Stopping Estrogen: Mission Impossible

ddjd

My experimentation way back ( before Peat ) with aromasin was not great. It made me super horny and have very good erections but didnt deal with any of the symptoms I think a lot of people would attribute to estrogen. Aromasin is generally regarded as the safest of the AIs. So while it might be estrogen related, AIs don't seem to be a panacea in that regard.
Interesting. Did you lose any weight?

ddjd

I heard from a woman who tried progesterone, thyroid and aspirin (separately, not in combination), and she says they all caused her the typical estrogenic symptoms she is familiar with from her cycle
I find it really interesting that it's always these three things - T3, Aspirin, Progesterone, that have this Pro-Estrogenic effect on a small minority of us. Would love to get my head around it

ddjd

Possible it's liver problems causing that, the supplement liberates estrogen from tissues but they recirculate instead of being excreted. Just a thought. It seems a lot of us have to work on liver before other things have helped us.
What would you recommend to improve the livers excretion of estrogen ?

cyclops

I find it really interesting that it's always these three things - T3, Aspirin, Progesterone, that have this Pro-Estrogenic effect on a small minority of us. Would love to get my head around it

That's unfortunate. I thought all those things, especially Progesterone, were supposed to crush estrogen. What are your symptoms of high estrogen after taking?

Syncopated

Rarely talked about on this forum is that fact that adequate protein is required to detoxify estrogen. I believe many people on this forum are protein deficient. Too many carbs.

The Primaldiet is one of the only true nutrition following that provides adequate protein. Raw red meat eaten in satisfying quantities easily provides the target 100 grams of protein for women and 200 grams for men.

The problem with the Primaldiet is the excessive polyunsaturates in the egg yolks, chicken and peanut oil that Vonderplanitz recommended.

I have been separating out the raw egg whites and discarding the egg yolks the past few months. Breakfast can be as simple as a cup or two of orange juice with a few raw egg whites blended. Only a few seconds of blending is required.

The best way to eat raw red meat is ground. I eat about 1 pound in a savoury dish :

- 1 pound raw ground red meat(beef, bison, moose, lamb, etc.) mashed out onto a full size plate so the meat is thin in depth.
- add a few tablespoons of fresh homemade yogurt completely covering the meat.
- layer of cayenne pepper to the yogurt.
- layer of spices such as Italian, ginger or cumin.
- honey for sweetness.
- finally a few tablespoons of clarified coconut oil, soaking into the spices and cayenne. I always apply the coconut oil last because sometimes the meat or yogurt is cold causing the oil to solidify. If you eat the dish immediately after applying the coconut oil the oil usually stays melted while eating.
- dessert is raw egg whites blended with orange juice.

I use a fork to eat that raw red ground meat dish and usually chew some black or green peppercorns before I apply the coconut oil to the dish. Bon appetite!

I also wanted to mention the refreshing sleeps gotten from raw egg whites before bed.

ddjd

That's unfortunate. I thought all those things, especially Progesterone, were supposed to crush estrogen. What are your symptoms of high estrogen after taking?
To be honest it's a mixed bag. The one thing they do cause is fluid retention.

Texon

I have been on Testosterone Replacement both self treated and physician supervised for 13 years. I have used Arimidex (Anastrozole and 2 other AI's), What I have found is that once I cleaned up my liver with Phase 1 and 2 needed supplementation and stopped alcohol I could use only Calcium D Glucarate (500mg x 3) 2X per week and 1 I3C capsule to control the E2. I have it dialed in between 20-30ng.dl and all is well in the land and NO arimidex anymore. Just wanted to share...
Skycop00, if you please, what did you take to optimize liver functions?

lampofred

Rarely talked about on this forum is that fact that adequate protein is required to detoxify estrogen. I believe many people on this forum are protein deficient. Too many carbs.

The Primaldiet is one of the only true nutrition following that provides adequate protein. Raw red meat eaten in satisfying quantities easily provides the target 100 grams of protein for women and 200 grams for men.

The problem with the Primaldiet is the excessive polyunsaturates in the egg yolks, chicken and peanut oil that Vonderplanitz recommended.

I have been separating out the raw egg whites and discarding the egg yolks the past few months. Breakfast can be as simple as a cup or two of orange juice with a few raw egg whites blended. Only a few seconds of blending is required.

The best way to eat raw red meat is ground. I eat about 1 pound in a savoury dish :

- 1 pound raw ground red meat(beef, bison, moose, lamb, etc.) mashed out onto a full size plate so the meat is thin in depth.
- honey for sweetness.
- finally a few tablespoons of clarified coconut oil, soaking into the spices and cayenne. I always apply the coconut oil last because sometimes the meat or yogurt is cold causing the oil to solidify. If you eat the dish immediately after applying the coconut oil the oil usually stays melted while eating.

I use a fork to eat that raw red ground meat dish and usually chew some black or green peppercorns before I apply the coconut oil to the dish. Bon appetite!

I also wanted to mention the refreshing sleeps gotten from raw egg whites before bed.

200!? 100 is not enough? Asking because I am having lots of issues with estrogen, and I never thought that low protein could be the reason because I am already getting 110-120 grams a day.

skycop00

Skycop00, if you please, what did you take to optimize liver functions?
Cleaning up the liver comes in many flavors. Folks in the Bodybuilding world have been on top of this for years as they are well aware (well most anyway) of the assault steroids place on the liver. My choice was to run a DUTCH Urine panel and look at my detox pathways. Phase 1 and 2 both needed some assistance. So I initially went on TUDCA based product like a bodybuilder, made sure my B vitamin intake was optimal, took DIM of r 30 days and then the Phase 2 methylation cofactors to ensure methylation was as good as I could get. Last is making sure the elimination of toxins is happening (actually need to ensure that you are regularly eliminating before you start any such protocol). But all in all feeling great, still on TRT, just did some bloodwork today as a matter of fact!

Texon

Cleaning up the liver comes in many flavors. Folks in the Bodybuilding world have been on top of this for years as they are well aware (well most anyway) of the assault steroids place on the liver. My choice was to run a DUTCH Urine panel and look at my detox pathways. Phase 1 and 2 both needed some assistance. So I initially went on TUDCA based product like a bodybuilder, made sure my B vitamin intake was optimal, took DIM of r 30 days and then the Phase 2 methylation cofactors to ensure methylation was as good as I could get. Last is making sure the elimination of toxins is happening (actually need to ensure that you are regularly eliminating before you start any such protocol). But all in all feeling great, still on TRT, just did some bloodwork today as a matter of fact!
Thanks. I have tudca on hand and I take about 1200 mgs of tmg per day because I have methylation snps that are not optimal tending towards elevated homocysteine if I am not diligent with the tmg. Methyl b12 never did that much and I absolutely cannot tolerate supplemental methylfolate.

skycop00

Thanks. I have tudca on hand and I take about 1200 mgs of tmg per day because I have methylation snps that are not optimal tending towards elevated homocysteine if I am not diligent with the tmg. Methyl b12 never did that much and I absolutely cannot tolerate supplemental methylfolate.
Good that tou are aware of those issues. For what ita worth i swtich led to adensyl or hydroxo versions and had no negative issues

Texon

- honey for sweetness.

It's the tryptophan in the egg whites...

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals