BPC-157: A Fundamental Health Stabilizing Compound

R J

Actually he does, after talking about Sarms... "as far as for peptides...etc..."

Referring to what georgi says in that video:

He calls tb500 a sarm, it’s a peptide. And bpc can be taken orally. Bpc affects neurotransmitters so it can cause anxiety or other mood issues in some people.

There arent underground labs synthesizing peptides. They come from biotech companies who make them for research only, chinese companies are looser with who they will sell to. The lab equipment costs tens to hundreds of thousands of dollars depending on output. There are plenty of unscrupulous peptide resellers who will sell you an inferior (not really suitable for human or animal use) product though. That’s on them though for trying to save a few dollars by ordering lower purity synths.

The main problem is residual TFA solvent in them, which simply costs more to purify out. Polysorbate etc like he talks about aren’t used in lyphollized peptides. Nobody really sells liquid form peptides so there is no need for preservative because they are freeze dried with mannitol as an inert filler. You reconstitute them with your liquid of choice be it pure sterile water or bac water etc depending on how long you are storing it

Last edited:

Mr Joe

Referring to what georgi says in that video:

He calls tb500 a sarm, it’s a peptide. And bpc can be taken orally. Bpc affects neurotransmitters so it can cause anxiety or other mood issues in some people.

There arent underground labs synthesizing peptides. They come from biotech companies who make them for research only or from chinese vendors. The lab equipment costs tens to hundreds of thousands of dollars depending on output. There are plenty of unscrupulous peptide resellers who will sell you an inferior (for human use) product though.

The main problem is residual TFA solvent in them, which simply costs more to purify out. Polysorbate etc like he talks about aren’t used in lyphollized peptides. Nobody really sells liquid form peptides so there is no need for preservative. You reconstitute them with your liquid of choice be it pure sterile water or bac water etc depending on how long you are storing it

I see ! I know with my own experience that anti serotonic drug such as Cypro or some anti cortisol compounds can make you anxious at the beginin if taking at large dose or if glycolisis is too much predominant (vs oxidatio). So i was wondering if it could be the same with bpc.

R J

I see ! I know with my own experience that anti serotonic drug such as Cypro or some anti cortisol compounds can make you anxious at the beginin if taking at large dose or if glycolisis is too much predominant (vs oxidatio). So i was wondering if it could be the same with bpc.

Bpc raises serotonin in some brain areas and lowers it in others. So it modulates it. In rats. It’s generally overall anti inflammatory.

Mr Joe

Bpc raises serotonin in some brain areas and lowers it in others. So it modulates it. In rats. It’s generally overall anti inflammatory.

Do you have advice without TFA solvant in europe ?

koky

Anyone wanting bpc arginine form can PM me if that’s ok with mods. I successfully delivered some to @koky . Hoping they get some good results and post back here. It will be exciting if their torn meniscus heals.
yes thanks rj - there was some improvement - what about continued use?
since then an x-ray shows torn acl and bone on bone -scheduling prp
does anyone have experience with
also dr. says no aspirin before or weeks after prp because "aspirin irreversibly inhibits platelettes for up to 30 days"
i'd appreciate anyone's thoughts on this as well

triple

Anyone wanting bpc arginine form can PM me if that’s ok with mods. I successfully delivered some to @koky . Hoping they get some good results and post back here. It will be exciting if their torn meniscus heals.
Hi RJ, i am in Canada and would like to PM you re: BPC arginine form but cannot for some reason. Perhaps if you see this would you mind PM'ing me back,Cheers.

Shontelle

Forum Supporter
Thanks, though the fact that one of the just two reviews is by [email protected] makes me somewhat suspicious.... Surely if a website owner is going to leave fake reviews on their own site they might have the intelligence to not use an email from the same domain as the website itself. There must be a more ingenious, and less obvious, way of doing it o_O

Shontelle

Forum Supporter
I ordered this one from Tailor made. I hope it’s not crap!
Did you sample it?

L_C

I bought a 50 vials 5mg custom synth of bpc157 arginine form. I got them from a Canadian biotech company. I’m using them for healing my dog’s tendon issues after flouroquinolones. My colleague has a lab license and so I went through him to get it synthesized.

I’ve been taking 250mcg on an off here and there and it gets rid of joint issues quickly. If I tweak my knee a little, I take a shot and by the next day or two the issue is resolved, vs. lingering for weeks. It also healed my dog’s CCL ligament injury in about 4-6 weeks, the vet said she would need surgery at the time.

If you are buying it, make sure it’s purified of TFA and most places sell the acetate version which is less bioavailable orally. The labs aren’t really supposed to be making or selling the arginine form because it’s patented, but it really depends on who you deal with and how you go about it when ordering. It’s kind of a grey area. If you’re taking it subq the difference isn’t that’s big.

There’s potential for side effects too so it’s not a perfect panacea but it works well. It affects serotonin in different ways, raising it in some brain areas (in rats) and lowering it in others. Some people claim they got seemingly permanent anhedonia from it, it’s rare but it’s been mentioned.

The first time I took it I got really warm and elevated heart rate, and slept a lot. This happens with most new peptide or
hormone I experiment with. It’s a good idea to pre emptively dose an anti histamine and start with a small dose and work up to avoid any allergic reaction. Peptides are pretty safe but it pays to be cautious.

It’s also being investigated for treating cachexia due to its overall anti inflammatory effect. So it has a wide applicability in treating health issues.
Can you please list the name of the CA company you ordered the bpc157 from? Thank you.

crsnpalmer

I am taking 1,000 mgs of BPC-157 orally for 28 days. Will report back with thoughts. Skin has improved 4 days in. red spots gone.

golder

I am taking 1,000 mgs of BPC-157 orally for 28 days. Will report back with thoughts. Skin has improved 4 days in. red spots gone.
Interested to hear how this evolves. Hope you continue to see improvement. Can you link the product you’re using?

500mcgs orally every other day, on an empty stomach. On days I take it, it generates a large number of bowel movements and substantial volume. It does make my gut very happy otherwise. Not sure if the laxative effect is a bug or a feature.

Chophouse360

500mcgs orally every other day, on an empty stomach. On days I take it, it generates a large number of bowel movements and substantial volume. It does make my gut very happy otherwise. Not sure if the laxative effect is a bug or a feature.
Where you get it?