The High Testosterone Personality

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Great Article, Hans

I can say +1 to the 2D:4D Ratio. My Ring Finger is also longer then my Index Finger.

Also Endocrine Disruptors and Chemicals are a big thing. Before my ''High T Journey'', i was constantly exposed to Endocrine Disruptors and Chemicals. As i slowly switched the Articles out or got less exposed to certain Chemicals, it has gotten better and better. I think i have gotten sometimes too high Estrogen due to the Exposure. Especially Benzophenone-4, Parabens, BPA and Phatalates are the Worst Disruptors in this Department.

For Fruits and Vegetables i would use the ''Dirty Dozen'' and ''Clean Fifteen'' Lists that gets updated Yearly on the Internet. Then you have a good look, on which Fruits / Vegetables to Avoid (because of Pesticides) and are better buyed Organically. And which are safe to buy Conventionally. This made also a Good Change.
Thanks man.
Yeah chemicals can really mess you up and the bad thing is that it's almost everywhere. But it can be avoided by getting something like a coconut soap bar or Castile soap for body and hair, using a water filter, living in an area with clean air, avoiding plastic-wrapped food, getting a good quality, toxin-free toothpaste (if you want to use any at all), avoid toxic deodorant, no using air fresheners and even buying safer clothing without chemicals such as flame retardants and so on.

David90

Thanks man.
Yeah chemicals can really mess you up and the bad thing is that it's almost everywhere. But it can be avoided by getting something like a coconut soap bar or Castile soap for body and hair, using a water filter, living in an area with clean air, avoiding plastic-wrapped food, getting a good quality, toxin-free toothpaste (if you want to use any at all), avoid toxic deodorant, no using air fresheners and even buying safer clothing without chemicals such as flame retardants and so on.
That‘s right. I have Swaped out the Shampoo and Toothpaste and dish Soap to a Natural Alternative and it is definetly noticeable....

I Must also be careful, since my Estrogen is High (35 pg/ml) as well as Total T (808ng/dl).....

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals