To TCA300 : What Is Your Daily Regimen (diet And Supplements)?

berk

Yessir. Late 2017, I think around November is when things started going south.
it sucks that the body van devolved food tolerance somehow but there is no remedie for it :(

berk

I've heard stories of people having lifelong allergies disappear, but who knows. :crazy:
well Ray peat was telling in one of his podcasts that he had adviced some people in the past with allergy's to stop using supplements in overall because chemical stuff in it set up big inflammation in the intestines what cause allergies .
And when people stop taking them, all symptoms disappeared.

T

tca300

well Ray peat was telling in one of his podcasts that he had adviced some people in the past with allergy's to stop using supplements in overall because chemical stuff in it set up big inflammation in the intestines what cause allergies .
And when people stop taking them, all symptoms disappeared.
Yep! I've also heard nutritional deficiencies, low vitamin D, low thyroid, and the hosts specific intestinal bacteria composition can all be causative as well.

EDIT* Ray has recently mentioned vaccines might be causative as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

berk

and the hosts specific intestinal bacteria composition can all be causative as well.
what are you doing to improve these composition?
increase saturated fat intake and avoiding PUFA i guess? (i havent reading this topic (yet) so maybe you already told about this and i must start reading :D)

T

tca300

what are you doing to improve these composition?
increase saturated fat intake and avoiding PUFA i guess? (i havent reading this topic (yet) so maybe you already told about this and i must start reading :D)
Everyone has a unique composition. While you can massively effect it via the foods you eat, I doubt you can 100% change it.

I just stick to foods that for me personally dont cause gas and bloating.

berk

Everyone has a unique composition. While you can massively effect it via the foods you eat, I doubt you can 100% change it.

I just stick to foods that for me personally dont cause gas and bloating.
yes those were my thoughts too.
Thanks

berk

@tca300 so no vegetables? also no raw carrots?

@tca300 What are your waking, day and postprandial temperatures?

T

tca300

@tca300 What are your waking, day and postprandial temperatures?
98.6°F on waking w/ 80 - 85bpm heart rate, then about 3 hours after my first meal it climbs to about 99.0°, and by about 5pm its usually close to, if not 99.5°, w/ about 95bpm heart rate. Taking temperatures right after a meal wouldn't be accurate as I've just drank fridge temperature milk.

Ableton

Would you prefer high quality but high fat milk or low quality skim milk? I don’t have access to good milk lower than 3% fat :/ also I am just trying to make it a staple in my diet again

Goat-e

@tca300 really interesting thread. Did you ever get white tongue from all the milk? I seem to tolerate milk very well except that it appears to promote white tongue. Cheese doesn't though so it's not diary per se but something inherent in milk.

Uselis

Do you think there are tangible health benefits from weight lifting in the context of physically demanding job (lots of pulling/pushing weights and walking)? Would you say done correctly it would aid overall energy levels or actually would just make recovery longer?

Thanks

T

tca300

@tca300 really interesting thread. Did you ever get white tongue from all the milk? I seem to tolerate milk very well except that it appears to promote white tongue. Cheese doesn't though so it's not diary per se but something inherent in milk.
Its white for a few minutes after I drink milk lol. Between meals, its the typical tongue color.

T

tca300

Do you think there are tangible health benefits from weight lifting in the context of physically demanding job (lots of pulling/pushing weights and walking)? Would you say done correctly it would aid overall energy levels or actually would just make recovery longer?

Thanks
Lifting on top of a physically demanding job? Depends on how you feel. If the job is physical enough to exhaust you by the end of the day I'd be careful about pushing even more. If you have the energy, and desire to lift, then start slow and see how your body responds.

baccheion

What food stack (and how much of each) were you consuming when your cavities healed?

T

tca300

What food stack (and how much of each) were you consuming when your cavities healed?

Loads of milk, orange juice, mushrooms, regular beef liver, oysters, k2, magnesium, vitamin D and red light. I wasn't eating vegetables or starchy foods. I had I think 6 cavities shown on x-ray when I was 18 along with pain in those areas. Almost 11 years later, no pain, or visible cavities.

T

tca300

Would you prefer high quality but high fat milk or low quality skim milk? I don’t have access to good milk lower than 3% fat :/ also I am just trying to make it a staple in my diet again
Depends on how much milk I would be drinking.

baccheion

Loads of milk, orange juice, mushrooms, regular beef liver, oysters, k2, magnesium, vitamin D and red light. I wasn't eating vegetables or starchy foods. I had I think 6 cavities shown on x-ray when I was 18 along with pain in those areas. Almost 11 years later, no pain, or visible cavities.
I wonder about amounts. I assumed it was milk and orange juice. Also, were you eating in a window? How often did you eat (eg, every 4 hours)? How much sleep per night? What was the purpose of added mushrooms? How much magnesium? What form? Did you rinse after consuming OJ? How much fat? 1% milk? Did you consume milk and OJ together? OJ in the morning and milk later? What ratio of OJ to milk?

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals