mantq

Hey everyone,
So I've noticed that over the years, whenever I'm eating lots of carbs, I have fantastic levels of energy and never feeling hungry, as well as sleeping better. But the downside to this, is that I get a very puffy face, people always notice as in commenting 'oh you've gained weight' or 'looks like you've been eating good'. My body composition does not change, I've always been lean.
My question is, why would that be? Is there a way to enjoy carbs without getting this water retention in my face? It has been bothering me for quite some time now and I can't seem to figure it out.. When on low carb, my face looks fantastic and it really improves my social life! But the hunger and cravings are very intense..
Thanks!

RealNeat

Hey everyone,
So I've noticed that over the years, whenever I'm eating lots of carbs, I have fantastic levels of energy and never feeling hungry, as well as sleeping better. But the downside to this, is that I get a very puffy face, people always notice as in commenting 'oh you've gained weight' or 'looks like you've been eating good'. My body composition does not change, I've always been lean.
My question is, why would that be? Is there a way to enjoy carbs without getting this water retention in my face? It has been bothering me for quite some time now and I can't seem to figure it out.. When on low carb, my face looks fantastic and it really improves my social life! But the hunger and cravings are very intense..
Thanks!
Eat similar amounts of sodium without huge fluctuations from day to day and practice facial cupping (with small slender cups and a lot of oil) but you will always have more water retention with carbs, its part of the benefit.

OP
mantq

mantq

What if I went low carb? I could handle the cravings and hunger for the most part, the question is how low should I go in order not to create cortisol problems with too low carb approach?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals