Aromatase Inhibitors (pharmaceutical) & What Does Very Low Estrogen Feel Like?

TheHound

I'm currently using 6mg exemestane daily with 2g cal D glucarate twice daily. First thing I noticed is my scalp itch is non existent. My skin looks better overall, my erections are harder, my hair feels better (oil free), my dandruff is eliminated, I'm always hungry. These are changes I've noticed only the last 3 weeks. I was taking 250mg pyridoxine daily along with it. I stopped that about a week ago, can't say I feel any different. Perhaps the low E2 has throttled prolactin levels.

Mujuro how is this exemestane going if you are still using it? I'm using pansterone + androsterone (similar to exemestane) for a week now and getting some of the benefits you describe, notably my hair texture is a lot better now

ddjd

I'm currently using 6mg exemestane daily with 2g cal D glucarate twice daily. First thing I noticed is my scalp itch is non existent. My skin looks better overall, my erections are harder, my hair feels better (oil free), my dandruff is eliminated, I'm always hungry. These are changes I've noticed only the last 3 weeks. I was taking 250mg pyridoxine daily along with it. I stopped that about a week ago, can't say I feel any different. Perhaps the low E2 has throttled prolactin levels.
yeah can you give us an update. results sound good! no dandruff is interesting, maybe its an estrogen issue then

ddjd

Sounds great. Where did you get the Exemestane and still taking it? And did you lose any weight?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals