To TCA300 : What Is Your Daily Regimen (diet And Supplements)?

T

tca300

I wonder about amounts. I assumed it was milk and orange juice. Also, were you eating in a window? How often did you eat (eg, every 4 hours)? How much sleep per night? What was the purpose of added mushrooms? How much magnesium? What form? Did you rinse after consuming OJ? How much fat? 1% milk? Did you consume milk and OJ together? OJ in the morning and milk later? What ratio of OJ to milk?
Dependent on calorie intake, at least 1 gallon of milk, and at least 1 quart of OJ ( no particular ratio, and always together ), mostly 1% milk except for my very low fat days, then it was skim. I ate 20 - 28 grams of liver everyday, and about 4oz of oysters once per week ( wasn't super religious with that ). Maybe 400mg of magnesium bicarbonate, 5mg of k2, and give or take 5000iu of topical vitamin D, daily. I ate every waking 3.5 - 4 hours. I use to eat mushrooms for fiber, nutrition, and the estrogen lowering effect. I drank milk with OJ and usually finished with milk, so kind of a milk rinse. The fat question is difficult. Over the last 11 years its been between 7 grams and about 93 grams per day. I did very low fat for several years, but the last 3 its been at least 57 grams per day. Most of the time, at least 7 hours of sleep, but I had a year or so of much less on account of becoming a father.

Dependent on calorie intake, at least 1 gallon of milk, and at least 1 quart of OJ ( no particular ratio, and always together ), mostly 1% milk except for my very low fat days, then it was skim. I ate 20 - 28 grams of liver everyday, and about 4oz of oysters once per week ( wasn't super religious with that ). Maybe 400mg of magnesium bicarbonate, 5mg of k2, and give or take 5000iu of topical vitamin D, daily. I ate every waking 3.5 - 4 hours. I use to eat mushrooms for fiber, nutrition, and the estrogen lowering effect. I drank milk with OJ and usually finished with milk, so kind of a milk rinse. The fat question is difficult. Over the last 11 years its been between 7 grams and about 93 grams per day. I did very low fat for several years, but the last 3 its been at least 57 grams per day. Most of the time, at least 7 hours of sleep, but I had a year or so of much less on account of becoming a father.

Do you do cardio? Did you achieve <5% body fat when you did low fat? What is highest body temp you have ever had? Have ever got flu after achieving PUFA depletion? What about sunburns, are you resistant?

T

tca300

Do you do cardio? Did you achieve <5% body fat when you did low fat? What is highest body temp you have ever had? Have ever got flu after achieving PUFA depletion? What about sunburns, are you resistant?
I walk on average 5 miles per day at a slow pace, I also use an airdyne ( for concentric resistance ) about 1 hour per day at an easy pace, < 60 watts. A low fat diet doesn't equal fat loss unless in a caloric deficit. I maintained for months and even gained a little fat on a diet of around 7 grams of fat per day. I've never been 5% or under, and most who think they have were in reality closer to 10% ( with the exception of pro bodybuilders ). 99.6° F is the highest I've measured that I can remember. I haven't had a flu in over 20 years. I doubt hardly anyone in existence has actually achieved n-3 & n-6 depletion, just a hand full who think they have. I dont spend enough time exposed during the UV times of the day to get burned, so I'm not sure.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gadsie

@tca300 are you still doing your ULP diet?

Ray has told you that you need to stay at less than 0.5 grams PUFA a day to keep it from accumulating.

Yesterday I emailed ray peat:
Clement’s paper from 1985 demonstrates a sort of diminishing damage curve, where the first percentages of PUFA in diet increase tumor growth the most, after which it levels off:
verwijderen.jpg
Do you believe a similar curve exists with regards to the other damaging effects of PUFAs? And if so, do you think limiting PUFAs from e.g. 1.5 grams to 1 gram a day would be significantly beneficial for health?

He replied:
I doubt that there would be a difference between two such small amounts.

The difference between 1.5 and 1 gram is 33% though, so quite large percentage-wise. I wonder if he would've said the same if I asked for the difference between 1 and 0.5, assuming 0.5 is a "threshold". I'm secretly wondering if one could significantly slow aging by staying below 0.5 grams a day, and if there would be a threshold at or around 0.5 grams at which the aging process suddenly bumps up to "normal" speed.

TCA, how long have you been eating ULP? It would certainly be interesting to see a picture of you after multiple (10+) of eating ULP, and see the difference between your estimated age and actual age :cool:.

Aymen

@RPDiciple
5 meals of about 1.5 or more liters, basically eating every 3.5 hours when I'm awake. I drink that much or more because if I don't I will lose weight fast and start to feel terribly hungry. I think maintenance calories on this diet are about 3500kcals, if I'm a lazy butt and sit all day.
don't you get cold hands or frequent peeing right after drinking 1.5 liter of milk as a meal? especially in cold weather

Uselis

Bump ☺

Are you still drinking "lower quality" milk? Today I had probably 6th failed attempt on raw organic milk. All 6 came from different farmers. I feel clogged, low mood and constipation from what suppose to be "high quality" milk yet store bought pasteurized 3 quarts makes me feel good. I still can't decide on goat milk but is much expensive and I'd have to cycle 10 miles just to get two quarts.
Didn't want to create new thread so perhaps you, as a heavy store bought milk drinker could chime in?

Thanks

RPDiciple

@tca300 when experiementing with thyroid, did u always get an effect from it? i have been doing cynoplus 1 and 1/2 tablet a day so thats 5 grains for over 2 months now. My pulse and temp has gone up but im still on the low side. Its strange because that is a good amount of thyroid. My nutrition is also good, i strength traing 6 times a week to maintain and build muscle. So was wondering if u have had any issues with not responding to thyroid and what u think can be the cause?

T

tca300

don't you get cold hands or frequent peeing right after drinking 1.5 liter of milk as a meal? especially in cold weather
Drinking a half gallon of fridge temp milk will make me chilly for maybe 20 minutes but then I become lava incarnate.

I pee less than other people who have a much lower liquid intake than me, and its never a clear pee, has a typical color to it.

T

tca300

Bump ☺

Are you still drinking "lower quality" milk? Today I had probably 6th failed attempt on raw organic milk. All 6 came from different farmers. I feel clogged, low mood and constipation from what suppose to be "high quality" milk yet store bought pasteurized 3 quarts makes me feel good. I still can't decide on goat milk but is much expensive and I'd have to cycle 10 miles just to get two quarts.
Didn't want to create new thread so perhaps you, as a heavy store bought milk drinker could chime in?

Thanks
Its local, generic, and not organic. I have had multiple conversations with the moomoo overlords who were very transparent about how they fed and took care of the moos. It tastes very good to me, and I'm still alive so :dance

T

tca300

@tca300 when experiementing with thyroid, did u always get an effect from it? i have been doing cynoplus 1 and 1/2 tablet a day so thats 5 grains for over 2 months now. My pulse and temp has gone up but im still on the low side. Its strange because that is a good amount of thyroid. My nutrition is also good, i strength traing 6 times a week to maintain and build muscle. So was wondering if u have had any issues with not responding to thyroid and what u think can be the cause?
It's been years, but sometimes NDT would give me water retention and a bad mood. I cant remember not feeling something with all the various kinds that I have tried though.

baccheion

With your new picture: did your hairline recede before or after/during the milk, OJ, etc diet?

What's your current food/supplement stack?

T

tca300

With your new picture: did your hairline recede before or after/during the milk, OJ, etc diet?

What's your current food/supplement stack?
My hairline has been the same since 18 ( 11 years ago) its just shorter so its more noticeable. I'll add a picture of me at 18 when my hair was very short and recession is very obvious.

1% milk and oysters. No supplements.
20201115_213130.jpg

dukesbobby777

No salt, magnesium, liver, etc?

The amount of milk he’s drinking he doesn’t need a magnesium supplement. Your body can only use a certain amount of magnesium at a time.

I once asked Dr Peat about the ratio of magnesium and calcium and he basically said that it wasn’t important, as calcium/phosphorus is of greater importance. I’ll have to dig up the email he sent me.

baccheion

The amount of milk he’s drinking he doesn’t need a magnesium supplement. Your body can only use a certain amount of magnesium at a time.

I once asked Dr Peat about the ratio of magnesium and calcium and he basically said that it wasn’t important, as calcium/phosphorus is of greater importance. I’ll have to dig up the email he sent me.
Same with salt for almost 2 gallons of liquid? What about PRAL not being negative/alkaine without extra magnesium or potassium? No need for extra vitamin A anymore?

How many cups of milk? How many oysters? How much do you weigh now? Body fat?

T

tca300

How many cups of milk? How many oysters? How much do you weigh now? Body fat?

I'm guessing this was for me. Right now about 35 cups of 1% per day. I eat two cans of smoked crown prince oysters in olive oil per week.

In March I decided with the way things were headed that food availability might be a legitimate issue. I purposely gained a good bit chunk by adding cream to my milk. In April I was sitting at about 12% body fat, and in early October after reaching about 25% I dropped the cream and am just maintaining now until I feel better about food security. When I feel like its safe, I'll drop back down to ~ 12%. I don't know my weight, dont have a scale at the moment.

Uselis

I hope that won't sound absurd question but do you think with enough time, adjustments and temporary supplemental intervention good amount of people would be able thrive on same diet as you do or it's rather unique to you and some people indeed need starch, some meat, some high fat, etc etc?

Thanks for coming back temporary or not!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals