Journey Back Into Wellbeing

This is my new recovery plan, to be honest I really have no idea where to start, I've been dealing with health issues for awhile now ~3 years at this point, and at first following the ray peat diet went extremely well in terms of how I felt internally ( i had huge bouts of brain fog however) but during these days I laughed a lot and laughed super deep and my wellbeing was there despite the brain fog issue, fast forward to now and i have kind of just been depleted by life as my health problems worsensed and i let it eat me alive. So here I am now, kinda confused as i all doesnt seem to work as well as it used to in terms of supplements taken, and I can't eat as many calories as before due to some body issue now which i think might be my kidneys. I would get blood tests however can not afford them. I just want to return to where I was prior being a fun free state and so this is what this blog will consist of.

My current symptoms are:
Little amounts of energy versus vast amounts of energy like I am desiring
Mood is shitty
Minor Brain fog
Not really feeling like myself and just kinda being passive and not exciting, being boring

Current Supplements
Thyroid - kinda on and off
Progesterone - 3x a week 1 drop of haiduts progesterone
Vitamin e 200 ius - 1x daily
KDIR kidney supplement
Renafood kidney supplement

I think to start this I will start off by juicing cleanse for 5 days and begin that along with taking the supplements and see if I can handle that.

I know this is kinda lacking but as I beging to generate more energy I can be fueled with more ideas. I have this huge clinging to get back to where I was and to feel ultimately Stellar.

I have a hyperbolic Oxygen therapy session tomorrow, luckily its only 60 where I am at, so i plan to do atleast 4 sesssions this month to see how this helps I am hoping for an increase of energy as well as a descrease in brain fog.

Herbie

I’ve found larger doses of progesterone to be beneficial.

I think these fasts can be good for certain people at certain times to change things up and get new perceptions to continue to move forward. All z best

OP
Elchapchapchapo
Today went and did hyperbauric oxygen chamber for 30 mintues, felt pretty energized afterword.
I also did a 3 min in ice cold bath / 3 min in hot shower / 3 min in ice cold bath / 3 min hot shower exercise. I seem to get deeper sleep from the cold and appreciate that alot, I learned about this from a place in denver called denver sports recovery, they have a cold tub and hot tub, along with some other cool gadgets, one being an infared sauna, highly recommend these guys if you are in the area

I ate pretty decent today and have actually changed my mind of a juice fast as it seems I can actually eat food again and it not be too strenous, so what I have been eating / drinking is bone broth pre made i buy from whole foods with a scoop of collagen protien powder in it. My body seems to really enjoy the collagen and i think thats a hit.

I had some beef heart for dinner with a fresh squeezed juice accompanying it.

I plan to have another serving of collagen / bone broth / coconut oil again tonight before bed, it feels really good and warm in my stomach which is calming and I appreciate that to a degree.

I would say I have a fear of trying to take thyroid and all kinds of stuff again on one hand just because of where I came from, i took so many different supps to try and heal myself over the last years and feel like it got me no where but then also remember the good times i ahd with it and know its healing potential, so a lot of the time i will shy away from them when in fact they may be the best thing for me.

I have some things on the way in the mail from amazon one being a red light - this is one that ray actually recommends and danny roddy has on his youtube video - can be shined on you all day.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003P1MQDK/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
and also some niagen - i am aware i can take nicianmide, however i get brain fog from niacianmide sometimes along with some other unwanted symptoms.

Here is where i got the idea for the hyperbauric chamber -
Here is where i got the idea for naigen:
This is bernd friedlander - he is a friend of rays actually, but he takes nicianmide at 1g a morning along with MB, he had somebody measure his "biological age" and three times he showed up as age 24, his friend said hed never seen anything like that. Pretty interesting, he is obviously keeping his cells super young

I know this blog is kind of scattered but this is a good representation of how I actually am, and how my brain is being, I am working toward more mental clarity.

L

lollipop

You might try some Qigong @Elchapchapchapo. Seriously helping my husband and myself. Here are some free resources. You can just start no need to pay anyone.

*Hold The Balloon Qigong Posture - start at like 2-5 min and slowly build up.

Hold The Balloon Google articles:

http://sharepoint.bluewillowwellness.com/qigong/Shared Documents/ZHAN ZHUANG Student handoutdoc.doc

http://developyourenergy.net/zhang-zhuang-chi-kung/holding-the-balloon-the-second-position/

10 videos from the author of the book mentioned below. Very helpful videos. Here is the link to video 1:

Zhang Zhuang Chi Kung – Day 1

Four Paradoxes of Standing Meditation

https://www.freedomtek.org/en/first_steps/chi-kung-qigong.php

*A Good Book for Beginners:

The Way of Energy: Mastering the Chinese Art of Internal Strength with Chi Kung Exercise (A Gaia Original) https://www.amazon.com/dp/0671736450/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_pr2vBbDSE6646

One testimonial on Amazon about this practice that I found particularly amazing:

“...so now I have done 3 30-minute stands, and though I am 62 years old, I feel like I'm 40. Really.”

-Michael MacLeod

Here’s a YouTube video of breathing during the Hold The Balloon Posture:

OP
Elchapchapchapo
Haha I need to expand into QiGong to keep my emotional game strong, I've done some exercises before at a laughter yoga class.

OP
Elchapchapchapo
I've gone to a couple sessions since the first post at the hyperbaric chamber and have found it to be beneficial, it seems to maybe overcharge my system a bit meaning that i'm taking in too much oxygen and my breathing pattern changes - almost like i cant catch my breath.

I will say though my conditions are improving to say the least but still experience days where I am not feeling so good, but I am having more days that I feel better and can actually talk to people and joke around more than before.

I have bought a couple heat lamps to shine on myself to help and can note improvements in my condition from the lights themselves mainly in the form of more energy, as I sit under these lights pretty frequently and often.

I have been tampering more with adding 1 drop progesterone and 2 drops pansterone before sleep and can note improvements from here also - in terms of deeper sleep.

I think that my road to recovery is going to come fully from a few different avenues. And like in the hyperbaric video from above he mentions that restoring yourself from different methods is what will probably be what can cure you overall.

I have not yet measured calories during a day and need to do this and also need to continue juicing as I was gaining more energy from this.

I have experienced quite a few thoughts lately that were alighned with depression and I want to elevate above this, I have lived in this state I am in for quite a while and I really hate it to be honest. It really is hard sometimes because most people do not understand what is going on and when you tell them about it instead of just listening will try to fix you or claim that it is all in the mind. haha nah not here I can promise you, not saying that my mind is eprfect but I know what I am expereincing is a body issue and not something that thought alone could fix.

I know I am nearing healing myself and obviously will continue. My thoughts and conversations have been much more fluid and I can not express how much I appreciate this, it has been a struggle for me to find my way back to this.

Basically where I am headed is to a system that is more free to be who I am and be motivated and be outgoing like I once was off the peat diet. That is my end goal as that was a lot of fun to just merely be alive. The experience I had created was a blast.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals