Targeted Fat Gain?

JessFields

I am slightly underweight and trying to correct this. I'm eating a surplus of calories, currently in the form of white chocolate. I've been genuinely surprised at how much I need to eat (since 'peating') to not just gain weight, but even to stop losing weight. Perhaps this is due in part to having lost so much that I have depleted PUFA? Or does stored PUFA not impact metabolism?

I would like to know if there are any potential methods to 1.)target fat gain to certain areas, namely breasts and butt or 2.)to minimize fat gain to other areas, and in the process achieve, more or less, #1.

I've gone through this loss/gain process before, many years ago and had favorable fat distribution. However, a few years back, I had a sudden loss of breast size. This was following a very intense protocol using the oxidant MMS. I have no idea what the mechanism was for that happening- something hormonal I'm sure. I had lost my period for the 3 months prior to the sudden change. I was at a very adequate weight at this time and was not dieting.

I thought since I'm intentionally gaining fat, I would probe some minds to see if there's anything I could try to restore that area.

I am using progesterone cream. 200mg/day for the 2 weeks before my period and I begin using smaller doses before, according to mood symptoms. Right now I apply it to my lower legs.

theLaw

I am slightly underweight and trying to correct this. I'm eating a surplus of calories, currently in the form of white chocolate. I've been genuinely surprised at how much I need to eat (since 'peating') to not just gain weight, but even to stop losing weight. Perhaps this is due in part to having lost so much that I have depleted PUFA? Or does stored PUFA not impact metabolism?

I would like to know if there are any potential methods to 1.)target fat gain to certain areas, namely breasts and butt or 2.)to minimize fat gain to other areas, and in the process achieve, more or less, #1.

I've gone through this loss/gain process before, many years ago and had favorable fat distribution. However, a few years back, I had a sudden loss of breast size. This was following a very intense protocol using the oxidant MMS. I have no idea what the mechanism was for that happening- something hormonal I'm sure. I had lost my period for the 3 months prior to the sudden change. I was at a very adequate weight at this time and was not dieting.

I thought since I'm intentionally gaining fat, I would probe some minds to see if there's anything I could try to restore that area.

I am using progesterone cream. 200mg/day for the 2 weeks before my period and I begin using smaller doses before, according to mood symptoms. Right now I apply it to my lower legs.

Topical DHEA Increases Breast Size In Females

Milk would probably be better than chocolate alone to gain healthy fat as you need protein as well.

It's called breast and butt implants. No one can control where fatty acids get stored. It's genetic. Your breast and **** shape and size are genetic. That's why many women spend so much money on them because there's nothing else you can do. With the **** you can workout your gluteus maximus but that's the muscle not the fat. Many women end up having that weird looking muscle **** instead of the more attractive "fat" ****. Men don't have it easier. Many women find a mans forarm attractive. That's genetic. Most mens forearms do not hit that standard. And most men have chicken legs. A guy can have a big musuclar upper body but have tiny legs. Even with working out the calves they can only get so big. My mother likes "football legs" on a guy.

Asians tend to have big calves. Asian women tend to have better legs than other races. Search for Asian calves and the first thing that pops up is a bodybuilding forum with posts talking about it.

OP
JessFields

JessFields

It's called breast and butt implants. No one can control where fatty acids get stored. It's genetic. Your breast and **** shape and size are genetic. That's why many women spend so much money on them because there's nothing else you can do. With the **** you can workout your gluteus maximus but that's the muscle not the fat. Many women end up having that weird looking muscle **** instead of the more attractive "fat" ****. Men don't have it easier. Many women find a mans forarm attractive. That's genetic. Most mens forearms do not hit that standard. And most men have chicken legs. A guy can have a big musuclar upper body but have tiny legs. Even with working out the calves they can only get so big. My mother likes "football legs" on a guy.

Asians tend to have big calves. Asian women tend to have better legs than other races. Search for Asian calves and the first thing that pops up is a bodybuilding forum with posts talking about it.

My breasts were much larger, up until a couple years back. When, as I mentioned, I experienced a sudden loss of size/volume after using very high doses of mms/ chlorine dioxide.

So, in that way, I don't think the change in size was due to genetics, though I have heard from one of the methylation folks (walsh?) That oxidative stress can trigger epigenetic changes. Not sure if that's true

Mountain

Many women find a mans forarm attractive. That's genetic. Most mens forearms do not hit that standard. And most men have chicken legs. A guy can have a big musuclar upper body but have tiny legs. Even with working out the calves they can only get so big. My mother likes "football legs" on a guy.

Dunno about that. My brother bought some of those grippers back when he was getting into weight lifting. I started using them too (this was when I was 13 years old). Even though they were only weak grippers I quickly grew freakishly large forearms for my age. I never stuck with weight lifting or using grippers and now at 25 years old my forearms are still large compared to a normal man's and my grip strength is double that of a normal man.

D

Deleted member 5487

Androgenic muscles on men have the most appeal.

Particularly Shoulders and NECK. Followed by Traps, upper chest, and Wide back. The further you go down the body the less androgenic receptors the muscles have. Which is why calves are so small on most guys. As for asian calves, that is largely just length of bone and the muscle can look much larger/condensed.

Forearms themselves are not inherently attractive to women, but general wrist circumfrience indicates "frame" which indicates good bones/Strength. Frame is generally correlated with Height/Width/Strength which is why women find big forarms attractive.

Legs have little sex appeal on men, exept glutes which is what ur mom was refrencing

Big butt/***s/Hips=High estrogen=Hot
Big Neck/Trap/Shoulder to Waist ratio(low estrogen)=High adrogens low estrogen=Hot.

This is all regardless of face which is about 50% attraction for both parties.

Small clavicles, large birthing hips
AZebk9H.jpg

Wide claviacles, small hips.
Genetics are ruthless but nothing guy 1 does will let him compete with guy 2 for mates. Thats the human programming
tyler-mcpeak1-756x697.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi everyone :) I am a 22 year old female and as my name suggests I'm currently Peating to change my aldosterone and cortisol dominant "Apple" shaped body (thanks mom for raising me on a pufa laden vegan diet since birth) to an estradiol, testostrrone, and progesterone dominant body with the smallest possible waist to hip ratio...
Ray Peat himself has def expressed skepticism towards the habit of writing complex hormonal interactions and acompanying physilogical abnormalities off as simple genetic predeterminism, but I digress...
I'm having success gaining fat on my hips while losing weight on my stomach, and the results are showing up as inches on and off the measuring tape... but I'm wondering if there other girls Peating that have adapted Peat principles and suppliment advice for raising estradiol and keeping DHT / prolactin / estrone low for the for the classic Video Vixen / baby got back build?

Maca has a few studies on pubmed that show it's somehow raising estradiol, and maca is also the number one butt growth supplement online but I'm looking for body builder style advice not onlinnne testamonials...

Also where are you all getting cyproheptadine so easily? ;-; I can only get it through a Dr in the US and I don't know how I'd get it prescribed, do you all just ask for it by name?

I think cypro would really help with the targeted fat gain I / we all want xD

schultz

It's genetic. Your breast and **** shape and size are genetic.

Hormones have a large impact on these things and lifestyle influences hormones, as we all know.

Ray Peat himself has def expressed skepticism towards the habit of writing complex hormonal interactions and acompanying physilogical abnormalities off as simple genetic predeterminism, but I digress...

+1

Legs have little sex appeal on men, exept glutes which is what ur mom was refrencing

You mean you think that's what his mom was referencing? How do you know what his mom finds attractive? lol

I have heard women mention they like larger calves on a guy.

D

Deleted member 5487

Hormones have a large impact on these things and lifestyle influences hormones, as we all know.

+1

You mean you think that's what his mom was referencing? How do you know what his mom finds attractive? lol

I have heard women mention they like larger calves on a guy.

Based off my understanding of human fertility ques,attraction studies, and genetics. I made an inference on what she liked.

All humans are the same in she was referencing a particular fertility/genetics que without being concioues of it. These are embededded in all humans for thousands of generations.

Glutes is like number 3-4 in most attractive muscles on males. Firm and tight not large and estrogenic.

Football legs= Large amounts of squats deads/cleans. Which build the upper half of the legs much more than the calbe a. Calves had a cultural importance in the early 1900s, and can signal high Androgenic potential since it's the lowest large muscle on the body.

OP
JessFields

JessFields

Hi everyone :) I am a 22 year old female and as my name suggests I'm currently Peating to change my aldosterone and cortisol dominant "Apple" shaped body (thanks mom for raising me on a pufa laden vegan diet since birth) to an estradiol, testostrrone, and progesterone dominant body with the smallest possible waist to hip ratio...
I'm having success gaining fat on my hips while losing weight on my stomach, and the results are showing up as inches on and off the measuring tape... but I'm wondering if there other girls Peating that have adapted Peat principles and suppliment advice for raising estradiol and keeping DHT / prolactin / estrone low for the for the classic Video Vixen / baby got back build?

Maca has a few studies on pubmed that show it's somehow raising estradiol, and maca is also the number one butt growth supplement online but I'm looking for body builder style advice not onlinnne testamonials...

I have a couple bottles of Maca laying around. I thought it was high in phytoestrogens?

I have a couple bottles of Maca laying around. I thought it was high in phytoestrogens?

That's what I thought, too, so I haven't taken any. Phytoestrogens would make pcos / Apple body shape worse, because they stop the actually bueatifying / feminizing form of the three maim estrogens, esttadiol, from binding, right? And the phytoestrogens all act like estrone and cause ugly neck / belly fat, rather than mamalian estradiol that's associated with wider hips and "pretty" facial aesthetic changes (in females)

tara

Hi Jess, good on you for going for recovery.
I doubt if you can control where it goes, but from what I've read there are common phases people go through when they eat enough consistently to recover from chronic undereating. First fat tends to deposit round the vital organs (I think this might tend to give the apple shape?). Then if one keeps going, the other organs all rebuild and the fat also redistributes over the body. No guarantees about exactly how this would go for you. My source was Gwyneth Olwyn's site youreatopia. Her current site is here: Patients and General Public

Genetics are ruthless but nothing guy 1 does will let him compete with guy 2 for mates.
Um. You mean other than all the factors that involve being a human being, not just a physique?

YourUniverse

Androgenic muscles on men have the most appeal.

Particularly Shoulders and NECK. Followed by Traps, upper chest, and Wide back. The further you go down the body the less androgenic receptors the muscles have. Which is why calves are so small on most guys. As for asian calves, that is largely just length of bone and the muscle can look much larger/condensed.

Forearms themselves are not inherently attractive to women, but general wrist circumfrience indicates "frame" which indicates good bones/Strength. Frame is generally correlated with Height/Width/Strength which is why women find big forarms attractive.

Big butt/***s/Hips=High estrogen=Hot
Big Neck/Trap/Shoulder to Waist ratio(low estrogen)=High adrogens low estrogen=Hot.

This is all regardless of face which is about 50% attraction for both parties.

Small clavicles, large birthing hips
AZebk9H.jpg

Wide claviacles, small hips.
Genetics are ruthless but nothing guy 1 does will let him compete with guy 2 for mates. Thats the human programming
tyler-mcpeak1-756x697.jpg
What you wrote is exactly what Ive thought for years, since getting into weight lifting, but learning about health through Peat changed my idea that high estrogen female = hot. Maybe its high progesterone female = hot?

D

Deleted member 5487

What you wrote is exactly what Ive thought for years, since getting into weight lifting, but learning about health through Peat changed my idea that high estrogen female = hot. Maybe its high progesterone female = hot?

Just depends, cultural/societal influences play a minor roll. Whatever you are attracted to, is largely genetic.

Everyone has preferences.

D

Deleted member 5487

Um. You mean other than all the factors that involve being a human being, not just a physique?

I am speaking from a primal perspective, particularly ovulating females which prefer genetic fitness above all else, 1-4 day window.

Bones is more important than physique. Height, Clavicale length, Waist, Wrist, foward growth of the maximilla, Chin, Brow ridge, hooded eyes,...etc.

YourUniverse

Just depends, cultural/societal influences play a minor roll. Whatever you are attracted to, is largely genetic.

Everyone has preferences.
Hmm, I wonder why men would be attracted to high estrogen (ie. highly stressed) women? I wonder if the characteristics of a sexy woman, like wide hips and a narrow waist, are actually attributable to progesterone

Hmm, I wonder why men would be attracted to high estrogen (ie. highly stressed) women? I wonder if the characteristics of a sexy woman, like wide hips and a narrow waist, are actually attributable to progesterone
Hip widening is def caused by estrogen, estradiol specifically. I can't provide links to articulate my point cuz I'm a new member, but it's a very easy fact to confirm...
The stress hormone form of estrogen Ray Peat talks about is estrone, which is made in both men and women out of wasted androgens in pufa-laden bodyfat, specifically belly fat.
Estrone is testosterone that aromatized in the adrenal glands, estradiol is the actual sexiness hormone, made from cholesterol in the ovaries. The three main mammalian estrogens are Estrone, Estriol, and Estradiol.
If you're a man with XY chromosomes it's true you don't need any form of estrogen, but if you're a female estradiol is the only form that your ovaries make, and the only form you need.

The estrogen industry creates deliberate confusion over "estrogen" which is a broad term that literally applies to any substance capable of "generating estrus",

Rather than making it simple like: male attractiveness hormones are testosterone and DHT, female hormones are testosterone, estradiol, and progesterone. Neither sex benefits from estrone or prolactin, but they obscure the facts so they can peddle synthetic estrone like DES and the phytoestrogens, which all mimic estrone and have estradiol blocking effects, causing the hideous pufa laden "estrogen dominance" "metabolic syndrome" "syndrome x" and "pcos" (all really estrone dominance, but estrone keeps escaping blame)
Edit:spelling error

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals