Vitamin E makes me feel alive

jpgio

Does any one else get this feeling from vitamin E. It’s as if it wakes up parts of my brain that have been dormant. Makes me feel alive. That’s the best way I can describe it. It’s the only thing that gives me this feeling. Gives me crazy mental clarity.

Beastmode

Does any one else get this feeling from vitamin E. It’s as if it wakes up parts of my brain that have been dormant. Makes me feel alive. That’s the best way I can describe it. It’s the only thing that gives me this feeling. Gives me crazy mental clarity.
Peat has said before that when something is deficient, people will notice things like you're describing.

My mom, who's not very in tune with how she feels typically, has mentioned (twice) how she can see better after eating shrimp.

OP
jpgio

jpgio

Peat has said before that when something is deficient, people will notice things like you're describing.

My mom, who's not very in tune with how she feels typically, has mentioned (twice) how she can see better after eating shrimp.
Crazy. This was from a small dose too. About ~75 I.u mixed tocopherols.

Michael Mohn

Interesting I experience that too. Shrimp does something to the brain and the eyes. Probably the yuge amount of cholesterol and maybe some benefical metabolites.

baccheion

Do you have higher estrogen? Any labs? Vitamin E would also raise acetylcholine by slowing its breakdown. Ever tried alpha-GPC (+ noopept) or other cholinergics?

Beastmode

Interesting I experience that too. Shrimp does something to the brain and the eyes. Probably the yuge amount of cholesterol and maybe some benefical metabolites.
Selenium is the most likely suspect as her diet has very little of it in day to day. I would imagine most people are deficient in it, hence, why Peat's basic approach that he suggests often includes shrimps, oysters, low fat fish on occasion.

OP
jpgio

jpgio

I think the effect I’m getting is caused primarily by lowered serotonin

Beastmode

I think the effect I’m getting is caused primarily by lowered serotonin
Sounds plausible. Also, if you're having it with certain types of foods, it might be mitigating some of the typical effects one would experience without the vitamin e.

I used to get something similar with the carrot salad. My brain would have this feeling like a layer of "fog" was released that I didn't know it had.

Michael Mohn

Selenium is the most likely suspect as her diet has very little of it in day to day. I would imagine most people are deficient in it, hence, why Peat's basic approach that he suggests often includes shrimps, oysters, low fat fish on occasion.
All sea food has good levels of selenium but only sea bugs like shrimp and crabs have this powerful effect on the brain and eyes. I guess they might have some pregnenolone and maybe thyroid too. You can't avoid eating some of their brains/CNS.

Beastmode

All sea food has good levels of selenium but only sea bugs like shrimp and crabs have this powerful effect on the brain and eyes. I guess they might have some pregnenolone and maybe thyroid too. You can't avoid eating some of their brains/CNS.
It's the only one she'll eat at times.

Charger

Literally just supplemented Vitamin E after avoiding it for months and got this effect.

Experimenting with 400IU once a week, I've had crashed estrogen symptoms before when trying to use it daily.

when i ate spring onion salad i felt really good.

I see and feel a difference when I eat shrimp too, but I was thinking it was for the selenium, iodine and zinc.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals