The Most Essential Cornerstone To Optimize Testosterone That Cannot Be Overlooked

T

TheBeard

Brilliant write up Hans.

You covered every single corner of the gut-testosterone link and connected all the dots.

Dustin94

Awesome post! It got me thinking about the link between ejaculation and the gut as well. I've heard several accounts of people having gut pain after masturbating too much/often (I personally never experienced this). Perhaps abstaining from ejaculation a few days has a positive effect on gut permeability, and the increase in testosterone that people believe comes from abstaining, should be attributed to a better gut.

Mauritio

Completely agree . In theory and praxis . I can confirm by my own experience when I got my gut issues in check everything becomes better .

opethfeldt

Didn't realize gut health was so critical to testosterone but it does make sense. Gonna be giving some antibiotics a go. We'll see if I notice anything.

Vinny

T

TheBeard

Didn't realize gut health was so critical to testosterone but it does make sense. Gonna be giving some antibiotics a go. We'll see if I notice anything.

I do get quite a surge in libido when on antibiotics.
Usually I would never get horny at night unless I'm with a girl and I have visual stimulation.
But when I'm on antibiotics I get this tingling sensation that I need to shut down either by masturbating or having sex.
Probably the dopamine/serotonin ratio shift more than the testosterone itself leading to this.

Dobbler

@Hans Where would rate methylene blue as a intestine disinfectant, compared to antibiotics and other herbals?

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Awesome post! It got me thinking about the link between ejaculation and the gut as well. I've heard several accounts of people having gut pain after masturbating too much/often (I personally never experienced this). Perhaps abstaining from ejaculation a few days has a positive effect on gut permeability, and the increase in testosterone that people believe comes from abstaining, should be attributed to a better gut.
Thanks! I haven't yet thought of whether there is a masturbation/ejaculation gut link, but there most likely is. Some people resolve prostatitis from abstaining, so it can most likely cause inflammation in the gut as well and vice versa. Personally, I feel looking after the gut and abstaining is the best idea. I feel that masturbation becomes a problem when one doesn't have a healthy sex life with one's own spouse/partner, but it's also nearly impossible to have a healthy sex life with one's spouse/partner if one does masturbate.

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
I liked the Sherlock Holmes quote :):

Do you have an opinion on mushrooms?
Yeah, I really like that quote. :)
Both my wife and I like mushrooms, although I can't say it really gives/gave either of us any benefits. It actually bloats my wife. So it's very person-specific IMO.

Maljam

I have wondered about this before and about a year ago planned to write an article about it, but ended up amassing studies and reading rather than doing any writing! I think there is definitely something to the theory that an excess can cause issues in susceptible people.

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Appreciate, Hans.
It is very close to a topic I'm interested in - how (and if) does gut bacteria damage sugar metabolizm...
It definitely harms sugar metabolism mostly in the same way it lowers testosterone. Anything that promotes chronic inflammation is harmful. I'll probably write an article on that as well sometime soon.

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
@Hans Where would rate methylene blue as a intestine disinfectant, compared to antibiotics and other herbals?
It's supposed to be potent, however, neither I nor my wife really noticed that great of an effect in terms of gut health. Definitely mental benefits as well as an improvement in energy and less inflammation.
But I haven't experimented enough with methylene blue combined with red light/sunlight, which is where it really shines in terms of being anti-bacterial. So I'll have to do that more often in the summer to see if I notice anything.

Aad

Would lactobacillus reuteri atcc 6475 be helpfull for incredible gut health and to increase test levels?

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Would lactobacillus reuteri atcc 6475 be helpfull for incredible gut health and to increase test levels?
I don't think it's all that great as most things in isolation don't work that great. If you boost L. reuteri along with restoring gut function, then it will be great, but only trying to increase L. reuteri without perfecting the diet as well will yield suboptimal results.

Vileplume

So true from my own experience. Messed up gut = no libido; smooth digestion = boner city

@Hans , have you noticed any effects in this regard from your recent low fiber experiment?

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
So true from my own experience. Messed up gut = no libido; smooth digestion = boner city

@Hans , have you noticed any effects in this regard from your recent low fiber experiment?
Yes definitely, everything is better in general since eliminating starches and fiber.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals