Good Vitamin E Resources From The Past Being Cancelled: Can We Have a Repository Here?

Dr. B

Fourtillan surmised those naturally unable to sufficiently synthetise the melatonin and it's derivative (valentonine, the true sleep hormone) were more prone to Alzheimer and Parkinson.

He managed to conduct a clinical trial with 350 old patients with mostly Parkinson and Alzheimer : he provided them with skin patches containing both melatonin and valentonine, then made public 150 direct accounts; it helped tremendously the majority of them, although of course it never cured them.
some say vitamin K2 decalcifies the pineal gland and helps produce melatonin?

OP
yerrag

yerrag

Mr. Bollox- restrain yourself from using every opportunity to derail my thread. Or I will start to put you in my ignore list.

burtlancast

some say vitamin K2 decalcifies the pineal gland and helps produce melatonin?

I think it's especially iodine that does the trick, since the pinneal gland has recently been proven to be the organ that accumulates the most fluoride, which leads to calcification, and iodine is the champion of fluoride excretion

But of course, K2 should certainly help, along with magnesium

psans

Yes I agree

The problem with all the vitamin recommendations that are posted on this forum as 'favorites' or in polls is that many of the manufacturers then sold out and the product is/was changed. Perhaps a poll was done by a shill working for the company and wanting good reviews or after the increase in demand due to popularity here and via opinions on sales-sites asking for product reviews is that a company couldnot meet the requests and then sells the company. Thorne K was sold, Twin Labs was sold, A.C.Grace Unique E was good at one time and someplace on this forum someone pasted *something* such as 'like what happened to AC Grace Unique E'. It worked for me for about 4 bottles and then no

Was policasonal some type of wax from sugar cane in Cuba? I never tried it.
look up the vitamin E sources in toxinless.com

LA

Fourtillan surmised those naturally unable to sufficiently synthetise the melatonin and it's derivative (valentonine, the true sleep hormone) were more prone to Alzheimer and Parkinson.

He managed to conduct a clinical trial with 350 old patients with mostly Parkinson and Alzheimer : he provided them with skin patches containing both melatonin and valentonine, then made public 150 direct accounts; it helped tremendously the majority of them, although of course it never cured them.
I always have a very deep good sleep when I take it.
I need to make a correction. The book I have (noted above) was first published in 1995 as hardback, I purchased the paperback in 1996 and the first receipt I could find where I purchased melatonin was in 1997. I dont know about the serious diseases all I know is that it is good for sleeping.

LA

AJA

Glad to hear!

As of late, I take one 400 IU mixed tocopherol at dinner and one 50 IU tocotrienol at breakfast per day.
Be well ?

IROM

LA

[snip]
As for your bad experience with the other isomers of vitamin E other than alpha-tocopherol, I suspect that something similar to me is happening to you. It's not a bad thing for me. The gamma isomers acts as an electrophile, and would cause foam cells that contain oxidized LDL to lyse, which is a good thing, as in doing so, plaque is being lysed. But if the necrotic core also contains biofilms of bacteria, and also accumulation of toxins, they would be relatively dormant as long as the necrotic core isn't disturbed. But once disturbed, they would be released into the blood stream, and there would be effects from that release. I experienced much higher blood pressure, and heavy foaming and heavy urination as a result. I'm familiar with what's going on, and I can take the effects in stride, knowing what's going on. I have a handle on it, and I'm seeing this development as a good thing. If you understand what's causing your reaction, you may be in a position also to use it to your advantage.
it was good at first, I believe that what happened is that they changed the formula or sold the business and the new owners used inferior product. I found that we had purchased Unique E 6 times and we felt good the first 3 bottles. Someplace on this forum someone or two agreed "like what happened with Unique E" if I ever come across it I will add the link

LA

Archive org doesn't digitally protect it's books, in the sense that as you browse the pages on your screen, all the images from the pages are physically stored in your temporary internet folder of the browser you're using.

Get an off-cache explorer like Cache viewer for Google Chrome Web browser and you'll be able to save those to any other folder , then assemble them in a pdf and run OCR on it, and you'll get an exact copy of the book.
Thank you. I decided to try to download the pages via Sandboxie. It gave me 2 copies of everything. One was a string of numbers with dot.txt at the end and the other with no extension so if viewed them via notepad I could see the .jpg extension at the end of the data file so if I add .jpg to the end it turns into a page of the book. Too time consuming - Therefore - followed your advice [thanks again] asked my husband about the chromcacheview by nirsoft. He replied that he uses some of Nir Sofer's programs and had chromecacheview on his W7 and could put it on my w7. I requested one that would run on legacy Xp. He got it and also said that Nir has some that run on legacy Firefox and even old Opera. I looked at his site - amazing - the guy supposedly now lives in Berlin

OP
yerrag

yerrag

it was good at first, I believe that what happened is that they changed the formula or sold the business and the new owners used inferior product. I found that we had purchased Unique E 6 times and we felt good the first 3 bottles. Someplace on this forum someone or two agreed "like what happened with Unique E" if I ever come across it I will add the link
I didn't know that about Unique E. For the right price, any company can be bought out and its product destroyed. Especially now, money is being made hand over fist and if the hoaxers decide to do so, all the trusted health supplement makers can be bought and their products debased.

burtlancast

Thank you. I decided to try to download the pages via Sandboxie. It gave me 2 copies of everything. One was a string of numbers with dot.txt at the end and the other with no extension so if viewed them via notepad I could see the .jpg extension at the end of the data file so if I add .jpg to the end it turns into a page of the book. Too time consuming - Therefore - followed your advice [thanks again] asked my husband about the chromcacheview by nirsoft. He replied that he uses some of Nir Sofer's programs and had chromecacheview on his W7 and could put it on my w7. I requested one that would run on legacy Xp. He got it and also said that Nir has some that run on legacy Firefox and even old Opera. I looked at his site - amazing - the guy supposedly now lives in Berlin

You welcome.

Once Chrome cache viewer has opened and is listing the contents of your cache, right at the top there's a horizontal bar menu: click on the "content type" tab, and the program will group the items by their type (video, application, font, etc).

Go down the content until you stumble on the "image" type: select all of them (it can go like "image/jpg", "image/png", etc...) then go on the menu bar at the top on the left and click on the button saying " copy selected cache files to...) to any folder of your choosing.

The images will be saved and their names will reflect the correct order of the book, so you don't even have to change them.

LA

type (video, application, font, etc). Go down the content until you stumble on the "image" type: select all of them (it can go like "image/jpg", "image/png", etc...) then go on the menu bar at the top on the left and click on the button saying " copy selected cache files to...) to any folder of your choosing. The images will be saved and their names will reflect the correct order of the book, so you don't even have to change them.
Thank you again @burtlancast, I appreciate your input. In the utility I saw the one page and jpg icons, selected them, and in my rush missed the video tool icon although it was not needed at this time. In addition, my husband told me to simply use my mouse wheel and scroll through the book till I reached the end and that I would easily have all of it.
- - In slowly reading through the book I admit it was almost *heartbreaking* to learn that there were medical professionals trying to steal their research. The stress they received must have been very difficult. The medical "establishment" was as untrustworthy then as now.
- On page vii (the 'Foreword') Linus Pauling makes this statement:
"The interesting story of the efforts to suppress the Shute discoveries about Vitamin E illustrates the shocking bias of organized medicine against nutritional measures for achieving improved health."

LA

I didn't know that about Unique E. For the right price, any company can be bought out and its product destroyed. Especially now, money is being made hand over fist and if the hoaxers decide to do so, all the trusted health supplement makers can be bought and their products debased.
*In case* there is another "Unique E" I thought I should clarify what we used and when:
- - A.C. Grace Unique E softgels *used to be* fine for us. - -

A.C. Grace Unique E - 120 softgels - October 2016
A.C. Grace Company, Unique E, 120 softgels - January 2017
A.C. Grace Company, Unique E, 120 softgels - May 2017
A.C. Grace Unique E - 120 softgels - July 2017
A.C. Grace Unique E - 120 softgels - December 2017 [ordered 2]
A.C. Grace Company, Unique E, 120 softgels - January 2018
we threw the next one in the trash after not feeling well on 2 of the others:
A.C. Grace Unique E - 120 softgels - October 2018

when we got to the later purchases we ended up throwing out the last one as we started noticing that one of the ones we purchased in Dec 2017 and the one in Jan 2018 made us both feel drowsy uncomfortable and I couldnt breathe as well.

Maybe they simply had a glitch in processing although we have not used them since that time.

burtlancast

Thank you again @burtlancast, I appreciate your input. In the utility I saw the one page and jpg icons, selected them, and in my rush missed the video tool icon although it was not needed at this time. In addition, my husband told me to simply use my mouse wheel and scroll through the book till I reached the end and that I would easily have all of it.
- - In slowly reading through the book I admit it was almost *heartbreaking* to learn that there were medical professionals trying to steal their research. The stress they received must have been very difficult. The medical "establishment" was as untrustworthy then as now.
- On page vii (the 'Foreword') Linus Pauling makes this statement:
"The interesting story of the efforts to suppress the Shute discoveries about Vitamin E illustrates the shocking bias of organized medicine against nutritional measures for achieving improved health."

It's a great book.

It also shows we know so much from their efforts only through sheer luck; the Shutes were able to finance their institute because they managed to improve the heart problems of an old lady whose husband was a millionaire and to who all regular doctors had given up on her; the husband was so thankful to the Shutes he decided to bankroll their institute by the hundred thousands $.

Life is a funny thing.

OP
yerrag

yerrag

*In case* there is another "Unique E" I thought I should clarify what we used and when:

when we got to the later purchases we ended up throwing out the last one as we started noticing that one of the ones we purchased in Dec 2017 and the one in Jan 2018 made us both feel drowsy uncomfortable and I couldnt breathe as well.

Maybe they simply had a glitch in processing although we have not used them since that time.
You may done this already so forgive me for asking this. HAve you wrote to them about these batches?

golder

Which vitamin E do you use now? Thanks for your detailed timeline.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals