Fat Up The Health Benefits With Dairy Fat

mrdannyg3

I seem to bloat more if I consume more than 1L of full fat milk, but if it's skim I don't bloat at all even with 3L. Might be the brand, so that's something I have to experiment with.
Exactly the same for me, the lower the fat content of the milk, the less I bloat. I can drink a gallon of skim milk a day without any signs of indigestion. Must be the Randle Cycle

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Exactly the same for me, the lower the fat content of the milk, the less I bloat. I can drink a gallon of skim milk a day without any signs of indigestion. Must be the Randle Cycle
Not sure if bloating has to do with the Randle cycle though, rather something with digestion.

JudiBlueHen

Forum Supporter
I'm exactly the opposite. Give me skim milk and I have guaranteed indigestion and diarrhea. On 2% or more I'm fine - no bloat or indigestion whatsoever.

mrdannyg3

I'm exactly the opposite. Give me skim milk and I have guaranteed indigestion and diarrhea. On 2% or more I'm fine - no bloat or indigestion whatsoever.
That's how I wish it was for me... whole milk fills me up better and increases my temp's as it's more calorically dense, at least that's my observation

Sefton10

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals