Testosterone levels on oral test base

Matestube

Yeah this is actually what I use. But as soon as I upped my dose my wife instantly could tell. She absolutely can't stand the smell. Which really sucks as I was just starting get everything dialed in. I'm back to trying 200 proof ethanol with mct oil. The only problem here is we actually have proof of how fast everything absorbs in dmso and how much longer the testosterone stays in you system when delivered through dmso. And obviously the ethanol/mct mix doesn't compare at all
Plus there is the potential for transfer to your wife with ethanol + oil, which doesn't happen with DMSO as everything is dry and absorbed within 10 minutes.

I use this DMSO:

Nebula

This might be a higher quality option available in the US, made in Germany.

NO ODOR DMSO - Dimethyl sulfoxide liquid (3.4 Oz - 100ml), Pharmaceutical grade, High purity, Heiltropfen
Amazon product ASIN B00ZNV5N8UView: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00ZNV5N8U/ref=cm_sw_r_awdo_FGA9EWY528QB9Q8KH02Q?psc=1

This is the claim from the Urea-DMSO patent though. That it can prevent breakdown into dimethyl sulfide once it is interacting with water in the skin and body.
In the case of the br~ath odor problem, it is known that dimethyl sulfide is a minor metabolite of DMS0 and that it is expired through the lungs causing malodorous breath and foul taste. Urea possibly prevents the breakdown o~ DMS0 to dimethyl sulfide. Supporting laboratory experiments show that DMS0 will decompose to dimethyl sulfide when heated in a test tube. But, when urea is added and the experiment repeated, no dimethyl sulfide is detected.
Similarly, the adverse skin reaction, such as histamine wheal and flare may be the result of an attack by the dimethyl sulfide molecule against mast cells in the sub-cutaneous layer of skin to which ~MS0 is applied topically.
Urea's blocking of DMS0 brea~down to dimethyl sulfide would thus account for the observed antiurticariogenic effectiveness in reducing adverse skln reactions caused by DMS0.

Ryan33

Hey thanks for the help guys...I'm looking into both suggestions right now. But I actually did find that other solvent I was talking about earlier as well. Have either of you ever heard of Azone?

Pavel

NO ODOR DMSO - Dimethyl sulfoxide liquid (3.4 Oz - 100ml), Pharmaceutical grade, High purity, Heiltropfen
Amazon product ASIN B00ZNV5N8UView: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00ZNV5N8U/ref=cm_sw_r_awdo_FGA9EWY528QB9Q8KH02Q?psc=1

This is the claim from the Urea-DMSO patent though. That it can prevent breakdown into dimethyl sulfide once it is interacting with water in the skin and body.

In what concentration they used Urea?

Pavel

There was another solvent that somebody asked @haidut about using a while back that actually worked just as good as dmso but @haidut said he couldn't get it in big enough quantities or something. I wish I could remember what that solvent was
I believe it was SFA(saturated fatty acid)

Nebula

In what concentration they used Urea?
I’m not sure what’s optimal. The patent lists formulations for different applications with urea concentrations anywhere from 8-40%.
This link is better formatted:

Ryan33

I keep hearing about this but never read anything on it. You have something?
Nothing from actual studies. Just from people here, meso forums and reddit claiming they've got tested 10-12 hours after their last dose and still having ridiculously high levels.

Matestube

Nothing from actual studies. Just from people here, meso forums and reddit claiming they've got tested 10-12 hours after their last dose and still having ridiculously high levels.
I would love to read those threads. You have links to them?

Ryan33

Hey I actually ordered this one yesterday right after you posted it. And it actually does smell alot less according to my wife. (I can't smell either of them)

Nebula

Hey I actually ordered this one yesterday right after you posted it. And it actually does smell alot less according to my wife. (I can't smell either of them)
I found another one that might be even more pure. It claims to be 99.9999% pure and sterile filtered. It’s the one thebeard recommended. A lot more expensive though

Last edited:

Ryan33

That's the same guy as the one who posted his results on here.
That's 1 experience over the whole internet. I'm like you, I couldn't find a second one all over the internet, reddit or else.
Did thebeard ever post any numbers?

Matestube

Did thebeard ever post any numbers?
Yeah the same exact numbers. He is the same guy on both forums.
Forget it, we are unfortunately left alone with this experiment, we are the pioneers, no one actually reported the effects of testosterone in DMSO with numbers and time duration aside from him.

Ryan33

Yeah the same exact numbers. He is the same guy on both forums.
Forget it, we are unfortunately left alone with this experiment, we are the pioneers, no one actually reported the effects of testosterone in DMSO with numbers and time duration aside from him.
Hey at high doses I would say it works just as good as pinning...if not...better than pinning...as we will never need an AI because the testosterone is in and out of the system too fast

Vanced

How much is everyone taking now? I've settled on 30mg a day in the morning with water, been on this dose for 2 weeks and feeling pretty good. I did try 30mg in the AM and 30mg in the PM but it felt like too much. It's so nice not pinning twice a week as I was before, don't miss that one bit!

Vanset

has anyone from europe ordered anything from ppl recently and successfully received the package?

CastorTroy

If you take pregnenolone orally then most of it will covert to progesterone and as we know high progesterone in men lowers libido. The safest way is to apply on scrotum 2x week to prevent tissue build up.
I read somewhere pregnenolone micronized in lipid-matrix should avoid this issue similar way to topica.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals