Anyone Else Getting Increased Estrogen From T3/ASPIRIN/CYPRO/PROGESTERONE

OP
ddjd

ddjd

@schultz @DaveFoster @tomisonbottom @Wagner83 @Diokine @Waynish @MyUsernameHere @BigYellowLemon @docall18
@cinderella @cellboy @Antonello
hi all sorry for constantly reviving this thread. theres been a few developments.

I've been trialling a Zero fat diet for a few days, so just fruit, vegetables, soups, kale broth - and all of the negative symptomns i used to experience from T3, niacinamide, cypro, aspirin have disappeared. Especially, the palpitations i used to get after taking T3 have completely stopped.

There is a theory that fats can act like 'gum', blocking insulin from being able to transport glucose into cells. And this would explain why i experience adrenaline rising after taking t3 (adrenaline = palpitations), as the cells cant meet the demands of a higher metabolism because they dont have sufficient glucose due to fat blocking insulin's function.

I also have poor pancreatic function because whenever i take digestive enzymes my digestion is so much better. So that might also explain why i feel so much better on a fat free diet.

Maybe some of you could also trial a Fat Free diet for a few days and see if you react better to T3, progesterone, niacinamide, aspirin etc.

docall18

@schultz @DaveFoster @tomisonbottom @Wagner83 @Diokine @Waynish @MyUsernameHere @BigYellowLemon @docall18
hi all sorry for constantly reviving this thread. theres been a few developments.

I've been trialling a Zero fat diet for a few days, so just fruit, vegetables, soups, kale broth - and all of the negative symptomns i used to experience from T3, niacinamide, cypro, aspirin have disappeared. Especially, the palpitations i used to get after taking T3 have completely stopped.

There is a theory that fats can act like 'gum', blocking insulin from being able to transport glucose into cells. And this would explain why i experience adrenaline rising after taking t3 (adrenaline = palpitations), as the cells cant meet the demands of a higher metabolism because they dont have sufficient glucose due to fat blocking insulin's function.

I also have poor pancreatic function because whenever i take digestive enzymes my digestion is so much better. So that might also explain why i feel so much better on a fat free diet.

Maybe some of you could also trial a Fat Free diet for a few days and see if you react better to T3, progesterone, niacinamide, aspirin etc.

How is zero fat going?

I got appendicitis recently and while getting it out the Dr noticed my liver is fatty. I have put on huge weight with preg, aspirin, thyroid, cypro etc, so I think fatty liver is the main issue.

Wagner83

I just had one many hours after a meal and haven't noticed negative effects. My consumption went to 0 the last couple of months. I have used small amounts of redbull for a few of the past ten days or so. Have you tried adding a bit of taurine? Perhaps you need a break from it, or the way you prepare it isn't optimal.

DaveFoster

schultz

guys out of interest do any of you also experience a very strong adrenaline reaction when drinking coffee??

Not from latte's, but when I visit my parents I usually drink regular coffee there (they have a Keurig) and since they are so easy to make I usually drink like 3 of them and also my parents seem to never have any food so I usually drink them on an empty stomach and get a headache. It happens everytime, and yet I still do it lol...

Collden

Been experiencing this with TyroMax NDT, I take just 1 drop twice a day (2/7th of a grain per day) with breakfast and dinner, yet I get substantial bloating and water retention especially around the midsection. Oddly I have less water retention on my face though, might just be oral supplements have a local effect on the gut that is different from the systemic effects? I also had elevated TSH before starting this and no other signs of hyperthyroidism on the supp, so it doesn't seem as if its really due to a systemic excess of T3.

Vileplume

Just wanted to jump in here and share that a daily regimen of 30 mg t4:13 mg t3 also seems to give me estrogen-like symptoms, including anxiety, insomnia, and antisocial tendencies. It seems to make me less calm, which is so weird.

Any new developments from people here in regard to thyroid dosing and diet?

Peater Pan

I'm glad someone finally responded to my discovery haha. Great to hear it worked for you too.
Okay, I'm gonna try a lean steak and nonfat SUGARY chocolate milk with a shot of espresso in it for breakfast w/T3.

OP
ddjd

ddjd

Okay, I'm gonna try a lean steak and nonfat SUGARY chocolate milk with a shot of espresso in it for breakfast w/T3.
how did you get on? I would actually just try zero fat/pure carbs and ideally only from fruit and then take the t3 and see how you react. For me, t3 on zero fat is a completely different experience - androgenic, weight loss, reduced water retention.

Its definitely something to do with us being particularly bad at metabolising fats + carbs (particularly starchy carbs) at the same time- either pancreas issues or insulin resistance as other people have pointed out. sat fat + starch/carbs together is just a no go for me now.

Peater Pan

how did you get on? I would actually just try zero fat/pure carbs and ideally only from fruit and then take the t3 and see how you react. For me, t3 on zero fat is a completely different experience - androgenic, weight loss, reduced water retention.

Its definitely something to do with us being particularly bad at metabolising fats + carbs (particularly starchy carbs) at the same time- either pancreas issues or insulin resistance as other people have pointed out. sat fat + starch/carbs together is just a no go for me now.
I'm outta steak! I'll try a quart+ of sugared nonfat milk and salt? I feel like I was getting some androgenic effects the weeks I was a baseline getting 2-3 quarts nonfat milk and plenty of simple carbs but I wan't thinking of it in relation to T3/T4.

OP
ddjd

ddjd

@Joeyd
I doubt its the fat causing your issue and i doubt t3, progesterone, cypro etc. Are causing the issue directly as well.

I think its more reasonable to assume the hormone content of the dairy in conjunction with the opiate effect of the protein is the issue. I would try dropping the dairy, switching butter to tallow, cocoa butter, and coconut oil, stabilizing yourself on that paradigm for a while and then trying out the supps. I think you’ll find in the right doses the supps are powerful metabolic aids. I also think you’ll find fat wasnt your issue and that you probably don’t have a fatty liver.
can this opiate effect of the dairy protein that you speak spike insulin?? i do strongly suspect somehow insulin resistance is the key issue

CLASH

can this opiate effect of the dairy protein that you speak spike insulin?? i do strongly suspect somehow insulin resistance is the key issue

Dairy protein is known to spike insulin, it is one of the most insulinogenic protein sources available as it has a very high amount of leucine, valine, and isoleucine. In conjunction to that if there is any allergy to the casein protein, a lactose intolerance, and/ or a poor reaction to the opiate effect of dairy, effects on blood sugar regulation may be altered due to the immune response, intestinal response, hormonal cascade etc.

How did your experiment with the freestyle libre go?

OP
ddjd

ddjd

Dairy protein is known to spike insulin, it is one of the most insulinogenic protein sources available as it has a very high amount of leucine, valine, and isoleucine. In conjunction to that if there is any allergy to the casein protein, a lactose intolerance, and/ or a poor reaction to the opiate effect of dairy, effects on blood sugar regulation may be altered due to the immune response, intestinal response, hormonal cascade etc.

How did your experiment with the freestyle libre go?
why would i be absolutely OK with hard cheese but i definitely do notice very strong insulin spikes from milk, cream, cream cheeses. any ideas?

CLASH

why would i be absolutely OK with hard cheese but i definitely do notice very strong insulin spikes from milk, cream, cream cheeses. any ideas?
Hard cheese usually has very little whey protein which is the main source of the insulin spike, and little lactose which plays a part in the insulin spike. Plus bacterial fermentation may be able to breakdown some of the casomorphins (opiogenic dairy peptides. Milk, cream, cream cheese all can have whey, and more lactose present as they are less fermented or not fermented at all.

Dr. B

That's really interesting Anders. Sounds like you've had similar experimentation experience to me. I'm currently using a product called Essentiale Forte which is a much more concentrated version of Phosphatydylcholine than that in sunflower lecithin. So I'm getting a lot less pufa compared to lecithin. But they annoyingly use so many dodgy excepients. It's made and sold only in Europe and Asia but I think it's available on eBay in the USA.

So have you had genetic testing done? 23 and me? The PEMT gene is the key one for us. I'm Homozygous in almost all PEMT genes.

The thing about eggs are that if you have the PEMT gene dysfunction you can't actually convert the Choline in them to phosphatidylcholine, so they won't help.

I initially responded very very well to creatine but after a month I developed terrible gall bladder problems and since stopping the creatine the pain has completely gone.

The only other big concern is TMAO from Choline supplements which has been linked to serious cardiovascular problems
whats the choline form in milk? and wha about choline bitartrate is it worth supplementing or also has that conversion problem to phosphatidylcholine?

OP
ddjd

ddjd

whats the choline form in milk? and wha about choline bitartrate is it worth supplementing or also has that conversion problem to phosphatidylcholine?
Haiduts product from idealabs - mitolipin is the best and safest choline supplement in my opinion.

2nd best would be CDP Choline.

Dr. B

Haiduts product from idealabs - mitolipin is the best and safest choline supplement in my opinion.

2nd best would be CDP Choline.
werent you getting estrogenic or other symptoms from that one
anyway choline bitartrate seems to cause acne and oily skin
creatine does but to a lesser extent
alpha gpc and other cholines seem to have lots of negative reviews of acne/oily skin and sometimes anxiety too so im currently just doing choline bitartrate once a week alongside some other b vitamins
i do use thiamine hcl which some say boosts acetylcholine

BearWithMe

Bitartrate is anti-metabolic. If you have to supplement choline, I`d avoid that form

Back
Top Bottom