Tricks For Reducing Face Puffiness

Sobieski

Just to add to this my face has become way more chiselled and angular since peating. This isn't my own subjective opinion but also others have told me themselves.
Here's what has helped me but might not work for others:

Less (preferably zero) starch
K2
Taurine
Orange juice (lots of it - more the better)
sugar
Saturated fat
Less fiber
and of course, last but not least - AS LITTLE PUFA as possible

cyclops

Just to add to this my face has become way more chiselled and angular since peating. This isn't my own subjective opinion but also others have told me themselves.

K2
Taurine
sugar
Saturated fat
Less fiber

Cool. Do you think you just lost bodyfat or the diet changed your hormones or something so it actually reduced bloating? How much taurine are you taking?

superhuman

230+ grams of protein a day. Salt I have no idea. I just salt everything so it tastes great to me. I guess I'll have to do the math on the baking soda.
Wow that is a big amount of protein. How many grams of carbs? you should try with a ratio of 2:1 minimum carbs:protein or else cortisol tends to raise to much which also causes face puffyness.

baking soda try 1 tablespoon and wash down with water between meals. It usually helps. 4 tsp a day is a good general recommendation.
I would also do 10-15 grams of regular salt a day

superhuman

K2
Taurine
sugar
Saturated fat
Less fiber

How much K2 and Taurine? and why do you think these two have had an effect and what have you noticed from them?

cyclops

Wow that is a big amount of protein. How many grams of carbs? you should try with a ratio of 2:1 minimum carbs:protein or else cortisol tends to raise to much which also causes face puffyness.

baking soda try 1 tablespoon and wash down with water between meals. It usually helps. 4 tsp a day is a good general recommendation.
I would also do 10-15 grams of regular salt a day

Cool thanks. Yea I weigh about 250 and weight train and think I benefit from the higher protein. I think I get more then 500 grabs of carbs a day, but I really should calculate that. Thanks for the advice I will try that.

superhuman

Cool thanks. Yea I weigh about 250 and weight train. I think I get more then 500 grabs of carbs a day, but I really should calculate that. Thanks for the advice I will try that.
Fat puffyness can also be fat, 250 is not light :) 0.86g/lbs is enough protein i think, based on Menno Henselmans and many others. Then you can add carbs so carb:protein ratio would be better

cyclops

Fat puffyness can also be fat, 250 is not light :) 0.86g/lbs is enough protein i think, based on Menno Henselmans and many others.

Lol this is true, no doubt. Its kind of an experiment right now while lifting allot, not sure I will keep it this high.

Sobieski

I usually take about half a teaspoon of taurine and anywhere from 2 to 20 mg's K2. I know K2 helps androgen production which reduces water retention, and Taurine has some part to play in metabolism of carbs and also helps T production. I've had blood tests to confirm that my test is much higher Peating. Regarding fat/water loss; If anything I've put on fat since peating but the distribution of water and fat has come away from my face/chin and more around my midsection. All it takes though is just 1-2 days of eating whole grains and pufa's and my face swells up and I look about 5 years older, so I have to stay fairly 'strict'.

superhuman

Lol this is true, no doubt. Its kind of an experiment right now while lifting allot, not sure I will keep it this high.
;)

Also you have dhea, progesterone, pregnenolone and thyroid that all reduced water retention

Sobieski

To add to my previous post, I first noticed my initial edema reduction from pregnenolone. I.E the 'face lift' Ray has written about.

superhuman

I usually take about half a teaspoon of taurine and anywhere from 2 to 20 mg's K2. I know K2 helps androgen production which reduces water retention, and Taurine has some part to play in metabolism of carbs and also helps T production. I've had blood tests to confirm that my test is much higher Peating. Regarding fat/water loss; If anything I've put on fat since peating but the distribution of water and fat has come away from my face/chin and more around my midsection. All it takes though is just 1-2 days of eating whole grains and pufa's and my face swells up and I look about 5 years older, so I have to stay fairly 'strict'.

Cool. 1/2 tsp taurine a day? and 2-20mg k2 a day?

Sobieski

Cool. 1/2 tsp taurine a day? and 2-20mg k2 a day?

Yes something along those lines. When I say I have to be strict I'm referring more to diet than supplements. GUARANTEED low starch will reduce systematic water retention. Supplements just amplify this effect, and are useless if your diet/environment is stressful/oestrogenic. I just take supplements when I have time in the day. Sometimes I feel like more sometimes less. Also staying hydrated helps a lot, I think the fluids, sugar and vitamins in oj really help a lot.

I think most males with average bone structure can achieve a chiselled face with low enough bodyfat and water retention.

superhuman

Yes something along those lines. When I say I have to be strict I'm referring more to diet than supplements. GUARANTEED low starch will reduce systematic water retention. Supplements just amplify this effect, and are useless if your diet/environment is stressful/oestrogenic. I just take supplements when I have time in the day. Sometimes I feel like more sometimes less. Also staying hydrated helps a lot, I think the fluids, sugar and vitamins in oj really help a lot.

I think most males with average bone structure can achieve a chiselled face with low enough bodyfat and water retention.
I agree. Whick K2 do you use? do you use it orally or topical? i know using it orally is better to have with a fatty meal?

Sobieski

I use Haidut's usually orally, I don't really pay attention to timing etc. I sometimes use it topically but I usually just swill it round my mouth and swallow as it's quicker than rubbing it on my wrists etc.

superhuman

Yea I just measured this, probably getting around 20-25 grams a day!

Than you have that covered :) try sodium bicarb then. 1 tablespoon and wash it down with water. You should notice effects within 0-30 minutes. So that is something you can do right away and see

cyclops

Than you have that covered :) try sodium bicarb then. 1 tablespoon and wash it down with water. You should notice effects within 0-30 minutes. So that is something you can do right away and see

O so you mean 1 tablespoon 4 times a day? I thought you meant 1 teaspoon 4 times a day, which is a little more then a tablespoon for the day. I just did a teaspoon 10 minutes ago. Dont notice anything yet, guess Ill go try s'more.

superhuman

O so you mean 1 tablespoon 4 times a day? I thought you meant 1 teaspoon 4 times a day, which is a little more then a tablespoon for the day. I just did a teaspoon 10 minutes ago. Dont notice anything yet, guess Ill go try s'more.
yeah 4 tsp a day aka 1 tsp 4 times a day is standard. But i like to do 1 tablespoon or 2 tablespoons a day as well. I myself noticed better reduction in water retention from doing that. Just taking 1 tablespoon once or twice a day. The effect happened in 0-30 minutes

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals