Top 12 Foods To Boost Testosterone

Andman

Your body quickly regulates how much it absorbs and synthesizes and excretes so there is a limit to the benefit. Research haven't been done yet on various doses of cholesterol and testosterone, but I'd say 2-4 yolks long term is good and maybe bump that up to 12 per day for a few weeks every now and again.

what about the PUFA tho ;(

shine

Heart, kidney and liver are good cholesterol sources if you don't want to eat too many eggs.
100g of raw calf liver has about 400mg.

Inaut

I know eggs don’t have a ton of vitamin e but wouldn’t that partially inhibit/negate the pufas in the yolk?

T

TheBeard

Just did a blood test after 3 weeks of strictly only eating raw milk, raw meat, raw eggs.
My total test came back slightly higher than before, but free T remained the same, and e2 abnormally low as usual.
Looks like high saturated fats increased SHBG

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Heart, kidney and liver are good cholesterol sources if you don't want to eat too many eggs.
100g of raw calf liver has about 400mg.
Yeah kidney is awesome. It's not nearly as rich in copper as liver so one can easily eat a few 100gs per day without getting a overload in anything.

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
I know eggs don’t have a ton of vitamin e but wouldn’t that partially inhibit/negate the pufas in the yolk?
Possibly, but the PUFA would most likely still accumulate and cause issues long term. Living a relaxed clean life can help lower oxidative stress which should also prevent lipid peroxidation.

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Just did a blood test after 3 weeks of strictly only eating raw milk, raw meat, raw eggs.
My total test came back slightly higher than before, but free T remained the same, and e2 abnormally low as usual.
Looks like high saturated fats increased SHBG
Cool. What was your diet like before that? Could it be a reduction in carbs and thus a reduction in insulin?
Lower insulin levels will lead to higher SHBG.

shine

Yeah kidney is awesome. It's not nearly as rich in copper as liver so one can easily eat a few 100gs per day without getting a overload in anything.

It is quite high in selenium though, ~150mcg/100g. It is my main source of selenium because I don't like seafood. I eat liver for copper and kidney for selenium. Heart in larger quantities for androgens and protein.

Dino D

@Hans i just read your blog and articles... very good, but the thing is that I dont see general rules, you go from 12 egg yolks to low fat, from high protein to low and so on... generaly by reading your works its like i have to do everything and that everything is opossite... do you have general advice for a human who has a bit fat, bad digestion, and not so much energy, that would be 90% of people here, and only 10% need to do super specific protocols, thats what i think, but we really shold establish a general protocol...
Keto would be- 100+gram of fat and 130+ gram of protein
Vegan would be, only fruit, roots and veggies, nuts...
Peat would be mostly, dairy, fruit juice, fruit, some meat mostly organ, sugar +sups
And so on

Where would you go, as a general guideline?

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
It is quite high in selenium though, ~150mcg/100g. It is my main source of selenium because I don't like seafood. I eat liver for copper and kidney for selenium. Heart in larger quantities for androgens and protein.
Funny enough, I do the same haha.

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
@Hans i just read your blog and articles... very good, but the thing is that I dont see general rules, you go from 12 egg yolks to low fat, from high protein to low and so on... generaly by reading your works its like i have to do everything and that everything is opossite... do you have general advice for a human who has a bit fat, bad digestion, and not so much energy, that would be 90% of people here, and only 10% need to do super specific protocols, thats what i think, but we really shold establish a general protocol...
Keto would be- 100+gram of fat and 130+ gram of protein
Vegan would be, only fruit, roots and veggies, nuts...
Peat would be mostly, dairy, fruit juice, fruit, some meat mostly organ, sugar +sups
And so on

Where would you go, as a general guideline?
The thing is my blog is mostly for people that want to improve and that's not sick so to speak. I'm going to write content in the future on how to improve liver, gut, thyroid, etc, but those articles take time.
Also, everyone is different so it's really hard if not impossible to give general guidelines. It's like telling Clash he should limit his fat to 60g daily and tell Tyw to triple his fat intake.
Some people feel sick on moderate protein and other need high protein to feel good.
Some people need to avoid nightshade and grains whereas others do good on grains.
You see my point?
I can give specific guidelines for someone that want to improve his gut but then I still need to know symptoms, current diet, sleep, stress, activity, etc. With that info it's much easier to tweak something specifically for the individual.

So how do you feel you have to do everything yourself when you read my content? I'm truly interested and what to improve where I can.

Dino D

The thing is my blog is mostly for people that want to improve and that's not sick so to speak. I'm going to write content in the future on how to improve liver, gut, thyroid, etc, but those articles take time.
Also, everyone is different so it's really hard if not impossible to give general guidelines. It's like telling Clash he should limit his fat to 60g daily and tell Tyw to triple his fat intake.
Some people feel sick on moderate protein and other need high protein to feel good.
Some people need to avoid nightshade and grains whereas others do good on grains.
You see my point?
I can give specific guidelines for someone that want to improve his gut but then I still need to know symptoms, current diet, sleep, stress, activity, etc. With that info it's much easier to tweak something specifically for the individual.

So how do you feel you have to do everything yourself when you read my content? I'm truly interested and what to improve where I can.
An amateur can get lots in to much info, even if it is all true...
If you offer 10 different direction, Im the one who has to choose or just to try it all out... but having time and discipline to try it all out is hard... i tried keto and failed, 10 times... i tried dairy and juice, my God did I fail... whatever i try does not work, its best not to eat, and to move outside... I cant lose fat and i feel hungry most of the time, if I eat more i need to eat even more and so on...
I see what do you mean with different things for everybody... maybe you should have a quiz that will sort people in groups that should eat lot of fat, like clash, then people who should eat low fat high starch, people who should do low carb and so on...
I doubt that a amateur, or even a guy like me (not pro, not amateur) will know what to do and what to make of all that opposite advices that somehow all realte to me... more or less

berk

Your body quickly regulates how much it absorbs and synthesizes and excretes so there is a limit to the benefit. Research haven't been done yet on various doses of cholesterol and testosterone, but I'd say 2-4 yolks long term is good and maybe bump that up to 12 per day for a few weeks every now and again.
do you take any omega 3 fish oil with eggs?
egg yolk are high omega 6, so balancing omega 3 and 6 is a pain in the ****, specially 12 yolks a day,
Yolks are high inflammatory.

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
An amateur can get lots in to much info, even if it is all true...
If you offer 10 different direction, Im the one who has to choose or just to try it all out... but having time and discipline to try it all out is hard... i tried keto and failed, 10 times... i tried dairy and juice, my God did I fail... whatever i try does not work, its best not to eat, and to move outside... I cant lose fat and i feel hungry most of the time, if I eat more i need to eat even more and so on...
I see what do you mean with different things for everybody... maybe you should have a quiz that will sort people in groups that should eat lot of fat, like clash, then people who should eat low fat high starch, people who should do low carb and so on...
I doubt that a amateur, or even a guy like me (not pro, not amateur) will know what to do and what to make of all that opposite advices that somehow all realte to me... more or less
I have started to write my content with that in mind the last couple of weeks. For example, instead of bombarding people with 50 supplements to use, I suggest a few free technique that can be implemented and then once a good foundation has been laid, one can experiment with a supplement or two. Just pick one that has been shown to give others good results and start with that. So I'm hoping that new style is more helpful.

In terms of diet I can probably write something but it will be a biggie due to having to cover many aspects.
I actually do have a questionnaire that I use that helps me tremendously with figuring out what someone would do good on, but I still need to do individual tweeking even with the answers from the questionnaire.

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
do you take any omega 3 fish oil with eggs?
egg yolk are high omega 6, so balancing omega 3 and 6 is a pain in the ****, specially 12 yolks a day,
Yolks are high inflammatory.
Nope, I try to minimize PUFA as much as possible. I might eat sushi every now and then and just to be clear, I don't eat 12 yolks on a daily basis. I said that someone could do it for 2-4 weeks to provide a lot of raw materials for steroidogenesis and boost hypertrophy along the way.

Also there are case studies of people that eat dozens of eggs per day for years and they were relatively fine.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals