Who Has Used Or Is Using DHT?

Frankdee20

What’s helped you with PE the most? Same as you; last longer with alcohol. Best EQ while severely hung over - go figure. Also same testosterone: upper 400s.

My guess, PE can either be due to tightened on spastic Pelvic Floor Muscles, or lack of inhibitory nuero-transmitters, or high adrenaline, or some jacked up serotonin receptor. Lets say the first cause was the case with mine, then I think Magnesium supplementation helped to relax those muscles. Also, perhaps better brain chemistry from supplements, but nobody can ever know for sure. It is hit and miss, and we have to keep trying. Also, I like to use the Lidocaine spray called STUD - 100 available from Amazon. It is a nice product, little spray bottle, and simply apply two or three on the head of the Penis, wait a few minutes for it to dry (or she will be numb LOL) and she won't know what hit her ! LOL. All they will say is "Wow, that was amazing" LOL. So yeah, that helps, combined with a little GABA friendly Alcohol, and tear a b**** down.

Frankdee20

Oh my apologies, I thought PE meant premature ejaculation, I see you meant Penis Enlargement. LOL

alex00

Oh my apologies, I thought PE meant premature ejaculation, I see you meant Penis Enlargement. LOL
I don't know it very well, but premature ejaculation should just be a psychological matter. Anyway do you have any idea about run DHT without Testicular shrinkage?

brix

I don't know it very well, but premature ejaculation should just be a psychological matter. Anyway do you have any idea about run DHT without Testicular shrinkage?

Not true. Went from lasting hours to minutes. Basically same time hair loss and erections started going down hill. I think it’s hormonal.

Frankdee20

Not true. Went from lasting hours to minutes. Basically same time hair loss and erections started going down hill. I think it’s hormonal.

It can be psychological, but whose to say that is not driven by chemistry. All I know is, Tyrosine made me come way too fast, so that is a case of Norepinephrine or Adrenaline induced PE.

haidut

Forum Supporter
Why does it do that?

Why does it do what? That is part of the negative feedback mechanism. It's a bit like asking why does taking thyroid suppress TSH.

haidut

Forum Supporter
Did you open your EU officr?

The laws changed and now with the exception of UK steroid sale is banned in pretty much every other European country. So, I am afraid DHT won't be available. I am still looking into opening office in EU but it is mostly for facilitating customs processing for EU orders.

Momado965

The laws changed and now with the exception of UK steroid sale is banned in pretty much every other European country. So, I am afraid DHT won't be available. I am still looking into opening office in EU but it is mostly for facilitating customs processing for EU orders.

Haha Im sure we’ll all move to the UK now since many or us want to get our hands on DHT. Can you atleast make a custom bio DHT product for ppl who can purchase it and customs are not a problem to them?

haidut

Forum Supporter
Haha Im sure we’ll all move to the UK now since many or us want to get our hands on DHT. Can you atleast make a custom bio DHT product for ppl who can purchase it and customs are not a problem to them?

How can I be making custom DHT products when I said it is illegal to sell/posses??

ddjd

Lisuride is not a drug in the USA. And even if it was, there is difference between seling prescription substance like T3 from BlueSky Peptides and selling controlled substance like "androgenic anabolic steroid". The first one can potentially get you a fine, while the second one will almost certainly put you in jail AND get you a hefty fine. DHT is a Schedule III substance, just a notch below from LSD on FDA's radar.
haidut would it be possible to get your opinion on the peptide BPC-157. it's being touted as having incredible healing properties particularly for gut health and muscular problems. would be interesting to get your take on it

golder

I bit the bullet. I bought some stanolone (pure dht) bulk powder from a source located in China. Supposed to be 99% purity. Going to buy some odorless DMSO from amazon and mix up a topical batch. Pretty excited. Should have it in a week or 2.

Can you get specifically odourless DMSO? Had a look around and can't seem to find it. Not looking forward to these sulphury/garlicky burps, that's all. Appreciate it if you could point me in the right direction.

T

TheBeard

Can you get specifically odourless DMSO? Had a look around and can't seem to find it. Not looking forward to these sulphury/garlicky burps, that's all. Appreciate it if you could point me in the right direction.

You can get DMSO that smells less from the bottle.
But if it’s REAL DMSO, it will inevitably cause that noticeable oyster/garlic breath, it’s a sulphur compound after all, there is NO way around it, all the vendors promising you no smell are scams

golder

You can get DMSO that smells less from the bottle.
But if it’s REAL DMSO, it will inevitably cause that noticeable oyster/garlic breath, it’s a sulphur compound after all, there is NO way around it, all the vendors promising you no slell are scams
That’s what I thought, and is also why I’m confused by the existence of an ‘odourless’ version?

golder

Anyone know if All Saints Clinic ship to the UK now that it’s no longer part of the EU? Can’t find anywhere else to get the Andractim!

Vajra

DHEA which then converts peripherally into androgens in the skin and leads to hair growth. People with naturally higher DHT levels tend to have dark-haired legs, little chest hair and no hair on upper arms, shoulders and necks. So, it sounds like you were already in a good position to start with :):
What am I missing here in that androgens alone produced in the testes can't do this? They're largely present in the skin only when peripherally converted?

maxpower

Update on my DHT usage. I bought bulk stanalone powder from China, and mix it with a small amount of DMSO every time I apply it. Been using about 10mg morning and evening for 6 days.

-I have lost 7 pounds
-My muscles feel fuller and harder
-My libido is high (already was tho)
-I am much hungrier (and have had more solid food because of this)
-I feel confident and more dominant in conversations and interactions, especially with co workers
-I have experienced a rise in motivation, pretty much in every area of my life
-Mental clarity is great. I've had 3 tests in my Pharm class in the last week and scored two 100's and a 96.
-I have been sleeping deep
-My temps are stable and high (higher even than they were before)
-Pulse has been a steady 90-100bpm (also take NDT tho)

As a side note, I noticed the first few days a stress reaction if I did not consume much solid food---adrenaline, cold hands, etc,. I suppose it is driving metabolic rate even higher. I might have to cut back on NDT a little.

Anyways, just an update. Not losing any hair or anything ***knock on wood***

I feel like this has been a missing piece for me. I guess my bodys DHT conversion was jacked from the Accutane I took 10 years ago...
Where did you get your DHT from?

Jessie

I've used it before, long time ago. Got a shipment in recently and I'm back on it.

As for the feeling, I'm sure everyone responds slightly differently. For me, it always has a large thermogenic effect. Meaning it raises core temperature...quite potently I might add. Somone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I think this effect is mostly derived from increasing the expression of Cyclic AMP (cAMP). I think it also increases free T3, which may also result in some of it's temp elevation.

Very relaxing, similar to androsterone but not as sedating as andro (which is good). Andro isn't as thermogenic either. It also has a quite potent effect on prolactin and serotonin, positively lowering both. I think it may in fact be the chief antagonist of prolactin (assuming you have enough dopamine).

I don't really know about it's anti-estrogen effects since I don't get labs done very often. But if it lowers prolactin and serotonin, it should lower estrogen as well. It's also used as a treatment for gynecomastia in many other countries outside of United States, so....I think the "dry" effects and leaning out occurs in higher dosages. If you're using <25mgs you probably won't see massive fat loss.

Overall the feeling is good. I'd describe it as warm, relaxed, and focused. The biggest hurdle is finding legit vendors that will sale you the real deal. You'll probably need bitcoin to purchase it wherever you find it, and there's never a guarantee you'll get real stanolone. It could be something else.

All I go by is the feeling of it. I know what the old adractim product felt like, so I judge newer products by that. I won't knowingly take Proviron. I believe the closer it is to the bioidentical state, the better and safer it is.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals