Substituting/enhancing The Effects Of Alcohol With These Exceptional Supplements

Hans

Forum Supporter
Most of us do enjoy or have enjoyed alcohol in our lives before. However, too much alcohol can quickly become detrimental to our health.

So to find a substitute, I wrote this article with a few ideas and stacks to potentially mimic the effects of alcohol.

Substituting/enhancing the effects of alcohol with these exceptional supplements » MENELITE

Also, note that the stacks mentioned in the article can also be used along with alcohol to further enhance its effects.
If you have been using supplements as an alcohol substitute or even using supplements to enhance the effect of alcohol, I'd love to hear about it.

Frankdee20

Man oh man, it’s the death of me, and I wish I could heal and be well one day....

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Haha be careful with phenibut
For sure, but it's also very person-specific. My wife and I can use 250mg and not feel much and never get the desire to use it again. Will increase dose though to see how I feel. I also only plan on using it once a week or so.

OccamzRazer

Man oh man, it’s the death of me, and I wish I could heal and be well one day....
Have you tried high-dose progesterone?

There is a thread from way back where Haidut explains how it can mimic alcohol's effects (the positive ones, at least).

Ray used progesterone to treat people with alcoholism, too.

I used to be dependant on/addicted to alcohol and preg/prog/special mushrooms have totally eliminated the dependency.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals