The Most Essential Cornerstone To Optimize Testosterone That Cannot Be Overlooked

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
What does a typical day of eating consist of now for you?
Currently skim milk, chicken breast, red meat, honey, coffee, some sugar and orange juice.
Cravings are zero, appetite in control, mood and energy is great, etc. Going to stick to this diet long term. Probably still going to have pizza or sushi here and there.

R J

Currently skim milk, chicken breast, red meat, honey, coffee, some sugar and orange juice.
Cravings are zero, appetite in control, mood and energy is great, etc. Going to stick to this diet long term. Probably still going to have pizza or sushi here and there.

Still sticking with it? I’ve found jasmine white rice is good anytime and if I eat something like pizza it has to be way before bedtime. If I go to sleep with it still digesting I’ll be trashed the next day. And gotta be white flour. Whole wheat is terrible for digestion for me.

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Still sticking with it? I’ve found jasmine white rice is good anytime and if I eat something like pizza it has to be way before bedtime. If I go to sleep with it still digesting I’ll be trashed the next day. And gotta be white flour. Whole wheat is terrible for digestion for me.
Still starch free yes. I'm currently doing organ meat blend, cooked apple, apple juice and milk.
Rice seem to digest well, but does take longer than fruit and meat.
Agreed that starches can quickly mess with sleep if eaten too close to bed. If I get gut irritation I get restless leg and shallow restless sleep.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals