stuff coming up ,but I haven't found a tool to release it or actually gain learnings from that ...

Waynish

Ya people who do DMT are totally out of touch. It is definitely nasty stuff.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals