Buying K2 And Making Own Supplement

Insomnia

Hi,

Since I've bought alot of thorne and other k-2 brand such as health natura and the one of haiduts, I was wondering whether I could also make it myself and I've seen some on the internet but need some help with choosing the right brand/product:

Search Results : TrafaRx.com!, The Premier Supplier of Nutraceutical Supplies

I guess I should go for the one that's named "2-Methyl-3-all-trans-famesyl digeranyl-1,4-naphthoquinone;MK-4" right, and is this just the scientific/chemical (could anyone verify) or does it indicate that it has anything else containing (impure perhaps) in it's chemical construction.

I'm still planning on using the one of haidut (topically) and health natura (orally, twice a week for the 220mcg of mk7), but I just wanna switch off the thorne one because it gets more and more expensive.

25$ for 1g seems very cheap and I do not know whether this is a good quality one, does anyone know where I can get reliable good brands perhaps?

Also, if I dissolve this in mct oil (1g of mk-4), how much "ml of mct oil" would make up for 1000 drops of 1mg? So I want to have 1 drop being equal to 1mg basically.

Thank you!

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Cool. Can you comment on quality?
I haven’t ordered from him yet but figured I’d pass along the information. I believe @ecstatichamster has used his K2.
i have spoken to Peter the other day. He is flakey but he does ship and charge in an honest way.

There is a new option at least in the US
https://www.amazon.com/SuperDosings-Servings-Wholesale-Supplement-Essential/dp/B0714M3PFH

I have some but haven't tried it yet as I still have a lot of K2 from Vitaspace. It's a bit more expensive but not much.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals