To TCA300 : What Is Your Daily Regimen (diet And Supplements)?

T

tca300

I hope that won't sound absurd question but do you think with enough time, adjustments and temporary supplemental intervention good amount of people would be able thrive on same diet as you do or it's rather unique to you and some people indeed need starch, some meat, some high fat, etc etc?

Thanks for coming back temporary or not!
I wish I could answer this question with certainty for you but I'm not sure. Ray told me a long time ago everyone has a unique bacteria population in their gut and that can influence how they react to foods. Also food sensitivities, allergies etc.. play a role. I think being able to stick to such a simple diet when so many tasty foods are available could make it difficult as well. This is just what I've personally settled with after over a decade of experimentation with many diets.

Choosing a diet that keeps your temperature and pulse at the optimal level, being free of bloating/gas, avoiding allegenic foods, all the while getting adequate nutrition. As mentioned by Ray, keeping the metabolic rate high is the main thing.

Last edited by a moderator:

Uselis

I hope I am not bothering you but you mentioned 35 cups of milk a day. That's like 8 liters +, am I converting this correctly?

Thanks

T

tca300

@Uselis For 1% yes but sometimes I'm drinking higher fat milks and therefore drink less.
tenor (1).gif

Hgreen56

@tca300 I've seen your diet before.
My dad, now 74, had a severe ulcer 20 years a go. They should've operated it. But he went with Dr. Hernán Cristerna in the Hospital Español in MXC. He was a doctor with soviet studies. He cured my father with milk. Just milk for 3 months. Every 45 min he would have to drink 200 ml of milk during the day. He had a special cup for it. He completely healed the ulcer. He also cured my uncles pancreas from years of alcoholism through diet. It is amazing what doctors could do back then.
I would like to ask you. If I am Peating with 300 + grams of sugar a day and gaining 10 kilos so far, how could I switch to a 7 milk liter diet ? Do you have a suggestion?
what kind of cup?

Hgreen56

So you think that milk feeds bacteria less than fruits? Even if you have bad case of SIBO? I recently started drinking milk again and im having increased bloating and today had pretty painful stomach. Should i just keep drinking it? I want to do well with milk because otherwise the PUFA amount is just too high and high fat diet makes me gain weight.

Sure, just jumping in to it typically has unpleasant symptoms, which is why ray reccomends just adding a cup or so with your meals for a week or so, until the body upregulates lactase. Then once lactase is being produced, the lactose will be digested.
is there some way to speed this process up? taking a lactase supplement is counterproductive i guess?

oh and, you don't drink any skim chocolate milk? (for the taste)
Also some time ago you said fiber was causing bloat and hyperventilation, and now you eat mushrooms... how that come.

And you don't have any bloodsugar/insulin crash issues from skim milk? i am amazed you can "eat" every 3,5 hour with only milk.

And do you believe in randle cycle? and so save all the fatty foods for the evening?

Last edited:

baccheion

is there some way to speed this process up? taking a lactase supplement is counterproductive i guess?

oh and, you don't drink any skim chocolate milk? (for the taste)
Also some time ago you said fiber was causing bloat and hyperventilation, and now you eat mushrooms... how that come.

And you don't have any bloodsugar/insulin crash issues from skim milk? i am amazed you can "eat" every 3,5 hour with only milk.

And do you believe in randle cycle? and so save all the fatty foods for the evening?
Start with all lactose-free milk and slowly shift to lactose milk. 1/4 cup at first, then double each week.

Hgreen56

Start with all lactose-free milk and slowly shift to lactose milk. 1/4 cup at first, then double each week.
yes thanks
I wanted try this approach some time ago, but then I found out that there is no skimmed lactose-free milk available here. only higher fat kind.

T

tca300

i wondering what you think about this
I've spent over 15 years of my life experimenting with all the major diet trends ( vegan, raw vegan, paleo, etc etc ) and all of them had seriously negative consequences for me personally. I recently turned 30 and feel better than I did all my teen years and most of my 20's ( very little or no dairy during those years ). Since around October of 2017 my diet has consisted mostly of milk and I haven't been sick even once, my temperature is always between 98.6° - 99.5°, my mental function is great, my libido is great, and my stress resistance is great. If milk doesn't " work " for someone then they shouldn't drink it. Controlled food elimination trials are extremely important for everyone who doesn't feel well in my opinion.

Blaming dairy fat for the rising instances of Crohn's disease seems foolish as most people dont drink much milk at all, most get dairy via funky cheese on pizza thats been in the oven at several hundred degrees for 25+ minutes. Most people do eat wheat though. Gluten is a much more likely culprit as its consumption by the masses is high and gluten is known to be inflammatory to the Intestinal wall.

P

Peatness

I've spent over 15 years of my life experimenting with all the major diet trends ( vegan, raw vegan, paleo, etc etc ) and all of them had seriously negative consequences for me personally. I recently turned 30 and feel better than I did all my teen years and most of my 20's ( very little or no dairy during those years ). Since around October of 2017 my diet has consisted mostly of milk and I haven't been sick even once, my temperature is always between 98.6° - 99.5°, my mental function is great, my libido is great, and my stress resistance is great. If milk doesn't " work " for someone then they shouldn't drink it. Controlled food elimination trials are extremely important for everyone who doesn't feel well in my opinion.

Blaming dairy fat for the rising instances of Crohn's disease seems foolish as most people dont drink much milk at all, most get dairy via funky cheese on pizza thats been in the oven at several hundred degrees for 25+ minutes. Most people do eat wheat though. Gluten is a much more likely culprit as its consumption by the masses is high and gluten is known to be inflammatory to the Intestinal wall.
OMG you are back!

Nighteyes

I tend to take long breaks from this forum. The atmosphere here is not like it use to be, which makes me less interested in visiting.
Ah I remember the golden days where pboy would share a random philosophical musing and tyw would deconstruct some complex problem. A lot of doom and gloom these days, although that is to be expected I suppose...

Aymen

@tca300 welcome back man, what are your thoughts on using the raw carrot everyday if someone's diet is only milk, ripe fruits and occasional liver?

T

tca300

Ah I remember the golden days where pboy would share a random philosophical musing and tyw would deconstruct some complex problem. A lot of doom and gloom these days, although that is to be expected I suppose...
Haha, yes!

T

tca300

@tca300 welcome back man, what are your thoughts on using the raw carrot everyday if someone's diet is only milk, ripe fruits and occasional liver?
I think self experimentation is best. Try it without a carrot for a few weeks ( without any other changes ) then try it with a carrot. People can react so differently to things the only reliable way to know how a food is going to effect you is to add it in without making any other changes to the diet or supplements.

Aymen

I think self experimentation is best. Try it without a carrot for a few weeks ( without any other changes ) then try it with a carrot. People can react so differently to things the only reliable way to know how a food is going to effect you is to add it in without making any other changes to the diet or supplements.
Yes, I tried eating a raw carrot for a month everyday in the afternoon away from meals and the second month was without it, i noticed that the bowel movements were the same and the mood too.

Korven

Awesome to hear that you're doing so well! Your posts have been super helpful.

Just curious, do you ever crave any foods other than milk, for example starches or meats or coffee? In the past I've tried drinking mostly milk for weeks but I found it difficult to stick with.

Also, if you want to bulk up or cut down, is it simply a matter of adding more milk or subtracting milk?

Thanks.

T

tca300

Awesome to hear that you're doing so well! Your posts have been super helpful.

Just curious, do you ever crave any foods other than milk, for example starches or meats or coffee? In the past I've tried drinking mostly milk for weeks but I found it difficult to stick with.

Also, if you want to bulk up or cut down, is it simply a matter of adding more milk or subtracting milk?

Thanks.
Yes I crave meat, but I also eat it.

No I dont crave starches. If one were to quit starches cold turkey they'd probably crave them though, as the individual is used to eating them.
That being said I'll likely start experimenting with white rice soon as I like the idea of replacing some protein with carbohydrate.

I have coffee on and off, but only a little ( 1 cup ).

Yeah just calories in calories out.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals