Vitamin K2 Recomendations

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Last edited by a moderator:

Agent207

After trying some brands, healthnatura offers one of the best quality/price balance currently on the market, in my opinion.

OP
Momado965

Momado965

Thank you all. That was helpful tho none of you commented on the brand im currently using and the issue regarding VE. I will definitely give healthnatura's k2 a try!

BastiFuntasty

Thank you all. That was helpful tho none of you commented on the brand im currently using and the issue regarding VE. I will definitely give healthnatura's k2 a try!
Yes it seems that e depletes k2 over the long run. This doesn't work the other way round as it seems. So k2 does not deplete e. Since you are already taking huge amounts of k2, this shouldn't be of a problem to you.

OP
Momado965

Momado965

Yes it seems that e depletes k2 over the long run. This doesn't work the other way round as it seems. So k2 does not deplete e. Since you are already taking huge amounts of k2, this shouldn't be of a problem to you.

That is great news BastiFuntasty! So you think a dose higher than 5mg of mk4 k2 wont be depleted by a high VE dose given they are taken apart. Regarding separate supplementation; how long do you think should the time gap between k2 and VE?

BastiFuntasty

That is great news BastiFuntasty! So you think a dose higher than 5mg of mk4 k2 wont be depleted by a high VE dose given they are taken apart. Regarding separate supplementation; how long do you think should the time gap between k2 and VE?
I think no one can rly say for sure how much k2 is needed per dose of vitamin e. Maybe you can cycle them a little, let's say you take the e for only 4 days the week and the k 2 for 6 days. Than you would have two days in which the k levels can "regenerate" and one day off maybe to let the absorption system build up a little.

Regarding the time span between each other, you could for example take the k2 in the morning and the e in the afternoon. Some people claim that k2 does somehow make them alert, so in the morning would probably be a better choice.

Haha this is just what I would do, without any proven scientific background. But I'd say it would be a relative save regiment.

OP
Momado965

Momado965

I think no one can rly say for sure how much k2 is needed per dose of vitamin e. Maybe you can cycle them a little, let's say you take the e for only 4 days the week and the k 2 for 6 days. Than you would have two days in which the k levels can "regenerate" and one day off maybe to let the absorption system build up a little.

Regarding the time span between each other, you could for example take the k2 in the morning and the e in the afternoon. Some people claim that k2 does somehow make them alert, so in the morning would probably be a better choice.

Haha this is just what I would do, without any proven scientific background. But I'd say it would be a relative save regiment.

Haha Thank you for sharing,BastiFuntasty! I will try your regiment as soon as my vitamin E arrives. For now I'll keep taking 15-45mg daily.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals