Recovering From Lots Of Sex?

AnonE

Similar to how magnesium and other minerals have helped me recover from lots of physical labor, I was wondering what would be some recommendations to recover from lots of sex for a late 20s male.

I find that after many encounters and ejaculations I tend to become tired, requiring extra hours of sleep (if I don't set an alarm), I always feel hungry (for not-so-great food), and my body seems to retain water and get 'puffier'.

From what I've learned, it seems that prolactin and estrogen may be primary culprits, so before (and sometimes after) every ejaculation I try taking: caffeine, zinc, B6 (typically 100mg, 50mg, 100mg Pyrodoxine HCL). This is a situational stack, in addition to my general multivitamin and fat solubles (A,D,E,K2) that I take on the daily. It seems to help vs. not taking it before/after sex.

I've also started taking selenium (200-400 ug) and iodized salt (maybe a teaspoon per day on its own, and used liberally on food) as a way to boost thyroid function which I believe should counteract these less-desired hormones mentioned earlier.

Any other tips or advice? Thanks.

The symptoms you describe are due to higher prolactin after ejaculation. Zinc and B6 is the best way to lower prolactin and post ejaculation symptoms. Anything else in my experience is minor in its effects. I would only ever recommend taking zinc and B6 after multiple ejaculations. 50 mg of zinc picolinate and 100 mg of B6 pyridoxine HCl are my go to.

fradon

Similar to how magnesium and other minerals have helped me recover from lots of physical labor, I was wondering what would be some recommendations to recover from lots of sex for a late 20s male.

I find that after many encounters and ejaculations I tend to become tired, requiring extra hours of sleep (if I don't set an alarm), I always feel hungry (for not-so-great food), and my body seems to retain water and get 'puffier'.

From what I've learned, it seems that prolactin and estrogen may be primary culprits, so before (and sometimes after) every ejaculation I try taking: caffeine, zinc, B6 (typically 100mg, 50mg, 100mg Pyrodoxine HCL). This is a situational stack, in addition to my general multivitamin and fat solubles (A,D,E,K2) that I take on the daily. It seems to help vs. not taking it before/after sex.

I've also started taking selenium (200-400 ug) and iodized salt (maybe a teaspoon per day on its own, and used liberally on food) as a way to boost thyroid function which I believe should counteract these less-desired hormones mentioned earlier.

Any other tips or advice? Thanks.

red meat is king for you champ

Frankdee20

Aspirin would help counter any pro inflammation effect resulting from over ejaculation. Too much in one session can tighten up the pelvic floor, so magnesium definately helps. Vitamin E would help with blood flow. For me, I need a constant supply of Nitrate before my sessions. I drink about 16 ounces of Beet Root juice, Pomegranate, and pair it with Vitamin C (INCREASES nOS). Zinc and b 6 are great even on regular days, effective anti depressants.

EIRE24

Aspirin would help counter any pro inflammation effect resulting from over ejaculation. Too much in one session can tighten up the pelvic floor, so magnesium definately helps. Vitamin E would help with blood flow. For me, I need a constant supply of Nitrate before my sessions. I drink about 16 ounces of Beet Root juice, Pomegranate, and pair it with Vitamin C (INCREASES nOS). Zinc and b 6 are great even on regular days, effective anti depressants.
Do you not worry about the iron in beet root juice?

Frankdee20

Do you not worry about the iron in beet root juice?

I donate blood every 8 weeks. At first, I started donating after learning about Iron accumulation dangers. Then I learned I have Type AB Positive blood, which is rare. It is a universal plasma donor apparently (and universal whole blood receiver). I ended up getting an email from a Florida blood bank that said my blood was used to save someone's life that day. Beyond Cool !

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals